April 18, 2014 | 1799 users online

Shampoo - Nizoral AD Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Neiddi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Within two uses, the horrible itching on my scalp was gone. I don't have visible dandruff or flakes, but as the weather gets cold i always develop bad itching. Thank's to Nizoral my scalp is now calm and itch-free. I use this once a week for maintenance.It does dry the hair out, but nothing a good conditioner can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product really rocks. It is the only one which help my itchy and flaky scalp. One night, I was running out of Nizoral and had been using regular shampoo instead, my scalp was getting so itchy and flaking terribly, I scratch it like crazy, then decided at 2 am to run to rite aid to help my life.
Highend product with dirt cheap price.
God bless those whom created this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by SnowQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have psoriasis and everything I used up to now didn't work. Even dermatoligists prescriptions. But when I bought Nizoral over the counter version, it worked like a charm. What a difference, no more flakes or irritation. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by brightlight1219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I must begin by saying that for a long time, I tried to get away with using other dandruff shampoos that were less costly such as neutrogena t-gel and head and shoulders per the recommendation of friends. With these products, I never saw results that lasted the way I have seen them with nizoral. It is the ONLY product that has eliminated my dry scalp. Before, my routine in the shower would include lathering with normal and dandruff shampoos a total of maybe ten times and flakes would still manage to reappear. Now, it is not necessary to scrub so hard or as many times, although I do recommend using a moisturizing shampoo in conjuction with this product. Though this product is on the pricey side, it is the only one that provides dry scalp/flake relief for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2006 11:38:00 PM More reviews by pagro1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing that works

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by 17girl_ro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

about nizoral, well i tried it the first time a few months ago! it realy work`s . after 6 times using it, i saw great results... new i begin again with nizoral, because on the instructions it ses to be used 2-4 week`s (then a short brake) i hope you understand my not so good english, but i`m from romania

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

I have tried every anti-dandruff ever made. While I was having acne treatment my dermatologist suggested this shampoo to help with the persistant dandruff. It's the best anti-dandruff shampoo I have used. It's hugely expensive so for a while I tried other brands without success, now I exclusively use Nizoral. It's a shame it only comes in such a small bottle though. I find it's easier to get through my hair if I use my regular shampoo first, then Nizoral and then condtioner. The instructions say to leave it on for about 5 minutes but I leave it on for about 10 minutes while I do other shower activities with no ill effects.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by coolbeans222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dreadlocks and I cannot even tall you how valuable this stuff is. Its AMAZING as i get intense itchies from time to time. This ELIMINATES ALL flakes also its unbelivable. I would buy this if it cost 90375289y67 dollars its such an amazing shampoo!!! i wish it came in a bigger bottle though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use this for dandruff, I use this for acne. When I was 18 I had little bumps all over my forehead and the dermatologist told me it was caused by the same fungus that causes dandruff. She told me to wash my hairline with it (i.e. the hair above the forehead) and my forehead/face and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Although those little bumps are long gone I still use this if my face is particularly irratated - it's fantastic. Often overnight I see results. A great acne treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 3:36:00 PM More reviews by michele1145

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unlike the poster below, dandruff isn't caused by too many chemicals. I have excema and psoriasis that will occasionally flair up on my scalp. I get itchy and then the flakes and scaling start. I use the Nizoral at the first signs and repeat 1 or 2 times over the week ( I wash my hair every other day).

This stuff works great. Stops the itching and improves the flaking and scaling with the first wash.

I follow up with a bit of my regular conditioner.