April 20, 2014 | 1761 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sdris84

Beware....Painful acne and redness...good thing I only used it on dry patches...Acne literally developed the next day after using...though it was a fluke tried it agn a few days later and once again acne and more redness...ugh! I only use Differen @ bedtime and regular store bought OTC daily cleanser so I'm surprised my skin had this type of reaction...be careful ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rt7022

When I first started using this, I immediately had less acne problems. It's balance of acne fighting and moisturizing is phenomenal. My face is always soft, moisturized, and clear. I will never stray from this moisturizer!! It's my hero.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Alygators

I love this moisturizer!!! My acne scars are less noticeable since I started using it. I love the pump. I don't need alot to cover my whole face. I usually apply this with clean fingers but lately I have been using a foundation brush. I use this everyday after I shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes it would help clear up some of my breakouts butttt it didn't. I feel like my skin was clearer when I used Olay moisturizer than when I used this so I have recently switched back to that. I do like the pump bottle and it isn't too heavy which was nice, but it just didn't do the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Bunnisan

It has th component to kill bacteria
whe you apply it you do have to blend it well
i haven't been outside so i don't know if it is hydrating enough
to keep your face non-dry
it has kept my skin good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel like this is a very good moisturizer but not the best. I love that it has no SPF and does not irritate my skin at all. I use this in the morning and at night, each time after washing my face. This definitely brightens and it evens out skintone a little bit. It kind of works for blemishes, it will help when used with an acne fighting product but does not do that much when used alone. I throughly cleanse my face everyday and use this and I don't have much skin problems. Would I repurchase? Yes I really do like this. However, my skin just doesn't feel as soft as other moisturizers make my skin feel but for some reason I really like to use this. It is very gentle on skin while doing it's job. It seems it would be very good for Combo or Oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by paolaparis

Overall this is a decent product. I have combination skin and my problem are blackheads. I use a salicylic blackhead cleanser plus this and
I still have blackheads. Less but not a big change. I noticed my skin has a few fine lines. I think this product is good for people with oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like the scent of this. Like some other reviewers, I did not notice my skin improving or worsening with this lotion. However, it makes me very greasy! I will not repurchase it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I can't stand the smell of this stuff! It's one of those scent that irritates my nose, mostly because it is too strong. I didn't find that my skin improved nor did it worsen. But I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by cadeyduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh, I like it for at night because It's very moisturizing but during the day it makes my skin look too oily and bleh, if you have dry to normal skin this would work for you.