October 1, 2014 | 1780 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating *Cream*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2002 6:22:00 AM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell in this is divine - used in conjunction with the body lotion and I'm sorted - its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2002 9:00:00 AM More reviews by KitCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really like this stuff! Aside from the adorable "Sparkle Skin" name, it really does do a nice job of cleansing and exfoliating the skin. Again, maybe it's the name, but I really do feel like my skin *glows* after I use it! I have to say I generally prefer products with more "frills," though, such as natural oils, nicer packaging, fragrance, etc. However, it's excellent for the hot summer, though, when too many scents at once start to get to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2002 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Carrie

I love this scrub! I am not a clinique fan at all, but this smells great (a mixture of melon and mint) and is just the right texture. I like the plastic tube for my gym bag too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 12:26:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i had a GWP size tube of this, but it lasted me a long time. this is a citrusy scented thin lotion, which i think is probably more to give golden shimmer to legs more than moisturise. very nice product. great for summertime when you dont want a heavy moisturiser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A really good scrub! Smells great, no greasiness afterwards, and still gentle! This is my favorite scrub. Also, comes in a tube for easy use in the shower!