November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

Lush makes brilliant products, but this one excels! I love this product when I need a boost, or after some excercising. The advocado makes your skin soft, the lemongrass is so fresh and uplifting...The tiny shimmers in the water are fun and not too obvious. My feel good bathing product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice crisp lemongrass smell, pretty green water, but it didn't knock my socks off the way my favorite Lush products do. It's a nice little bath bomb, but it is not on my favorites list.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasnt that keen on this smell. I thought the lemongrass was too strong and I really didnt prefer it to Lush's other scents. This one didnt really soften my skin or water any. Plus, their prices are outrageous now! It is just too much for me to spend on one bath these days.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Sianroo

Turned water a bright, brilliant green. Strong, good, lemony smell. Left a bit of a greenish ring round the edge of the tub, but it was incredibly easy to get off, so not a problem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2004 4:56:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

Although the name and color of this leads you to expect avocado, it actually smells mostly of lemongrass, a light sherbety citrus. It's refreshing and uplifting, and not as sharp as lemon. I notice some reviewers have mentioned sparkle in this product, but I didn't notice any, either in the unused product or in the water after I'd dissolved it. In fact there are no 'bits' at all, useful if you don't want to scurb the bath out afterwards!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Giverny

One of my all-time favorite Lush ballistics, this one has it all. Refreshing, citrussy scent, beautiful bright green colored water, and pretty sparkles that (hallelujah!) don't stick to you! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2004 10:05:00 PM More reviews by eureka

Very refreshing scent, but not one of my fave.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 6:09:00 AM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice bath ballistic containing avocado oil and lemongrass scent. This makes the bath turn a nice subtle green with millions of tiny micro glitter particles that shimmer. My skin felt well moisturised after my bath which is a plus. I would purchase this again because it's more than your average bath bomb but I took off one lippie because I think all LUSH's ballistics are overpriced, especially considering they only last one bath!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by freskagirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Avobath is scented with lemongrass, bergamot and rosewood, and turns the water a gorgeous bright green. I found the lemongrass to be the strongest note, and loved the invigorating, uplifting scent, which was quite strong and lasted through my typically long bath...left the bathroom with a wonderful scent, as well. I didn't see a speck of glitter on me or in the bath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kate8

I'm not a big bath bomb fan, because I find them overpriced and not nearly so effective as, say, Kneipp bath oils, but this is one of the best bombs I've had. As all of the other reviewers have said, it's a great, strong, citrus-lemongrass scent. The avocado oil doesn't moisturize a lot, but my skin wasn't *quite* as dry as it usually would have been after a bath-bomb bath. It makes the water a pretty, bright, light green---I didn't really see much shimmer, but it was still a fun bath. Mr. kate8 liked the scent so much that he came into the bathroom and kept me company, inhaling, while I splashed, and one of our dogs kept putting her paws on the tub edge to lick the water off my shoulder. :) It did not leave any ring in the tub.