July 28, 2014 | 2089 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kdramaex3three

HG! I LOVE this! it NEVER breaks me out (i'm very prone), and it smells amazing. It actually moisturizes my skin and I LOVE IT. And it doesnt cost very much either. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by t0mmygr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

when faithful to this...skin clears up lookin healthier...ppl use to ask if i have any make up on n wouldn't..THATS how pretty this moisturizer can make your skin. :)

I HATE THE EXPENSIVE PRICING!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

Best drugstore moisturizer i've ever used, HG : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Jilliterate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has become my HG moisturizer. This winter, my forehead started to get a little dry so I went looking for a solution. Since I suffer from problem acne, I'm a little wary of moisturizers -- I've always worried they might make my skin a little too oily and exacerbate what is already a disaster zone. This product was suggested to me, and while it seemed a little bit pricey for a drug store product (It's priced at $20 for 120mL in most stores), I figured I'd give it a shot. As long as it moisturized and didn't make my acne worse, I'd be happy.

To my utter shock, my complexion has actually improved since I started using this. I've had serious acne since high school, and this is the first thing I've found that's improved it. My skin had begun clearing up noticeably within the first two weeks of using it -- it's by no means perfect, but any improvement makes me happy, and it's worked well as a moisturizer as well, disappearing any dry patches in a few days.

This moisturizer has a light, inoffensive scent to it. I'm also a big fan of the packaging. I guess I'm used to thinking of moisturizers as coming with tall, spindly pumps, but this one is very broad and kind of flush with the bottle. A single pump produces the right amount of product for my face, and twisting the pump locks it to prevent accidental messes. I know skin care products are very hit-or-miss, but based on my personal experience, this one was a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by brandibmarino

I'm really hoping this moisturizer will do the trick and help me with my crazy skin.. It seems that breakouts have become a problem for me more than ever now that I am reaching my mid thirty's...hmph....But because my skin is older I have to take a gentler approach than when I was a kid, so I am using this moisturizer and a regular cleanser and toner. It does feel light, but very comfortable. I don't mind the scent and makeup wears really really well with this on. I'll keep my fingers crossed and update in a few.
UPDATE:5/19/11 Loving this even more!! It's really helping my skin get clearer and clearer (I am spot treating with BP too) The hydration is perfect right now- we are starting to hit some warm greasy days, but I still need SOMETHING to moisturize and this fits the bill. I even like the scent the more I use it. Very happy with the results and this will be a regular in my arsenal:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ckey001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok... so, I have never really needed moisturizer for as long as i can remember, but I suddenly have to deal with mild acne and the facial wash and products that I use cause my skin to be itchy and dry. Therefore, I needed a moisturizer that wasn't to oily because my skin is very normal and as I stated i never really used moisturizer ... THIS STUFF did the trick!!! My skin tone is more even, very soft and smooth, and most importanty is not over or under hydrated.. Still working on the blemishes from a previous breakout, but even though it's pricey, it's a must have for me. It also acts as a foundation primer .... *thumbs up*

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by AllaboutgliTTER

I previous said i wouldn't use this everyday but lately I've been using it in the morning and at night. Not sure if it's because i changed my skin care routine or what but this makes me skin soft after my face wash. I've been using the 360 clean anti breakout face wash which is amazing if you have acne prone skin...after that clean start toner and then this.

The only downside is it doesn't have any spf!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by MahalHaven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product for about a year and half and it made my face a nightmare.! i tried to convince myself that because it was Aveeno it was good, but i shouldn't have wasted my time. I have oily skin but this made my skin SUPER oily. I would have to blot my face at least 3 times a day. It made me break out constantly and i would always get cystic ance all over my cheeks and chin from this product. The only good thing i liked about it was the smell. Would I buy this product again? NO!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sdris84

Beware....Painful acne and redness...good thing I only used it on dry patches...Acne literally developed the next day after using...though it was a fluke tried it agn a few days later and once again acne and more redness...ugh! I only use Differen @ bedtime and regular store bought OTC daily cleanser so I'm surprised my skin had this type of reaction...be careful ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rt7022

When I first started using this, I immediately had less acne problems. It's balance of acne fighting and moisturizing is phenomenal. My face is always soft, moisturized, and clear. I will never stray from this moisturizer!! It's my hero.