July 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Beautynbullets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This kind of reminds me of the Smashbox primer, only that worked. This is like putting silicone on your face, I dont think its any better than Benefit's porefector. BUT if I had nothing left and it was the only thing in my makeup drawer I'd use it, I wouldn't rush to the store to buy it again though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xbethx2

Helpful tip: What you have to do is let it dry for like 5 mins then put on ur bb cream or foundation ect...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have rather large pores in my T-Zone areas and this didn't seem to do anything except make me greasy and breakout some I do have combo skin though. I apply my eyeliner on my waterline after I applied this and my other face powders and my hand would slide sometimes when applying my eyeliner because this stuff was so slick on my cheeks. I didn't even really apply too much of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I feel as if I'm the only one who loves this. I am 15, and use this under my foundation. It controls oil a bit, but I have pretty much combo skin and it looks amazing. Does a great job at minimizing pores! I choose this over my Porefessional- does a better job at controlling oils and does a great job at pore minimizing. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I likes it. It did blue my pores amazingly, and helped my make up stay on a little longer. It does have an oily feel at first but it goes away. I haven't had any pro knows with it breaking me out, and I think the packaging is absolutely adorable! Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Beautybash

I was hoping that this would be a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. Sadly, it was not. If anything it is comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores. It did help my makeup last a little longer, but that's all. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rkhan38

I have pretty oily combination skin and I notice a 'difference' in my pores- my pores are massive and I feel like it does blur them but not completely. Still on the fence but no major complains about it. I actually like the greasy texture to it haha

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ToniTate

This completely broke me out! I was excited about using after seeing so many positive reviews but quickly become frustrated when the next day I had little white bumps on my cheeks. I've never had that issue before, I tried it again a few days later and the same white bumps popped up again. I won't be using this product again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by jordyn92

I don't have large pores, so I bought this primer in the jopes that it would kind of blur my dark spots. I was really disappointed in it. The texture of it is horrible. Its like a silicone consistancy and it made me feel really greasy. when I applied my foundation over the top of it, it made my foundation streak. maybe its just my skin, but it didn't work for me.I had high hopes. wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I don't have a problem with large pores but I bought this primer to help smooth over my dry patches before applying foundation and for that purpose I really, really like it. It helps my foundation last all day, it is very smooth and it helps my foundation go on flawlessly.