Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Rhus Succedanea (Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake)

on 12/30/2008 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although the color is okay, this only lasts 2 hours on me before it fades. Also it tends to crumble sometimes. I haven't tried that many brow pencils, so I'm hoping I'll find something else that lasts longer.

on 11/3/2008 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

My HG eyebrow pencil. I have dark brown hair and the blonde pencil actually works rather well for me (but would totally work for those with lighter eyebrows too). I have tried everything, from Christian Dior, to MAC, to Benefit and this pencils are by far the best (and cheapest!). They have a great soft quality too them and help to fill in my skimpy brows without looking too "pencil-y". Love, love, love! And the best part, you get two in a pack. One for the vanity and one for your purse. Fabulous!

on 10/28/2008 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great product they are soft but not to soft where they break when using gently or sharpening. I use these to fill in my brows while they grow out.

on 10/15/2008 10:54:00 PM

i love the price~! i love the color blonde~! very natural, comparable to my Chanel one (which costs 27), Thanks my pretty coworker for introducing this to me.

on 9/28/2008 9:42:00 PM

At first (many years ago) I didn't like these because the dark brown was too red. But now I draw in my brows with the dark brown and then lightly go over with black and the color is perfect.
They stay on better than any others I've seen, all of which are much more expensive... sometimes the classics are best (but I still wish they made a dark brown that wasn't reddish)

on 9/23/2008 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have dyed red hair and the auburn is way too red for my brows and light brown is way too light so I've found medium brown to be perfect. I only use this on my browns because its way too hard to use on lids. Lasts a long time. It's an oldie but a goodie.

on 9/17/2008 9:49:00 AM

Finally, a blonde pencil that doesn't look reddish on me! My natural brows are a dark blonde color but a little sparse. Just pencil it on and brush lightly with brow brush to blend, easy! Please don't just pencil it on and leave it, that's too harsh. Last pretty much all day but I have drier skin anyway.

on 9/6/2008 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just recently rediscovered this product in my makeup stash and decided to give it another try.

To give you a quick bio on me, I have pretty oily skin (so most brow pencils smear easily) and VERY sparse eyebrows. Without any type of product on, I have a very large gap between my eyebrows since the brows themselves are only 1" long each.

Anyways, I tried this product in Medium Brown and it works very well! I can pencil it on as heavily or lightly as I want, and the pencil format makes it easy to control application. Also, it's very easy to resharpen with a standard eyeliner sharpener.

The result is a pretty natural looking brow fill-in. I'm probly not the best spokesperson for this product since I'm using it to literally add another 1" onto my brows, but I've gotten many compliments on my eyebrows from people standing a foot away from me. The only one who CAN tell that I have something on them is my SO -- but that's from like an inch away, so it shouldn't count :)

Overall - great product, and you can't beat the price (I paid about $4 at Walmart, and it comes in a package of 2). I'm sure that there are even more natural looking brow enhancers out there, which is why this gets a 4, but for a drugstore price it can't be beat!

on 8/28/2008 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this for years, the original small wooden pencil in Blonde. It's a tad dark for me, but used sparingly I get a nice look, and that's my fault if I mess that up, not theirs. They last a good long time, and it's good they come in packs of two as I'm always losing mine! They're a good price for the quantity and quality, and I'll continue to repurchase (I need to stock up, in case they scrap it for something crappy, as they have a habit of doing over there!)

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

If you have auburn or dark red hair the "dark brown", which is actually a deep reddish brown, is HG for sparse brows. I've been using it for over two years and keep going back to it. I recently got the "velvet black" as well.

Popular Brows Products