December 20, 2014 | 1198 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by thechain

I had heard such great things about this product, so I was very disappointed in the results. It took a long time to dry on my face. And when it did dry, it made my makeup look a bit streaky.
I've tried to use it on shadows (for foiling) which worked for some brands, and not for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by poopinpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so i went to mac and go this spray and i get how people say its not a setting spray but wow it works wondera for me i use it as a face primer and my pressed powder foundation adheres so great! since im in colorguard in highschool we had a competition on an extremely hot sunny day and performed all the way through and my makeup was still on until night time ! i love this spray but it is pricey and the packaging doesnt seem to be sturdy enough but overall best face primer <3

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by briannadillon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super upset that I paid $20 for this.. I went into the MAC store and told a worker there I wanted a setting spray. She gave me this and told me it kept make up on like a charm. Ummm... No. I feel like it's just literally scented water. It does nothing but make my make-up run down my face and spray unevenly. I won't be buying it again, instead I'll just use my E.L.F Mist & Set, which was only 3$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

Pros: Can be sprayed over make-up to give skin more natural appearance, bottle lasts a long time, no heavy fragrance

Cons - pricey for what amounts to basically a hydrating toner, will not set make-up or make it last any longer

I use this product after applying powder to get rid of that dull, flat matte look. It's fragranced which I don't like but very mild and doesn't irritate my skin plus the scent fades in minutes or less. It tranforms that heavy, powdered looking skin into nice, radiant and more natural looking skin. Be careful not to spray too close to face or your make-up will just run down your face. Just a little bit goes a long way.

I wouldn't recommend this to set make-up or anything, it's really like a hydrating toner. I sometimes spray it on after cleansing before applying my moisturiser. Or for refreshing skin when I travel. I take the mini travel size with me if I'm going somewhere by plane just to moisten skin and make it look alive and less tired.

I would recommend this to anyone who uses powders or is looking for a light hydrating mist.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought this is the travel size to see if I would like it or not and omg it's simply amazing!!!!

I spray my face before makeup application or even before bed after washing and moisturizing. It smells lovely and isn't overwhelming at all.

It's also great for applying shadows (when you want to apply them wet), and last but not least- how many of you have had issues with cream Eyeshadows drying out? All you have to do is spray some fix + into them and voila- back to being creamy and usable.. I highly recommend this and will purchase a full sized bottle once the travel one is empty :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I spray a little on my face after I have finished my makeup and it makes my face look flawless. I always set my liquid foundation with loose powder and sometimes find it can look a little powdery but now that I have found this product I no longer have that problem! I would highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product it's brilliant!

My SA recommended this in conjuction with Studio Tech foundation (spray on brush before applying foundation) and to use afterwards if I needed a moisture surge on my dry skin, and it's a miracle worker.

I can see how this may be too sticky for normal or oilier skins, but it's perfect for my skin, and when using it after applying makeup too, my makeup stayed put through getting quite sweaty on stage under lots of lights.

I don't have enough good things to say about this product, totally worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With this spray, I noticed a difference in the staying power of makeup.

The spray itself wasn't what I hoped, b/c i can never get it to spray to where i wanted, and it doesn't spray evenly. The smell is also awful. I get a very oily feeling on my face when i use it. I don't know if i'm using this wrong or if it's just not for me. Wouldn't spend $18 CND to buy it again. I would rather use evian.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Bought this from mac. Wasn't too expensive The makeup artist told me it would make my foundation (studiofix) appear to look more natural and less powdery. I have oily skin and since I bought it, I find myself using it everyday. I also use the Green Gel Cleanser and Oil Control Lotion before I apply makeup. You can apply before makeup and/or spray after your makeup is set.

I recommend and will buy again in the future

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm having an on off relationship with this spray, I was advised to use it on my face before applying makeup to lock moisture on my face and this does seem to work, it makes my skin softer. I was also told to spray it over finished makeup which I have been doing, sometimes it makes me look more natural and other times I don't feel it does anything other than make my face look wet for abit. The packaging is average I like how it locks and the price isn't bad for the amount you get I'm undecided on whether ill buy it again I'm still trying to make it work properly for me.