September 1, 2014 | 2020 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

Super disappointed by this concealer. I've seen a lot of positive reviews for this so I was expecting to love it. I first tried this under my eyes and set it the way I always set my undereye concealer and it creased and settled into fine lines like nothing I've ever experienced before. It made the lines under my eyes look so much worse and it didn't completely cover my dark circles. I then tried it on my face to cover my acne scarring and again it didn't cover those either. Considering it doesn't conceal well and is $30 I'm gonna return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by dolceviiita

I've been using this for several weeks now and have to say I've gotten from HATING it to LOVING it. I first hated this concealer because like some people say, it does look a little cakey under the eyes but what really made me dislike this concealer was because it seemed to settle into my fine lines even though I would set it with my Laura Mercier translucent powder right away. I thought for the first week that this concealer was a waste of money, but I was determined to make it work because the color match (Custard) was right on for my NC20 skin. After another week of experimenting, I have found the one product that helps this look smooth and actually last! MAC's Fast Response eye cream! One little dot of it under each eye, smoothed out and then two little dots of concealer, and TA-DAH! No caked under eyes. Smooth appearance, and full coverage of my heavy dark circles! Oh and might I add, doing the same trick to my hyperpigmentation spots really helps too! My boyfriend thought I had a facial or got laser to remove the hyperpigmentation because of this little trick! I don't even need to wear foundation :) I will definitely be keeping up with this extra step in applying this concealer because this definitely has helped me LOVE this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by SB213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dry dry dry. I don't even have fine lines under my eyes and this concealer somehow makes them appear. Tried eye creams, oils, serums, fix plus, setting sprays, powder, no powder. Just looks so dry and creased every time. Will not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Andrea400

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! *does cartwheels* This is the most amazing product for the face that I have found in my ten years on MUA. My dark circles are the biggest beauty issue I have. I cannot leave the house without concealer if I don't want to scare people. And since joining MUA I have had three kids and they ALL have inherited my dark circles. They were born with them.

Anyway, back to the product. It's perfect. I apply it under the eyes and it applies easily, blends easily and stays put the entire day without any touch ups needed and no creasing at all. For me it actually looked better as the day went on-sinking into the skin even more and looking like naturally smooth and bright skin instead of a concealed eye. For anyone who says this product is dry, they must have received a bad batch because it is unbelievably creamy and silky but not greasy like some other creamy concealers.

I was using Bobbi Brown for years before this and I didn't think I would ever find something better. Not because I liked hers so much( did not apply well or blend well for me but the color match and coverage were good) but I could not find any other concealer that could cover my horrible dark circles.

I do not have blemishes or acne scars so I can't speak to the coverage on those but for dark circles this concealer is just amazing and beautiful!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Mosie36

I bought this product for the purpose if using it under my eyes. I was very sad to find out that it does not sit well under my eyes all. It cakes and settles info fine lines. I have tried setting it with powder and not setting it and if does not matter. For as expensive as if is, definitely a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I fancied a concealer change from my Double Wear concealer and gave into all the hype regarding NARS's creamy concealer. I found my perfect NC20-25 match in the shade 'Custard', which is incredibly similar to my Double Wear 'Light Medium' shade, but a touch more yellow. The pigmentation is just outstanding and the formula is smooth and spreadable, whereas my Double Wear concealer is also very pigmented but thicker to work with. I use the concealer under my eyes, around my nose and wherever else I need concealing. Under my eyes it covers up my dark circles very well, but I have to say my dark circles aren't severe... yet. I'm in two minds as to whether it's actually better than my Double Wear concealer. Both have terrific pigmentation, they both last all day long and both of them do not budge once applied and set with my Ben Nye 'Banana Powder'. So, whilst it is a phenomenal concealer, it's just as good as my Double Wear one.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love nars stuff. Their blushes are amazing. Foundations are superb. I wear ceylan in nars sheer glow and sheer matte. I cannot figure for the life of me the color selection for this product. Both the lightest shades are way too pinky toned and then custard would match Punjab perfectly when I'm fake tanned. Other than that I cannot see how to make this concealer work when I am pale unless they add more color ranges!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

in general, concealers are the most difficult items in makeup and most needed. not to mention that concealers good for one are of the face, might be a total failure for eyes, for example. after reading all the great reviews by mua users and else on the web, i went to sephora specifically to buy this nars concealer in chantilly.
color match is great for my fair, cool skin and it does covers dark areas well. but the product is difficult to blend, even after applying josie maran oil or under eye cream. it is just too hard and does not blend without too much pull on the very delicate under-eye area. basically, asking for wrinkles to appear sooner.
also, since this concealer consistency is so dry, it settles into the tiniest of lines.
depending on your skin (oily is better in this case) and your particular needs, this might be a good face concealer, as it would probably stay put throughout the day. but it is not a good choice for an under eye concealer. no way!
oh, well - back to the drawing board, or rather back to sephora/mac/stores for more options.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feeling about this one. I don't love it but I don't dislike it either. I like how it sits on my under eye but there is a fine line between "it looks good" to cakey! Sometimes I feel like it looks cakey without coverage, if that makes any sense...

Overall, I feel "eh..." about this concealer. I feel like its not bad but you can do better.

Coverage: Medium - Full
Texture: Liquid but kinda heavy
Crease: No, unless you put too much.
Drying: No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ana7890

LOVE this concealer! It's the perfect consistency to double as an illuminating under eye concealer as well as for putting on minor redness and spots. It comes in a really convenient, compact tube with a dofut applicator, which is much more hygienic than concealers which come in pots... (only con is the black rubbery part of the packaging gets dirty easily but that's the same with all NARS products). The colour range is pretty awesome and the price point is not too bad in AUS for a high end brand.. ($35). Highly recommend this concealer, believe the hype :).