October 25, 2014 | 1766 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by cpetersen

This is my favorite gloss! I have it in Creme Brulee and it is the perfect pinky nude for my fair skin! It is super comfortable on the lips and it lasts longer than I thought it would! I am going to buy more colors today!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to buy this since I kept hearing about it on YouTube. I have it in the color BLG07 "Tiramisu". Tiramisu is a pinky/brown nude in the tube, but on my lips it comes off a more cool toned nude pink. I have pretty pigmented lips and this color nudes them out "perfectly" with very little effort. Usually when I wear a nude lip, I need a combo of lipliner, lipstick/lipgloss. With Tiramisu, that's all I need!! I just apply it on my lips and i'm set to go! This is my new HG universal lip color! I can wear it on days where i don't wear any makeup and just want a fresher/polished look, or days when i do wear makeup for a perfect natural lip. The texture is sooo buttery smooth, and not sticky! The scent is like vanilla cupcake frosting! So yummy!! Definitely will be buying a back and up and other colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the color Eclair, a creamy baby pink. I held out on trying the Butter glosses for a long time because NYX lip products have been hit or miss for me. But finally the MLBB color line up, as well their wide availability drew me in. Overall, I do like this lip gloss. It is nicely pigmented. I have heard people say that these glosses are too 'milky', or that they apply streaky but I haven't had that issue with this particular color. It lasts a long time on the lips for a gloss; a few hours for me. One minor issue that another reviewer mentioned is that the formula feels heavy on the lips, but I guess that helps with the lasting power. The color Eclair is nice on me though I would prefer that it was more of a nude pink (as opposed to a cool toned light pink), but that's just a personal preference. The scent is very pleasant - like vanilla baked goods. I may or may not try another color later on but this is a solid lip product from NYX, esp. for the price (under $5 where I live). EDIT: I recently purchased the color Tiramisu and love that one even more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

Best lip glosses ever

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Affordable. Pigmented. Buildable colour. Moisturizing. Long lasting power. There's nothing bad that I can say about the butter glosses except that it can get sticky if you over apply. But nonetheless, wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I currently, and sadly only own one of these babies in Creme Brulee. I kept seeing this product talked about on YouTube channels and needed to find some. I actually stumbled upon them at a CVS I don't normally frequent but was super excited when I saw the stand. I went neutral on my first one because I want worried about looking clown-ish and was still trying to find a good nude color. I have to say, I've tried a lot of lip glosses and this one is quickly becoming my absolute favorite! I love me some Nars Orgasm, but the glitter is sometimes too much for me. These butter glosses are so beautiful! First the smell is DIVINE! Who doesn't love a good cookie/vanilla smell?! And the pigmentation is to die for! On top of all of that you have the smoothness from the gloss and it is not drying but doesn't have that sticky feeling either. I have to curb my usage because I imagine I'll be through the whole tube in less than a month!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to try this product since I thought it might have been false hype. These go on sale frequently at Ulta so I decided to pick up some to try. So far, these are great and you can't beat the price. They are also great for layering with lipsticks. I own Merengue, Devil's Food Cake, and Creme Brle. MAC will always be my number one, but this is nice when I want to change things up. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the Peach Cobbler butter gloss. This is my go-to spring/summer shade. The colour looks like a vibrant orange but it's not as intense on the lips. I can layer the gloss if I want more colour but with one swipe, I have nice glossy orangey/coral lips.

It does have a vanilla scent so if you're sensitive to scents then you may not like this. I'm sensitive to fragrances but luckily this doesn't bother me.
The staying power is standard with other glosses and of course, you can add it to lipsticks for extra colour or shine.

A great find at the drugstore!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Lilmissjudy

I've never purchase NYX lip products before. But I have to say I love these. I have two colors Praline and a pink shade. They smell good and go on smooth. They feel soft and look glossy but not sticky. I will go back to purchase more since price is such a great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Luv3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm never try any nyx product other than their jumbo eye pencil and pigment which i find really good. This is my first lip product from nyx. I have this in shade cherry cheese cake and peaches and cream. I like cherry cheese cake better than peaches and cream because i'm orange/coral kind of girl. The texture is smooth and it's easy to wear. It's also quite pigmented (one coat is enough for me) and last around 2 hours for me without eating and drinking. The only thing that i don't like is that this lip gloss make my lips flaky few hours after i use this but it is better than any other drugstore lip gloss (most of them make my lips flaky anyway) that i ever use and it is cheap and i don't mind to apply this every 2 hours.