Dove Nutrium- Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Sunflower), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Tallow Acid (or), Palmitic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pentaerithrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhyrocinnamate, BHT

on 12/28/2002 12:34:00 AM

It's moisturizing. However, the product does not distribute the cleansing and moisturizing elements evenly. I won't rebuy because I dislike the smell.

on 12/3/2002 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a great body wash. I love the clean smell and it is super moisturizing. Not a staple, but when it's on sale (and especially if I have a coupon also), I'll get it. Highly recommend.

on 12/1/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Dove body washes. They leave my skin feeling soft and very moisturized.

on 12/1/2002 4:55:00 PM

This is the only body wash that I use. Leaves my skin glowing! Smells fresh and clean too.

on 12/1/2002 3:14:00 PM

This is a little different than the original Dove Nutrium Body Wash. Aside from the horrible packaging of the original, with the two chambers releasing the cleanser and vitamin e lotion (something that never operated right for me), this is basically the same thing but with a new twist. This comes as a regular body wash but with Nutrient Beads that hold the Vitamin E lotion. LOVE this! I use this everyday and the overall tone and condition of my skin is drastically improved. I love Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash as well, but I like to switch between the two, both have wonderfully fresh scents and the results are amazing! A perfect drugstore find - with body washes this cheap - why not stock up on the two?

on 7/19/2002 4:04:00 AM

This is one of the only body washes that leaves my skin remotely moisturized. I am convinced that I will always have to apply lotion after the shower, but I could get away with it for a day using this. And the smell is extremely invigorating. For the price, this one is definitely a winner!

This is such a wonderfully moisterizing body wash! I love it. :) Also very cheap.

on 1/21/2002 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Although this wash smelled nice, it left my skin rather dry.

on 8/19/2001 8:53:00 PM

This is absolutely my staple of cream body washes. Occasionally I would "de-rail" and try other washes, but always come back to this. Makes my skin so smooth and I am totally in love with the soft comforting scent! Great drug store buy!!

on 8/19/2001 6:57:00 PM

Love how creamy and soft it makes me, but the pink side came out less everytime i used it. bye the time i was finished with it, i only had pink. that was pretty annoying.