December 22, 2014 | 1379 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry undereyes and this is as close to a miracle-worker that I have encountered for that problem. Tried a little packet sample of this a couple of years back and I have repurchased the little tub everytime I have gotten close to running out. This is HG for me. I apply this thicker in consistencey green colored eye cream at night after i clease my face and under my night cream. When I wake up in the morning my undereyes are not near as dry as they would be with the other creams that I have tried. I don't notice a smell from this, and this does not sting my eyes as some have claimed has happened to them. This is a great product and I will continue to keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by oliviat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got this a year ago when my skin was getting strangely dry. it mightve been my acne treatments that rubbed off and were drying out my eye area so i bought this. its one of the most expensive skincare products ive bought but was worth it. i only apply it under my lash line and on my lid where its more sensitive and where my facial moisturizer would bleed into my eyes.i dont use a lot of product because the formula spreads like water after you work with it that isnt too heavy for daytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jenniealicel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So far so good with my sampler from Kiehls. I can't tell if there are any line-reducing properties at work, but when I wake up in the morning I look a little less bleary-eyed. It's extremely rich, but I'm ok with that. One evening we went out and I used it under my eyeshadow--it worked surprisingly well as a primer and didn't allow my makeup to "move" on me. In comparison to the Rosa Arctica Eye Creme sample they sent, this is much much better. When I'm feeling spendy I'll order a full-sized jar of this eye creme.

I do have dark circles (hereditary) and I'm not entirely sure that any product will battle them, but I have noticed a brightening effect with this creme when first applied (probably from the light green color).

I'll update if I go ahead and order the full sized sample and keep up with a.m. and p.m. regimen.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by danarana

During the cold winter the skin on my eyelids cracked and would bleed slightly. After using this cream for 2 days my skin had healed and was well moisturized. It does not help with dark circles - nor does it claim to. The cream is simply a moisturizer.

This cream doesn't migrate into the eyes and hasn't caused any stinging. It's a thick cream but turns watery upon application, making it easier to spread. The small tub has lasted me more than 6 months. I love this cream and will be buying another tub!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I'd rate this closer to 3.8, it moisturizes really well but that's all it does and claims to do. I like to use this when I am not using my retinol eye cream which cause my under eye area to flake up and dry up. The jar packaging is cute and basic but I hate dipping my fingers in the cream.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Been using this for a little over a week and can report that my eyes look terrible. I'm in my early 30s and have a few fine lines around my eyes but now after using this cream I have more, more pronounced and two new cross hatch lines, one under each eye. I don't know what in the world is in this cream but it is NOT working well with my skin. It sinks in and moisturizes and the skin looks plumped up and smooth but it lasts for only 5 or so hours and then my skin is back to looking un-moisturized and the few fine lines I have, plus the new ones, have returned. Returning this and won't use again. UPDATE 9/18/12 This has also stained my skin where I've placed the eye cream on the orbital bone per Kiehl's instructions. I have light brown patches on my skin where I've been applying the cream. Not cool. As a long time fan of Kiehl's this is really upsetting. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sexay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has a really interesting texture. Looks nice and creamy and seems like it would be very emollient but upon rubbing it turns into a very watery wet feeling texture. I do find that it seems to moisturize my under eyes sufficiently but my issue with this eye cream is that my eyes almost always look swollen after applying this. It's almost like all the moisture is making my eyes bloated. I use it at night now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by warily

It's excellent for those who like rich textures. It does not absorbs immediately, so it almost like mask, and that is why it can't be used in the morning under your makeup, but it works amazing if you left it like that for the whole night.
Skin looks very moisturized, small lines fade.
Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I don't use eye creams very often but when stress overwhelms you and you don't moisturize your face, you know it's time to. My eye area has been dried the most.

I thought the look of this cream was disgusting the first few times I've used it and I hated it the first few times but overall, I think it's a nice eye cream. Not worth $28, though.

When you apply this, your hands need to be VERY dry. if you just washed your hands, you will feel it and it feels gross. Also, close your eyes tightly when applying because if it's opened, even just a little, it will burn your eyes - especially if you have contact lenses on. I do like the moisturizing feeling of this eye cream, and it's nice but there are better creams out there

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by labablegurl

i actually have eczema around my eyes, so they are extremely sensitive. when i tried this product, it help moisturize my eye lids. its really thick so its good to massage between your finger tips, so it wouldn't be as thick. also it kind of help my dark circles, but it wasn't a huge difference