December 18, 2014 | 973 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

My Derm gave me a sample of this amazing product to reduce the dry, flaky patches on my face caused from using Retin-A. I was hesitant to try Aquaphor for fear of breaking out or that it would make my skin look oily. I'm happy to say that this is my new HG & it has many uses besides a spot treatment for my face, I also use it to moisturize my lashes, hands, and feet. You only need a tiny amount and it lasts all-day, I've even used it underneath foundation with good results. Love this stuff & will repurchase once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm calling HG on this one. Perfection. I don't know how this stuff is so amazing but it is. It moisturizes the driest lips to a beautiful smoothness overnight. It gets rid of flakes, and soothes/moisturizes skin without breaking it out. I carry tubes with me at all times. I have the world's driest crocodile hands (I blame the anti-bacterial hand soaps-- they're way too harsh!) and this makes them soft to the point of where I get compliments on it. I'm even known amongst my friends for saying "I need to use Aquaphor on that" because I say it whenever my skin is dry or itchy! It's amazing. Oh and it makes your lashes crazy soft, and one of my favorite uses (especially in the winter) is if you suspect you're about to get a hangnail or already have one, apply this! Problem solved. Definitely not just a glorified vaseline. This is perfection. I buy the huge tub for around $15 at walgreens for at home and it lasts a long time, and I use it often. I love this so much and will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful stuff. I had a bad case of severly chapped lips and gave this a try. It got rid of the peeling and the cracking. Its great for other dry patches of skin but i like this for the lips. I think I've found my holy grail item and will never leave the house without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by luverchick

when i had 2nd degree bruns from my trip to Venezuela this was my miracle product....i was in pain and when i applyed this to my skin i was able to move again...it calmed down my flaky burning skin and made me mobil again...i now use the left over product i have on my lips...it is the best chapstick like product i have ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Though I have a million different hand lotions, I can never remember to use them on a daily basis, so I turn to this HG product when the skin on my hands need major help- to the point where they crack and bleed (I know, I know... I should never let it get to that point...). This ointment is super moisturizing and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a really long time! Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by RAIDERGIRL926

This was my HG while I was on Accutane. My lips would be so dry that they would crack and bleed. Aquaphor saved my lips!! I tried numerous other lip products but nothing compares to Aquaphor! I'm now off Accutane but I still continue to use Aquaphor and always will.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by janfe8027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best all-purpose moisturizer in the history of ever. It works on lips, around the eyes, the rest of the face, elbows, knees, heels, cuticles, you name it. And no, it doesn't make me break out, which for me is a huge deal.

Most of the time, the way I use Aquaphor is as a nighttime moisturizing regimen. I coat a thin to medium layer over my entire face and rub it in a little. Don't glob it on - just put enough to liberally coat your face in it. Be gentle around your eyes. Then I go to bed and try to sleep on my back. When I wake up, my skin is well hydrated.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by jawa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HALLELUJAH!!!! I have struggled for years with extremely dry, chapped and peeling skin on my lips and nose in the winter. Also the skin on my cuticles and fingers would get so dry they would crack and bleed. Most moisturizers did nothing, or just made it worse, especially on my face. Ditto with lip balms, moisturizing oils, ointments. NOTHING worked, until I picked up a tube of Aquaphor on a whim. Immediately the dry chapped skin felt better, and then within a few days it was gone completely. I now use this as my daily lip treatment before I apply makeup, and at night I apply it before I go to bed to my nose and lips, and on my hands and elbows. Amazing stuff - if you're struggling with chapped, irritated skin, give this a try. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After trying every product on the market for dry, severely cracked and chapped lips, a friend told me to get Aquaphor. I will be eternally grateful to her for telling me about this amazing product.

I take allergy and asthma medication that can be very dehydrating, so dealing with dried out lips is an ongoing battle. I already have dry skin, so this product is a godsend! I slather it on my lips every single night. I also use it on my cuticles and heels of my feet. I use Eucerin body lotion all over, but Aquaphor helps in extra dry spots. My lips have never felt this good! It's really like a miracle.

I buy the litte tubes, the ones that are similar to Chapstick or other brands. At Target, they sell them two to a box. I have one at home on my night table and one that stays in my purse at all times.

My lips are softer, smoother and moisturized now. I just cannot say enough about Aquaphor and how well it has worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle product. Last winter, my lips were so dried to the point where the skin around my mouth started getting red. No matter now much vaseline I used or any special lip ointments, it would not go away. So I was recommended to try this out. I was so happy after using it for 3 days that the red skin went away and my lips were soft again. Now I use it every night before going to bed. It is definitely a miracle product for my skin, lips, ect.