Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I tried this at a friend's place and it was a total pile of crap.

Attached small black thingies to my eyes, which stuck out at odd angles and looked like badly applied, thin, wispy falsies. Like the worst false eyelashes ever. As soon as I blinked my eyes felt like they had glue on them, like there was resistance when I opened my eyes again. What the hell? So freaky. I have never had this in a mascara before!

After two and a bit hours, my eyes were full of little black filaments, and my eyelashes looked like crap again. I used it exactly as directed and my friend said she found the same issue with hers, even after trying different application methods many times.

Why would anyone buy this? Why would anyone like this product? My lashes are normal kinda-long, kinda-dark and I have plenty of them. I've been using mascara for nearly 11 years now, too, and it usually looks great on me, so surely I'm not the problem here... :/ ???

The business model for this product is really eerie and dishonest, it seems the sellers are under immense pressure to flog as many mascaras as possible. The main business here isn't selling this mascara, it seems to be luring young women into a really hard, high-pressure sales rep job. They seem to be saturating review sites with positive press for this product, and responding negatively to bad reviews and customer complaints. Whoever is in charge of this shady company needs to come down from the clouds and re-formulate this product, and market it in a more honest and ethical manner.

Avoid like the plague.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love it! All of you that are saying its falling in your eyes and on your cheeks you're putting it on wrong! Make sure you coat your lashes well with the gel! i do 2 coats of the gel and only do the top part of your lashes with the fibers! DO NOT go all the way down to your water line with the fibers! Also I suggest you buy the lash and brow comb it makes a heck of a difference with the extra fibers and clumps! If you're too cheap I'm sure the cheap ones work fine to! Also I never put on a regular mascara on first and I never put the fibers on my bottom lashes! If you have any questions contact me I would love to help. The first few times I used it I had the same problem until I asked questions! Don't be so quick to give up on such a great product!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

From L'Oreal Voluminous to Armani ( Lashes to Dye for) - both nice- if I am going to spend $30.00- I would invest in Armani instead.i had allergic reaction- swollen eyes for few days.. Am a RN - so I know difference of allergic to slight irritations. Had hoped the rep would have offered reimbursement as Mary Kay does. I did not want to ask, because rep is a good friend of my friend.. I am Mary Kay consultant too-- and I didn't mention MK :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this Younique for my wife, after she told me she wanted some new makeup. Knowing she did not want anything cheap, so I checked online and found this product. I bought this because it looked the best, very nice looking layout, the best looking carrying case, beautiful colors. My wife loved it, but it did take her a while to figure out how to use the products, and even to put it back into the cases like the way it came. The website http://youniquebyjasmin.com/ has great videos on how to do it all. It does take a certain skill-set to apply this in the correct manner. But the website was a great help.

I randomly came across this mascara online, and after reading the reviews on here, I decided to try it despite some of the bad reviews it got. Anyway I received it in the mail today and I instantly tried it. So far so good. It actually did make my eyelashes look much longer although they don't look much thicker/fuller (I don't really mind this, my main goal has been to find a mascara that actuallyyyy adds length to my lashes). None of the little fibers got into my eyes or fell onto my face (YET! lol). I think that the people complaining that it got in their eyes may not have read the "helpful tips" section; it says not to apply it too close to the lash line because it would cause irritation. But yeah, so far I like this mascara. I'll be sure to update this review if the fibers do start to irritate my eyes or if I have any other problem with it.

**UPDATE**
So the fibers never made it onto my face or in my eyes. I've been using it ever since I tried it out a few months ago. The mascara/"transplanting gel" gets a bit clumpy if you put on too much (like any mascara) so I suggest using a regular lash brush before applying it and after to just brush and straighten them out. The actual mascara got clumpy after about two months but hey thats life! I really really like this stuff

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product does not do what it says it will do and to be honest, I wonder how many of the people giving favourable reviews here are in fact sellers of this brand. For a start, Younique does not appear to have good quality products. They look fake & the makeup is heavy rather than fresh. The lashes look chunky and make your eyes red. The lashes are an irritant and far from looking glamorous, they look awful. This is not a product I would ever try again. Better to spend a bit more and get a product that enhances your lashes.

Looks great immediately after you put it on..after you get your selfies in & you step out into the night - little fibers start to fall onto your face & into your eyeball. I couldn't even enjoy my night out at the bad - people kept asking me if I was okay because my eyes were red, watering & it made my nose run because I was in so much pain I was actually starting to cry. The burn is REAL. The nurse I was with almost had to give my eyeballs CPR. I will never ever wear this $30+ mascara again!!!!! Hopefully I don't lose my vision from this bull. That is all - Carry on.

I know that no product is not perfect (nothing is), but I think tit does exactly what it says. Yes, there is a learning curve to applying the mascara and lip stain..but when directions are followed it works. My lashes are longer, I have not had any problems with falling lashes as some people posted. I apply the gel, fiber, then gel and I have all day long lashes. I don't put them on my bottom lashes because I tend to rub. The stain works well, for me the key is to hydrate your lips first. I do not sell this product, I am just a consumer.

Popular Mascaras