December 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 7:49:00 AM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Here's the low down: The emollient, scrub and cleansing gel are keepers because one has parrifin wax, the other has scrubbing granules, and the last one cuts the oil and grease of the other two. However, the hand lotion is far less than a luxury. After the harsh scrubbing and cutting cleanser my hands get dry and soak up the lotion, but they are still dry. I've had better hand treatments with Shea Butter or Weleda's Skin Food. Another thing that stinks is the actual products. It smells like an old lady wearing cold cream. I will use it again only as a swap item or gift, but I'll toss out the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this set!!! I love using this...first of all everything comes in a squeeze tube! Can't get easier than that. I love how this cleans, buffs and makes your hands feel so incredably smooth. The differnce is visable with my hands imediatly. I follow up with the lotion or if its night, the more emollient hand cream WHICH I love and also use as a foot cream. BUY THIS!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bobby_sutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Made my hands greasy and oily. For all the hype, this definetly wasn't worth it. Try BeautiControl's instant manicure scrub, it's much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

Love, love, love MK products that is all I can say.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by themama23

I tried this years ago at a MK party - haven't been to one of those in YEARS! I loved it then but just thought it was too pricey. I just received the entire set as a gift for my birthday from my sis in law. What a super gift. I will definitely try this on my feet as well as my hands as I see others have done - sounds great. Can't wait for that satiny smooth feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

This left my hands silky smooth. I'm taking off a lippy cause of the steps, its just too much-- things get messy and slippery.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This does produce results, but I marked it down because the steps seem odd.
Just give me the first two together in one tube please! It is very expensive and I know there are other products out there with great results for far less money.
I also notice it does not have much in the way of anti-aging properties. If I am going to pay that much I want those properties.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by DilyC

I got this as a gift and I know this is for hands, but I used it on my feet and WOW! I've had the driest, grossest, cracked skin on my left heel and nothing was getting rid of it. I used this on my hands and feet and have been following up with Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy lotion and my feet are almost back to normal! I did the whole treatment once and have been using the Gold bond at night with the last step of the Satin Hands (the emolient creme) over it and my feet are so soft. I'll do another Satin Hands treatment this weekend and I think I'll be cured. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This four step process includes a sort of exfoliation followed by some creams. My hands looked three shades lighter and felt great all day. Do they make this stuff for the feet? At $28 it is pricey but available online for less, and in any case not out of line with manicure sets in the mall that do a lot less. My hands never felt so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ibaibybo0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to a MK party and the rep let us try Satin Hands. It was a 4 step process, the results were amazings. Your hands really are super soft ! The only downside was the price was kind of steep. $28 for all four products, but I found it on ebay for $14 shipped.