NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 1/19/2015 4:51:00 AM

Love this concealer! I have very dark under eye circles and this covers it completely. Once I put on setting powder, it does not crease at all and blends in with my skin as if I have nothing on!

A little goes a long way so the price is reasonable and last me a long time with daily use. I am finally starting to run out so I took the little stopper thing off the top and found that I have quite a bit left. Definitely buying again after I completely run out.

on 1/19/2015 3:57:00 AM

This is my holy grail concealer. It can cover everything but it can also be build able. I have very pale skin and find it hard to buy products with my exact colour but this works perfectly, I almost don't have to wear foundation! There is nothing wrong with this concealer, it is completely worth the money and does everything you could possibly want it to do. Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!

on 1/17/2015 4:58:00 AM

After reading many hypes about this concealer I wanted to try it. As the name is suggesting it has very creamy formula and medium-full coverage. I liked to use it under my eye area and works well but for my face it is getting cakey. I am not sure if this is beacuse of foundation. Price is as all Nars make up; expensive. Packaging is quite simple and I have no problem with doe foot appplicators. Is it worth for hype; I would say yes. But for the money... I am not quite sure about that.

on 1/16/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried just about every concealer at the drugstore for my under eyes. Nothing covers them as well as this does. The closest has definitely been nyx which also comes in great colors btw.
But this one which I have in the 2nd lightest shade which I believe is vanilla is surprisingly thick for a liquid so I can use this by itself on under eye circles AND blemishes.
It is pricey but it lasts a long time and like I said it's awesome to have something that can be used for both under eyes and blemishes.
A note I'd like to add is that this concealer is often compared to maybelline fit me concealer which I also own in the color fair. The colors are very similar although nars is a tad lighter but the biggest difference to me is that the nars is thicker and therefore has better coverage than the fit me. If you have minor circles under the eyes then Maybelline is a good choice but it's pretty light coverage.

on 1/11/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is near impossible for me to find a concealer that doesn't make me look 'dirty' or 'muddy'. I can't say enough good things about this concealer. It covers dark circles like no other concealer would. It has the perfect peach undertone to make my dark circles disappear. I'm an NC43 for reference...

on 1/8/2015 7:03:00 PM

I have this in custard, so far it's the best under eye concealer I've tried. Can crease w over application and the only way I can spread it really is w my finger, which gives me a better application than brush due to body heat. Past worse products I've tried were benefit fakeup, 3ce watery concealer.... And countless drugstore ones. Best so far.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I have the shade 'Vanilla'. This is a tad light if I'm honest, but the next shade up was a little too yellow (so perhaps the colour range isn't too great) but having a light concealer really doesn't bother me as I quite like to have a very pale concealer for under my eyes!

This concealer is super creamy, high coverage and has a gorgeous, smooth finish! It's quite thick in consistency but not at all sticky like some thick concealers can be!

Completely unirritating on my sensitive eyes and doesn't crease under the eye either! I blend this out using my damp Real Techniques Miracle Blending Sponge (I use the pointed end of the sponge).

I would compare the finish with that of the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer although this has that extra coverage!

on 1/6/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had really high hopes and expectations for this concealer ever since people on youtube would constantly rave about it saying 'it's my holy grail concealer'. As soon as I applied it, it did not impress or wow me that much. First off I feel like it's quite thick making it hard to blend leaving it patchy and muddy looking (not necessarily the colour but the texture). Secondly, it creases under my eyes and around my nose. Not only does it creases but by the end of the day when i look in the mirror I can see the areas where I have applied it has been broken apart. Overall, this concealer did not work on my skin at all and I will not bother repurchasing it. Big let down :(

on 1/5/2015 9:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Such an awesome concealor! Perfect color match - I'm Nw20 and I use sheer glow in Mont Blanc and this concealor in vanilla. Long lasting and just the right consistency - thick enough to cover well but not too thick as to look heavy/cakey. Hg!

on 1/1/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this very much as it is very pigmented so it covers my dark eye circles very nicely and also gives a brightening effect! A little goes a long way so I only use 3 tiny dots on each eye. For the best results, use a flat concealer brush or damp beauty blender. I promise that you will have nice and awake eyes! This is well worth the money as it NEVER dries or cakes. This lasts for good 12 hrs without any fading(not sure about swimming though) so I really recommend this to everyone! This works well on blemishes and pimples too as it has very high coverage.

Top Rated NARS Products