NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 3/21/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Use this in 03 Light for correcting under eye circles. This is an HG for me! I have a medium-light complexion. I love the packaging, formula, and staying power. I dot mine directly onto the skin, feather it out thickly using a flat concealer brush, let sit for a minute, and then use a small flat top concealer brush to feather it out in light circular motions. It covers so well! I do use an additional concealer on top. I really want to get this in a lighter shade as well. This doesn't crease on me at all! Be sure to moisturize and prime well beforehand. I would definitely recommend and repurchase!

on 3/21/2015 10:14:00 PM

Having oily skin makes it hard to find a holy grail concealer; sometimes other concealers it will smear off, some will fade away, and some just make me look even more oily. Since I've found NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I've actually fallen in love! It matches my skin tone perfectly (and has a wide range of colours which is a bonus), it literally stays on all day (I've worn this concealer through a 16-hour day and it still managed to conceal my dark circles and imperfections quite nicely; having it set by a MAC pressed powder, of course). I've been using it for 6 months (daily) and it still hasn't run out! Definitely worth the money if you're looking for a holy grail concealer!

Pro's: Gives full coverage, doesn't cake up, very natural looking, nice lip-gloss-like applicator wide range of colours, doesn't make you oily.
Con's: A tad pricey.

Overall, definitely give it a go, I know even for dry and normal skin it would work perfectly!

on 3/21/2015 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I decided to get this concealer when my MAC Pro Longwear became too dark and orange for my NC30 skin. I have pretty severe dark circles and concealer is probably the one makeup item I can't live without.

Like a lot of people said, this product is everywhere and it's super hyped, so I wanted to give it try in my search for a new concealer. I tried it at Sephora a few times before I decided to spend the money, and now I'm glad I did. This concealer is super pigmented and has excellent coverage (a little goes a looong way). It's not really full coverage for people with super dark circles like me, but it makes a huge difference. It has a rather thick creamy consistency that is easy to spread and it doesn't look dry or patchy. Perfect for the under eye area! I like to apply it with my ring finger in a patting motion and it gives me really good, natural looking coverage that stays put for hours. Hands down the best concealer I've tried so far!

I got this in the shade Custard, which is a pretty good match for both my under eye area and face.

on 3/21/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

MAC NC40-42, medium dark/dark tan with yellow undertones. I bought this in Biscuit. This lives up to the hype and it being everywhere. Amazing concealer!

This does everything I want in a concealer: CONCEAL of course(hide things), STAY and not slide off, not CAKEY, or DRY, this is the least creasing concealer ive tried, and it's a perfect color match.

I use this to conceal everything but mostly under eyes. I have dark pigmentation around my lips and chin area and I use it also there. Biscuit is a perfect match and not too light. I am not a fan of the super lighter-than-your-skin concealer. Maximum 1-1.5 shades lighter for a natural effect.

The next best thing that I have tried is MAC Mineralize concealer(also good); which like NARS' does everything, except NARS: stays better on and has slightly better coverage. Estee Lauders concealer is wonderful too in terms of coverage, staying, but it's soooooo drying and can be easily cakey.

NARS' concealer is truly the queen of concealers. Worth every coin!

on 3/21/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am in love with this! I purchase light color and it covers my dark spot, and also my under eye area.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this in the colour 'Chantilly' for under my eyes and cheek bones. It looks beautiful but throughout the day I notice that my mascara and this smudge down my face. Maybe it would sit better on someone with dry skin

on 3/19/2015 8:01:00 PM

I bought this concealer because I though it might be comparable to maybelline fit me but better, and I don't know if it's better but I think they're completely different concealers after having worn this one. The Nars is much more pigmented and thicker than the maybelline making it entirely different.

The coverage really impressed me with this. I think because it's so thick it has a lot of pigment so a little goes a long way which makes the $29 price tag easier to stomach. Of course that means blendability is a bit of a struggle. I find using your fingers and just pressing it into your skin is the best method so it doesn't look obvious or cakey.

I use this both under my eyes and on blemishes/redness because honestly I'm lazy and I've been doubling up on concealers for far too long. It definitely is a great under eye concealer and I feel like it should be bad for blemishes because the brightening qualities would just draw more attention to it but I actually haven't had this problem.

It last all day for and blends really well with my foundation (nars sheer glow) to create a nice look. For any pale girls out their chantilly (the lightest shade) has worked out really well for me so it might for you too. Overall I really recommend this concealer but if you're looking for something cheaper maybelline fit me is vaguely similar (and an amazing all purpose concealer.

on 3/19/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased this in Custard and really emphasized my under eye bags more. I now use it to conceal or to highlight under my cheek contour and to clean up my brows. The Maybelline fit me concealer works just as good if not better, Sorry NARS!

on 3/17/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not quite an HG product but pretty close!

Definitely my favourite packaging/applicator of all the concealers I've tried so far. You can get a really precise amount and apply it directly so none/very little product is wasted.

Good consistency - not too thick or heavy. Provides medium coverage which is what I look for in a concealer.

Minimal creasing - I'm not docking points for this because I'm yet to find a concealer that does not crease a little.

As others have mentioned, it can be a bit drying but using eye cream before applying seems to do the trick.

Two things that would make this an HG product for me personally: if the formula was a bit more moisturizing and a bit more illuminating. Although coverage is good, I feel it goes flat after a while.

Not perfect but still very good.

on 3/17/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I would have rated this 4 stars if I didn't just call this a goof of my own; here's the issue

I'm about NC30 I guess. 5.75 in luminous silk foundation. 125 in MUFE HD. Dry skin. The color I have is a bit orange(ginger). That's fine, my circles are dark brown..and way too stubborn for just a skin colored concealer to deal with. I need the counter-acting-stuff that all the fancy youtube people speak of. However, if I get it outside of the lines and dark circles I have to put foundation over, thus making my makeup more heavy and possibly cakey. I probably end up putting foundation over most of the time, but other times..what if I don't want to? But the textures great, it might crease in the slightest bit, but nothing that moves mountains. Just tap it after it creases and it won't come back, I mean it. It conceals my darkest circles and I am in love with it. It's pricey but aaaaah I don't even mind.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products