BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 5/30/2011 8:07:00 PM

I have been using this product since 2000. It works great at hiding under eye circles. I use it everyday, and one package last so long. At 20 bucks a container you cant go wrong.

on 5/18/2011 7:56:00 AM

Amazingly versatile product and beautiful consistency.

I use this every day without fail - on my upper lids and under my eyes to brighten them up after foundation (I don't use any other kind of illuminating concealer under my eyes such as Touche Eclat as I find this is just as good if not better)

Also works well if you're in a rush and just need a little skin brightener - will often dab a tiny bit on my nose or cheeks to even out skintone.

I gave packaging a 2 because the little black product itself isn't too inspiring but its box is very pretty and retro looking. Would never throw away a Benefit box, they're all so kitsch and cute :]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

People at Benefit Counter sold me this as an e/s primer... definitely it isn't!!!!
It's more of a concealer in case you have blue, purple, etc. on your lids... since I don't, I don't really need it. Actually, it makes me look more yellow, and my skin tone has already strong yellow undertones :s

on 5/17/2011 8:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Arrgh! I just have to say this because it is driving me crazy! Ooookay, people that are using this as an eyeshadow primer and then complaining that it 'creases' and 'doesn't make eyeshadow look better or last longer" you are using this product for the COMPLETELY wrong purpose. There is a reason this product is yellow, in the makeup world yellow, orange and green are used to reduce and correct blue, purple or red discoloration/ purple veiny eyelids/ dark undereye circles etc... the purpose of this product was never and is never meant to be used as an eyeshadow primer/base..
*THE CORRECT WAY TO USE THIS*:::
Take some Lemon-aid and lightly tap it on the dark area under your eye or on your eyelids and ONLY in the area that is discolored (and the trick is to not use to much and make it cakey) THEN apply your usual concealer over the top so it blends in with your skin color. This product is great IF and WHEN it is used for the correct purpose. love it and would buy again

on 4/24/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's expensive and looks like a small pot, but this lasts a long time. It works better as a colour corrector for lightening lids, as a primer it can be a little dry. Slightly above average I'd say, I only use it because I haven't been bothered to track down a better alternative.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this after watching QVC and have no regrets at all.
It has a nice creamy texture which glides on very smoothly leaving a brighter more awake looking eye area.
Great to wear alone or under eye shadow as a primer.

on 4/5/2011 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this stuff it hids spots dark circles blemishes anything b4 u put on ur fountation

on 3/2/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I received this in a swap, and so far I am loving it. I know it's listed as a primer, but I use it alone to lighten both my dark eyelids and under my eyes. I don't find it to be too yellow at all, but I also apply it very lightly. It really brightens up my whole eye area, which I hadn't even noticed was really an issue until I tried this! LOL! This difference between the eye that has it and the one that doesn't it pretty amazing.

This was my first BeneFit product and after liking it so much I ran out today and bought the Boi-ing concealer. If that's as good as the Lemon-Aid I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future. Regardless, I will repurchase the Lemon-Aid when it eventually runs out.

UPDATE: I started to notice that after awhile this began to crease on me. I liked how it looked though, so it inspired me to buy a yellow powder concealer which has been working fantastic. Down to three lippies for the creasing.

on 2/28/2011 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily lids and when I wore this I had yellow creases within 10mins!
Luckily I didn't pay for this, benefit gave this to me for free after spending a certain amount. Shame because I love their other products!

on 2/23/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just horrible!! Do no reccommend for girls with dark skin, because it does not blend one bit!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products