April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by CRIPES920

This product is not as harsh as the 7 day scrub.

This is a good product when NOT used too more than 3 times a week.

It leaves your face feeling soft, because you work with the exfolients in this product rather than against them, if that makes sense.

I wish it lasted longer, A few uses do get stuck around the head, when it gets low.

Really good product, for not a bad price

CRIPS

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by amandapaije

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub. Sometimes my skin just feels like I need to scrub it off (of course I don't!) and when it feels like this, I always go for this product. It exfoliates my skin so well its crazy. I love the minty cool way it makes my skin feel as I'm using it. I love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by deborahfenchu

Another disappointment from Clinique ( for me). After bought a dramatically different moisturizing gel, this one also make no different for my skin. It feels good when I massage it to my skin, but after that, I don't see any different.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by word2bird

this along with the body scrub are my favorite skincare clinique products. this scrub is amazing and well worth it. i brought my tube over to my sister's and ended up leaving it at her place since she liked it so much. it was almost gone anyway, and i'm gonna buy her and probably me a new tube tomorrow.

the menthol isn't very irritating. i would say i have sensitive skin and this works well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by asortafairytale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this feels like an at-home microdermabrasion scrub (almost like the one by mary kay). It does have menthol in it, but it wakes me up in the morning. My skin is very smooth and more even looking after using this. I have acne prone skin and the exfoliation helps keep it clear. Love the tube and flip cap. This stuff will last you a very long time. I bought it so long ago I forgot how much I paid ($16-ish?) well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MissNice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR I HAVE EVER TRIED
BEST FOR ACNE SKIN
TRUST ME
I BOUGHT THIS 1 YEAR AGO
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I USED I LIKED IT BUT I HAD THIS BABY FACE FEELING AND MY SKIN LOOK WAY BETTER
AFTER A WHILE I NOTICED THAT I WAS BREAKING OUT AND I STOPPED USING IT
A FEW MONTHS LATER I STARTED A NEW SKIN ROUTINE,BP I, TO COMBAT ACNE AND I NEED IT A SALICYLIC ACID SCRUB BUT I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD ONE
AND I WENT TO MY CLINIQUE ONE ...AND WHAT CAN I SAY THIS IS HELPING ME GET CLEAR OF ACNE
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I WAS USING IT WAS NOT BREAKING ME OUT
ACTUALLY THE SALICYLIC ACID WAS PURGING THE DIRT FROM MY SKIN
SO I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE WITH ACNE TO GET THIS

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I use this scrub religiously once a week. It really helps my dry, congested skin - it keeps it feeling soft and looking clear. Never had any breakout problems with this product, but I don't get very many breakouts in general so I'm probably not a good reference :) Anyway, it's excellent for congested skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

I enjoy using this scrub about once a week. It has a nice cooling feeling, which I don't love but don't dislike. This scrub is good for oily skin because it contains salicylic acid, which combats oil and black/white heads. However, it is too abrasive for use for than 1-2 times a week. It did not cause redness or any type of irritation for me and I have been using regularly for several months now. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG scrub! I love the minty feeling as I massage this in my face and my face immediately feels softer after using this. I think it's actually reduced my breakouts since it gets rid of all the dead skin cells and it also makes my skin look brighter. I use this 2-3 times a week. Love this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ozzyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why did I not know about this earlier??? My face is EXTREMELY oily and as the week progresses, it begins to look duller and duller. This scrub really does its job. I can tell that it removes dead skin as my skin feels so much softer and my moisturizer sinks in immediately. Before I started using it, it seemed like everything I used just sat on top of my skin. I had been using Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter scrub which was nice but not the best. I must say that Clinique's exfoliating scrub is THE BEST. I normally breakout to everything but not this. I have used it several times already and my face is clear. If you want to see how this works with your skin, try getting a sample from Sephora. I think it is worth every penny.