Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.4

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 6/18/2014 4:34:00 AM

A great product love the packaging and how compact it is. It easily fits in any clutch or purse. Not too pricey I purchased mine for around $17 and it's lasted me quite a while. It glides on smoothly and blends easily. This product also specialises in matte finishes and soaking up oil so it's great if you have problems with oil.
The only problem is that this products seems to soak into my skin even with primer meaning that it doesn't last long and it has a sheer coverage. Still great for a day out or lunch.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone as it has such a large range of colours and once you are matched up to a colour number it makes it easier to buy other products for the Maybelline Fit Me range.

on 6/9/2014 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The packaging on this is incredibly convenient, as I travel a lot. Unfortunately the product just doesn't work for oily skin, it seems suited for dry to normal skin types. It slides off of my face after only 2 hours, even with a primer. Color matched well though.

I bought this in the darkest shade available to use for contouring. It works amazingly for this. So well that I'm considering buying my normal shade to use it as foundation. It blends seamlessly into my skin, leaving no obvious signs of brown on my face.

I've heard it works well as a concealer as well so I may pick up a lighter shade for this purpose as well. But for now, it makes for an incredible contour!

on 6/7/2014 1:11:00 AM

I love this stuff! Works better than my benefit playstick and is waay cheaper. My new favorite foundation!

on 6/6/2014 2:32:00 PM

Overall, I really liked this foundation. It is so quick and easy to apply and blend! I thought it was a bit pricier for it being a drug store foundation, but the quality is nice. The one thing I really dislike about it is how it clings to dry patches, so I can't use it in the winter.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Like it! It's à good medium coverage foundation with a silky finish. It goes on with a fresh gel-like feeling and smooths out evenly. Doesn't stay all day, but I don't mind to re-apply in the late afternoon because the stick fits perfectly in my makeup pouch and as mentionned it blends so easy. I highly doubt if this suits an oily skin, but it is quite good dor my combination skin!

I loved the idea of this product, compact and blend-able, which it is to be fair. It feels velvety smooth on application and has good coverage for blemishes. The problem I had with it is that after an hour after application it felt greasy and heavy on my skin. This might be because of my combination skin type, but as a gel formula I thought it would be okay. Not sure I would buy it again but it might be better for other skin types.

on 5/27/2014 1:48:00 AM

This is the first drugstore foundation that ACTUALLY matched my skin!! Right when I swapped it on my skin, I couldn't even tell I had anything on, it matched that well! It's also very light weight, doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation. The coverage is buildable, depending on the type of coverage you want. I have fair-medium skin, so I baught the shade in 130 buff beige, its kinda dark for my shade, I should've baught 120 classic ivory. Oh well, I'll be purchasing it next time I buy it :D because its that good!! I have combination skin, and it a really awesome job controlling the oil on my skin. All in all, this product is worth the money, and is pretty darn good for a drugstore foundation.

on 5/25/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i actually really liked this product but only when i don't have many blemishes and my skin is relatively clear. it matches my skin tone perfectly and the application is easy. the formula is so smooth & creamy it blends nicely into the skin. i like it for touch ups in my purse. i team it with my rimmel stay matte powder & lasts several hours.

bottom line, i would not use this for a long period of time without reapplying
but it is an easy product to use for everyday & beginners

on 5/24/2014 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is good for normal/combination skin, but not dry as the product clings to dry patches. I bought this because I wanted something a bit heavier than powder, but not as heavy as foundation and this is great! It's so creamy and easy to apply and build up with. The coverage isn't great, but it still does the job. The product lasts ages considering you don't really get that much!