July 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2002 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Slipped

It's moisturizing. However, the product does not distribute the cleansing and moisturizing elements evenly. I won't rebuy because I dislike the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2002 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great body wash. I love the clean smell and it is super moisturizing. Not a staple, but when it's on sale (and especially if I have a coupon also), I'll get it. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of Dove body washes. They leave my skin feeling soft and very moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2002 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Autumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only body wash that I use. Leaves my skin glowing! Smells fresh and clean too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

This is a little different than the original Dove Nutrium Body Wash. Aside from the horrible packaging of the original, with the two chambers releasing the cleanser and vitamin e lotion (something that never operated right for me), this is basically the same thing but with a new twist. This comes as a regular body wash but with Nutrient Beads that hold the Vitamin E lotion. LOVE this! I use this everyday and the overall tone and condition of my skin is drastically improved. I love Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash as well, but I like to switch between the two, both have wonderfully fresh scents and the results are amazing! A perfect drugstore find - with body washes this cheap - why not stock up on the two?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2002 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ryansgal

This is one of the only body washes that leaves my skin remotely moisturized. I am convinced that I will always have to apply lotion after the shower, but I could get away with it for a day using this. And the smell is extremely invigorating. For the price, this one is definitely a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2002 11:05:00 PM More reviews by SuperficialSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a wonderfully moisterizing body wash! I love it. :) Also very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2002 10:00:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although this wash smelled nice, it left my skin rather dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2001 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

This is absolutely my staple of cream body washes. Occasionally I would "de-rail" and try other washes, but always come back to this. Makes my skin so smooth and I am totally in love with the soft comforting scent! Great drug store buy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2001 6:57:00 PM More reviews by StilaLover

Love how creamy and soft it makes me, but the pink side came out less everytime i used it. bye the time i was finished with it, i only had pink. that was pretty annoying.