NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

After going trough a tube of Exuviance, a palette of Laura Mercier and Cinema Secrets, I'm in love!

This concealer goes on like a dream! It's probably due to it's liquid form and lip gloss applicator. It's thicker than Exuviance or a normal foundation, but goes on so beautifully!

It probably also helps that Ginger is a PERFECT match for my skin. I tried going for Custard, the lighter shade that would act as a highlighter, but it highlighted my uneven under-eye like all my other concealers. So the fact that I had a perfect skin tone match was very important to my satisfaction with this product.

I will note that even after adding two layers, I can still see my under-eye bags. It's less noticeable, but still not the "full-coverage" it advertises. But hey, that's why they try to sell you another product, like a color corrector.

This is my new HG concealer (I'm using the shade Custard). I used a Mac concealer for many years but I found that it made creases more pronounced. This concealer goes on smooth and hides my dark circles better than any other concealer ever has. I love how pigmented this concealer is as I only have to use a little bit for all over coverage. The formula is creamy and it leaves my skin feeling soft.

This is the first NARS product I have used but I will probably purchase more since I'm so impressed with this concealer.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

AMAZING. Creamy. Buildable. Doesn't crease. Stays on ALL day. Great coverage too. And the shade selection is surreal. Favorite.0

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I bought this concealer because the everyone was raving about it. I personally did not like it it creased and settled into my fine lines. I do not think this product is for dry skin but that is just me. I love Nars foundation but i think they need to step up their concealer.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amazing concealer - it brightens and I use it for dark circles and highlighting (foreheads, cuspids now, chin, and under the eyes)

The consistency is really rich, having dry skin this is refreshing as it doesn't dry out and look patchy under my eyes like some other concealersnive used, however I still have to pay attention to applying a rich eye cream (I think this is more to do with my skin type than the product)

It offers really full coverage for dark circles and works well for contour and highlight too, I apply it straight from the container using the wand and then blend with my beauty blender (moistened beforehand) and this works a treat

I don't use it for blemishes as its quite radiant and I don't really like my spots to be "radiant" shall we say...

I previously used touché eclat and this has replaced that for me, I can cheat a good nights sleep every day, my only issue is I use it too quickly!

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I use this mostly under my eyes and to clean up my brows, but occasionally I will use this to cover spots when I'm not wearing foundation. The coverage is great for undereye dark circles and blemishes, no need to layer this product. It brightens my undereye area a lot and makes my puffy eye bags seem nonexistent. It stays on remarkably well on my oily skin. This blends out like a dream and isn't heavy or cakey. Packaging was beautiful but fingerprints do catch on the rubberized cap. I use the shade Custard (medium 1) and I'm a NC25-30.

My all time FAVORITE concealer! Although it is on the pricier side, it is definitely worth every penny. Super creamy, super bright, blends easily and is very long lasting! Works BEAUTIFULLY with a Beauty Blender.

Really good coverage and so creamy and long lasting! I just haven't rebought because my colour changes a lot with the seasons, so I bought a concealer wheel from Kryolan, but this is lovely!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loveeee this concealer !! It has the perfect texture and is sooo creamy and blendable. I always use it under my eyes but i use it up way too quickly and i find it very expensive and that theres not enough product. If it cost less I would def repurchase again, for now tho ill stick with my MAC pro longwear concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Didn't think I'd find anything better than my fave LancĂ´me concealer but then i finally bought this! The texture is nice and thick and sticks to any blemish. I don't think this is good for under eyes because it settles very easily but overall I think this concealer is amazing and has great, thick but natural looking coverage, also the colour custard is an absolute perfect match, it makes me want to try out the nars foundations

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products