October 31, 2014 | 823 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im not sure if this product is working. A few weeks ago I realized my nailbeds need a lot of help, so i pay extra attention to my hands now, and am using this. i will say this: i enjoy the scent and since it's a bit greasy, i wind up rubbing it on my hands while im putting it on.
Nailbeds are retaining their okay-ness. Nails look the same. Not sure what was supposed to happen, but at least nothing bad did?

Not sure if I'm gonna buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cuticle cream has earned its spot as a staple in my regimen. I put it on before i go to bed, as it IS very greasy. The packaging is both perfect for a purse, but its also a bit difficult to open. I'll manage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

Great cuticle repair salve. I use this at night (too greasy for day time use) on my dry and snagged cuticles (I pick at them *sigh* bad habit)...

packaging is transportable, but because it's such a greasy product, i recommend only using at night. Also, one time I bought a tin that wouldn't even open! so tricky.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by yasmeen1995

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. It really smooths your cuticles.
Only drawbacks are its smell (personal opinion, lemon scent is not that great) and it's really greasy. :/
Anyways, it still gets the job done and leaves your nails looking pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by moisturisingqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cuticle cream ever! It comes in a cute little tin that is easy to open. Upon opening a delicious smell wafts from the tin.
This product has really strengthened my nails from excess nail polish use! I applied this to all my finger nails one night before I went to bed by next morning my nails were already harder and stronger and shinier. This could be a HG product for the nails! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome... works very well. Does what is says it will do. Try it! :) SMELLS GOOOOOD!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

Really expensive :(

pros:
- moisturizes the cuticles well and takes care of them
- smells like pure lemon (good in my opinion :D )

Cons;
- too much money
- so greasy and rubs off on anything touched after
- SUPER HARD TO OPEN AT TIMES
- so smalllllllll
- works same as oil on cuticle ....?

not worth it unless u wanna pamper and buy for no reason at all :P

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Prazzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this during a winter holiday in New York. The cold air really dried out my skin and for the first time in my life, my cuticles needed attention. I used it during the month of December, then returned to sunny South Africa and pretty much stopped using it.

I suppose that it works, it moisturizes fairly well and it did solve my cuticle issues. However, it smells like dishwashing liquid and it makes my hands and fingers greasy. I don't feel as though it absorbs into the skin, it just creates a film on top. After using it, I don't want to touch anything else, in case I leave greasy fingerprints behind. I also find the tin very difficult to open.

Since I find it unpleasant to use, I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I have bitten my nails for years and a while ago I decided that I was finally going to stop. When my nails started to grow they were really thin and dry and weak, no surprise really.
I wanted something to nourish and strengthen then and I got all of that in this great little tin. I was slightly put off by the tin as the Vaseline tins are impossible for me to open but no such worry with this one. The lid just slides of easily.
My nails are now in a much better condition and I will continue to use. I try to use morning and night but in the mad morning rush I usually forget but I always use before bed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the product a while ago and it's still lingering in my purse. I use it every once in a while when I REALLY need a cuticle cream. I must prefer cuticle oils to creams as I feel like they do a much better job of softening my cuticles. I have one from Sally's that I highly reccommend (the kind in the round nail polish). I'd much rather use that (even on the go) than the Burt's Bees cream. It's nice to have, but I wouldn't repurchase.