December 21, 2014 | 1541 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I don't understand the positive reviews. This does absolutely nothing for my skin, positive or negative. I have large pores, thus a pretty good candidate for a "pore eraser". This primer made no difference at all in their appearance.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Alexis3901

I heard so many good reviews about this so I decided to give it a try. I do have pretty oily, acne prone skin so when I saw the consistency of this, I was alittle worried because it looks and feels like a thin Vaseline. I decided to give it a try anyway. My skin was pretty clear with only a few pimples, but now after using this, my skin is SUPER oily and I have splotches of acne all over my face. It wasn't that I used too much... This just broke me out like crazy :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

used it this morning. Cant really tell that it minimized my pores which is why I wanted it. At first I tried some on the back of my hand and if you dont rub it in too much it does seem to blur the tiny lines so I thought it would work. I only used a little and patted it into the places I wanted it. Cant really tell a difference. I will come back and review it being a primer later (only because I have a tube of it now and need to use it for something) because as of right now I am using Monistat and love it. I found this on a clearance rack because it was only the tube and no package so I am glad I didnt pay full price for it to just try it. Probably won't repurchase because even if its a good primer I like the monistat.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Annona

Saw this product from clicknetwork, apparently there is a really good review about this product. The review from clicknetwork's tried and tested was velvety and it does make your pore smaller. Hence, I was very excited when I bought it. However, I was very disappointed as I used it. These are the following reason:-

1) The product is not available everywhere in the world. It is available in Singapore and Hong Kong but not available in Korea, Malaysia and Australia! (most likely not available in the states and Europe)

2) The product is colourless, its like a clear gel. Hence, the main task of it was supposing to erase your pore, be it colourless and clear, it doesn't do much besides adding another layer of colourless gel on your skin.Which is pretty much stupid. Why would you want to put an extra product that does so little to you skin ON your skin.

3) I have used many pore minimiser, all of them are velvety in terms of texture. Hence, for the product to be velvety is a MUST! However, this product isn't velvety at all. It is rather oily upon applying it, but it does absorb to your skin after a while (like 10-15mins later?). But this product is meant to be used as a primer before your bb cream or foundation. So for it to be oily upon applying it, isn't good at all. Was very disappointed.

4) The price wise was reasonable if the product actually works. BUT considering it doesn't do much, nope i wouldn't even pay 5 dollars for it. I can't even return it now, as I bought this in Hong Kong's SASA and I am from another country. This sucks.

But the good part of this product is:-

1) like the name of the product, it says baby skin. The packaging was adorable. I like how the text font is so comic like.

2) The size of the bottle is not too big or too small. I like how its handy and all.

3) The colour, pink and greenish blue goes well together. Really reminds of baby skins.

Overall, no doubt the packaging is good but don't judge the book by its cover. The content is more important than the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by bigmac2015

After reading the reviews I decided to give this a try because I was desperate to fix my oily, shiny skin.

I was very disappointed. It felt greasy on my fingers and then on my face. When I rubbed it all in, I noticed no difference at all with my pores or my oiliness. I kept it on all day to see if it would improve and it sadly didn't. My face looked just as shinny as it always did!

This is my opinion and experience!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I've had no reactions (cystic acne, rashes, etc). Usually I have a reaction pretty quickly so it's easy to tell if I can use something or not. There's few primers I can use, very few sadly. This, MUF and a tarte primer is it so far. Maybelline has become one of my fav brands these days, right up there with the higher end stuff. Will update if needed.
Edit: still no reactions but it doesn't really do much for my mu or pores so I'll keep searching.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like it .. I prefer LOREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaEQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited about this primer but sadly I'm not crazy about it, I don't know why people love the packaging so much, I prefer my make up to look more feminine than this but that doesn't matter at all.

Anyway on to the important stuff, the actual product is strange, it looks like silicone and is very lightweight.The first time I tried it I squeezed it on my fingers like normal and started to apply it to my face it goes on like air, you can barely even feel the product or where you've applied it. I put my foundation on a few minutes later and it felt so slippery and greasy all day.

I then went over to youtube to see what other people thought and took some advice from Nicole Guerriero and used a much smaller amount and rubbed it in really well. I then waited a few minutes as normal to apply my make and this time it was much better, my make up stayed on all day and looked OK. I was most excited about this primer being a pore filler as I have some visible pores by the sides of my nose, I didn't notice any difference here really they just looked the same.

I've not really recommended this to anyone as I'm not a huge fan but it seems to work well for other people, I personally haven't touched it for a few weeks now I think it will be my back up in case I run out of other primers or something but I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Meggs88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mild acne and mildly oily skin and I really like this product. If your skin is like mine or worse, you don't need a lot which in my book isn't a bad thing because it last longer. It has a very silky/satin feel so I can understand some people would find this "greasy". However I find when I put a little drop on my finger tip and rub it together on my fingertips with both hands and then pat on my face it applies nicely. I might do a second round of patting where I feel I need it more and it's a nice primer also. It isn't a miracle worker and photoshops your flaws but it makes pores less visible and skin matte so for the price it's worth a try. LESS IS MORE!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by moonlightrebel83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

After three tries, I finally threw this product out. I've been using Benefit PoreFessional and was looking for a cheaper alternative. This is certainly not it. It felt heavy on my skin and actually accentuated my pores. My foundation (Kat Von D Lock It) settled into the pores and my face was polka dotted! I actually had to take my makeup off and re-do it each time. It's like there was too much dimethicone, silicone, or one of the -cones in there. Foundation smeared everywhere. It was just a mess.