April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by givemymakeupanewhome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! it is probably the only eye cream i have tried so far which i will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Since I don't have wrinkles around my eyes yet, I don't really need to use anti-aging eye cream so I decided to pick this up from Kiehls and I love this! Kiehl's has been my favorite brand since the counter opened up here and the SA is super kind introducing me to their products and giving me samples to try out. I love how this eye cream moisturizes my eyes and makes my eyes look so plump (not puffy but moisturized). Theres a decent amount of product and the price is not half bad, I've seen more expensive eye creams. The color scared me at first, but I thought it was the color of advocado anyways :P It turns into a some-what watery, but not so watery, consistency after awhile of patting onto the eye area. I pat until it becomes totally transparent on the eye, and my eye loves this eye cream! It's a great moisturizing eye cream and it's not too heavy. Definitely will repurchase over and over again till I have to start using anti-aging eye creams. Then I'd try a different Kiehl's eye cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Just got this a week ago now it's been reduced to 20 and it's definitely worth that much!

I'm giving this eye cream 5 stars as it does EXACTLY what it's marketed to do, this is NOT an anti ageing cream this is a hydrating moisturizing cream for the eyes and it certainly is that! :-) it works as a great primer, although it takes a good few minutes to sink in due to it's thick consistency.

You only need a tiiiiny bit, rub it inbetween your fingertips and dap it onto the eyelids and under the eyes, in the corners. It has a rubbery feel to it which kind of annoys me but i wouldn't mark it down for it :-) It has no overwhelming scent as i expected and makes my eyes feel soft and moitsturized.

At night i use the midnight recovery eye underneath this for anti ageing purposes and they go together lovely.

Hope this was helpful :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this cream every night before bed because under my eyes is very dry. In the morning after applying concealer, before I tried this cream, my dry eyes would make my concealer look cakey after a bit, which sucked. Now that I have been using this, my eyes NEVER get dry anymore, no matter the weather.
Before discovering this cream, I had tried other eye creams by Dior, Lancome, and other high-end beauty lines, and none of them kept my eyes moisturized like this one. I was getting pretty desperate.
Also, common sense would tell you that the longer your skin stays dry as you age, the more it looks like it's aging. Whereas if you keep the skin moisturised the right way, you will look younger longer. I will definatley be buying again and again. To me, it is worth the money, because it is the only thing that has helped me out with my dry eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by eskae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in the phase of revamping my skin care routine and I honestly did not need a moisturizing eye cream, but bought it anyway. I'm a girl with simple tastes and who uses drugstore make up because it works for me and I never have any problems with it. I'm one not to spend $35CAD on a tiny jar of eye cream but I bought it at first because of the brand and I felt like splurging. I received a few samples prior to buying the bottle and I enjoyed it's emollient properties. To be quite honest, it is only an average eye cream for an expensive price. It does not help lighten or get rid of dark circles (which is what I really need), but it's best if you suffer from dry eyes or want something to keep the sensitive skin around your eyes more moisturized. Minus 2 lippies for outrageous price and only average product results.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by nikkinapalm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get a sample of this first! I would not reccomend this product for people with senstive eyes. When I applied it, it made my eyes water, and the morning after I woke up with slightly puffy, irritated eyes and strange rough areas (sort of like eczema) on the sides of my eyes where my tears had come out. Not cool...definitely not going to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

-If I had bought this on its own, I would have given it a 2 overall rating because it's NOT worth the $27, but I bought it in a value kit with 2 other expensive full-sized products so it was a *decent* value. This is VERY AVERAGE. It's a great basic eye cream for everyday moisture, but the price is a bit high for the results.

-It's a little thick, and doesn't absorb easily. NOT for oily skin. It's got a bit of a heavy texture and just sits around my eye area upon applying.

-It *does* provide a good amount of moisture if you have a DRY eye area, however it does nothing for improving the overall appearance of my eye area over time. (Also, would give it a higher rating if it wasn't in a pot and in a more sanitary dispenser!)

(-I find it's probably best NOT to use if you have delicate skin/sensitive eyes. I don't have any eye allergies or irritations, but for some reason, this product has occasionally made my eyes water - I don't know why, never had this happen before with an eye cream.)

-It's comparable to something from Yes-To-Carrots in terms of value. Again, it's an average product, for an above average price, so if you're expecting a miracle eye cream for a near-$30 price tag - don't buy this one. You're better off spending $40-$50 and getting MUCH better results with something more higher end. I'm still using this, so I'll finish out the product and will not be re-purchasing unless it comes in a discounted Kiehl's value kit again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by STsalim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally purchased this product because of extremely dry skin in the eye area. I wasn't looking for anything that depuffs or takes care of wrinkles or dark circles and I thought that this was perfect since the info on it mainly said it was for hydration. The first time I used it it stung A LOT but I figured if i kept using it maybe my skin would get used to it. It still stings and my dry skin is still a major problem. I also don't like the greasy film it leave behind and although that eventually dries, I would liked for it to absorb quickly so I could apply concealer asap. Maybe it was just my skin that was reacting to the product but I will definitely not re-purchase. The only other pro was that a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy this because of the mixed reviews but I'm really glad I ended up buying it! It has a pretty thick consistency and you need a very little amount for each eye. I got this about 3 months ago and I've hardly made a dent in the jar. I don't notice any strong smell, if anything it kind of smells like paper. It does look greasy for a couple minutes after applying but it sinks in pretty quickly. I put this on at night and I also wear it under my makeup, which I have had no problems with. I put it on after my moisturizer then prime my face and put on my foundation and by then, it's sunken into my skin and I have no issues with my undereye concealer (benefit's erase paste) sliding around.

Overall, I'd probably by this again! It's a great value and does the job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. The price is very reasonable but it is a high quality. The cream is thick but absorbs well in my opinion. It is very moisturizing, softens fine lines, and leaves the area under the eye a little brighter. I am not sure how well it works for anti-aging in the long term but no matter. I use an eye serum followed by this cream.