MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid

on 2/19/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff BUT...for the price there is a dupe I found for much less. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater for $7. They work identical and MAC is also less product at 3.4 oz., whereas Mario Badescu is 4 oz. No chemicals or anything fake in the later either. It's rosewater and herbs that make your face feel moisturized and look great. I actually prefer the Mario over MAC now. I hope this helps anyone trying to find a dupe for MAC because it's fairly expensive at $21.

Also, I kept hearing before I ever purchased the MAC one that it's a setting spray to prolong makeup, it is not. It tones the powdery look on your face and gives you a dewy to satin look. So does the Mario one.

on 2/4/2014 9:16:00 PM

This is one of those things that you didn't know you needed but after you get it, you see everything you've been doing wrong! Its magic water, I love it, it smells really nice, not sticky and doesn't leave your face feeling stiff.

on 1/26/2014 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I use this after i've applied setting powder. Because it can look quite heavy and a bit too much after applying my powder, I spritz some of this stuff on, and it gets rid of that heaviness. Gives a bit more of a dewy look, and more dimension to my face (as oppose to look really flat right after putting my powder on). I've also tried spraying some on before applying primer to my face, but didn't seem to do much, just prefer using it after everything. Think my powder looks thick to start with because it actually lasts the whole day on me, but using this spray definitely helps get rid of the cakiness a bit. Great stuff, would definitely buy again!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i used to hate this when i first started wearing makeup, manly because i wasn't sure. now that im well educated on makeup i love this product! spray it on your brush before putting on your foundation & your skin tends to feel a little more moisturized. but this is not a setting spray. many people mistake this.

on 1/7/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this around Christmas when MAC had their free overnight shipping. I have never used this before - was interested but hesitant to pay the price. I had a couple weeks to test out this product and let me just say wow..just wow. Now I'm here asking myself what on earth was I doing without Fix+?! As I get older, the more I pay more attention to my skin. I have normal skin but sometimes when I wear makeup, it cakes up around my nose and even when it doesn't get all cakey..it just looks blah and flat. Low and behold, Fix+ has entered and drastically changed my life. I've used it everyday since I got it which is the downside because I can see myself going through this quickly. Oh well, more Back 2 MAC for me. I just love this so much, it gives my skin the radiance it needs and feels awesome when I spritz it on the morning to liven up my skin from the night before.

on 1/5/2014 7:41:00 AM

This seemed like it works from the description but its definiately not for oily skin. It didn't dry fast on my face and it felt like it was taking my makeup off instead of setting it. I like the Urban Decay setting sprays a lot better.

on 1/3/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay, i have been reading reviews on fix plus for a while. Also i was wondering how does tymetheinfamous (youtube makeup guru) wear so MUCH makeup and still look flawless. Foundation and powder like skin. So i read some if these reviews and said okay ill go buy it. This morning after i used fixed plus....omg my makeup was bomb.com. where have this stuff been all my life. Omg my powder looked like skin. So natural. My makeup did not ( i mean did not move) all day. I wear drug store makeup. I have mac makeup but its not as good as some of my dtugstore makeup. Mac i need this stuff keep making it. The price is a little pricey 23 bucks here in texas. But..its worth it.lol the packaging is awesome. A perfect sprizer. I hold the bottle several inches from my face a spritz two or three times and wow. Also i use this before i apply my makeup after my face cream. So now i've guaduated from cake face thanks to mac for making fix plus.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use Fix+ as more of a moisturizer than a finishing spray. It's not meant to "set" makeup it's more of a refresher for the skin and to gives your makeup more of a natural look and keeps it from looking powdery or cakey. I spritz my face with it before I apply my primer then I apply my foundation and it goes on so smoothly and looks perfect!

on 12/30/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried other setting sprays but always go back to Fix +. Keeps my makeup in place and gives me a dewy finish. I have really oily skin. It doesn't reduce the oil but it doesn't make it worse either.

on 12/29/2013 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great spritz of moisturized infused water!
Love, love, love this product.
I buy this over and over. Fix+ will always have a place on my tiny vanity!

Popular Face Skincare Products