April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by sophlizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard such great reviews on this lipstick, but when i put it on my lips, it looks nothing like the baby pink you see on the photos or in the packaging. Maybe it's the frost finish, but it just goes on a hot mess. I also noticed when i put lip balm under it, throughout the day it bleeds into the middle of my lips, which looks awful. I am fair skinned (NW15 at MAC) & i thought it would look lovely, but i hate it. To get the colour to go on, i almost have to blot it on & apply 10 layers of it. But when my friend tried it on, it looked lovely on her, which i guess must be down to the pigmentation of your individual lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover321

This lipstick has great pigmentation. The colour is wonderful. I really love this lipstick. It's such an amazing pink. I would definetly buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CassieLeigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. It's just a great everyday pink for my fair skin and even though the finish says "frost" it just looks like a sheen (I normally can't stand frost lipsticks) My only problem with it is that it isnít as smooth as my other Mac lipsticks. It feels a bit grainy. Over all I love the colour and would recommend it to people who want a wearable pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best high end lipstick. The colour is fabulous. It has tiny shimmers which can only be seen when you wear it on your lips. It has such a nice pinkish colour. I love it so much. I would buy this again when i finish my one. I recommend it for beginners in makeup and for someone going for a natural but tiny bit of shimmer look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by BiancaGabriella

This lipstick is amazing! My absolute favourite! Has a beautiful frost finish, it adds a nice shine to the beautiful pink colour! I wear this everyday!
Great coverage! Easy to apply, i only apply one coat to the top and one to the bottom, and it's lasts about 4 hours, then I re-apply.
Ive also noticed that this is the lipstick Kim kardashian likes to use as well, so of your complexion is like hers, even a bit darker, or a bit lighter I know it will look great! Does not wash you out, kind of gives your face a softer look if you have the same complexion as me(olive/tan skin,brown eyes,med brown hair).
This is the best Mac lipstick, quite natural, the price is worth it!
Oh and I highly recommend you use a lip balm on you lips before you apply Angel, gives it a smoother look and feels great! If you arnt a fan of the frost finish, 'CremeCup' is pretty much the same, just a bit smoother on the lips and doesn't have the frost finish

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by thathappykid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick!! I was looking for a nude pink colour that I could wear everyday and stumbled upon angel. Now I would never leave the house without this colour its amazing and I always get compliments on how my eyes pop out when I wear it. The only downside to this lipstick is that you need to have fully moisturised lips otherwise cracks show up as the lipstick is so light

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I will not give this a bad rating just because it doesn't work for me. I understand that it is a frost but it just looks to pale and frosty on me. I have really pigmented lips so I am guessing that is why I cannot pull it off. I gave this to my cousin and it looks great on her. She is fair skinned and has nude color lips. oh well, pretty color that I just cannot pull off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i feel like i underestimated this lipstick. i thought it would be an unwearable shade of pink, because i have med tan skin.

its actually quite nice. on my lips, its a medium-light pink that doesnt lean too cool or warm, not too bright or nude. its suprisingly very wearable, but like most lipsticks, it's important to wear moisturizing lip balm.

i dont see how its a frost, maybe bc there are tiny tiny tiny shimmers, that i barely notice. im really happy i purchased this and would again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by hebss

Angel is my first MAC lipstick. I love the colour on me, it is my go to lipstick. I'll definitely re-purchase this lipstick again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Angel has been my go-to lipstick lately. I found when I was pale (NC20-ish) I couldn't pull this off, but now that I've got some color (NC30/35) I really enjoy wearing this.

yes, it is a cool-toned l/s but I love how it 'clashes' with warm/neutral eyes.

I don't see how this is considered a frost since it has absolutely no apparent frost IMO.

I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 because it can look very blotchy if you dont' moisturize/exfoliate your lips before applying.