October 21, 2014 | 879 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by strawberrymelons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since Estee Lauder changed their formula for the famous Double Wear I went on a hunt for a foundation that will give me great coverage during that time of the month and who would have thought I'd find it for only 5 dollars. This foundation sits great on my normal skin and does not accentuate any dryness on the nose and forehead area (my dry spots). It has medium coverage but I find that you have to blend really fast to avoid any streaking. I'm fortunate that the lightest shade matches my neutral pale skin perfectly and the darkest shade matches me in the summer when I have a tan but just like everyone else mentioned the color range is terrible. Other than that, there's nothing bad to say about this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by paigepiam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! I was pretty broke when I got low on my foundation. I don't spend a ton on it usually but what I generally buy (Neutrogena healthy skin) was about $13 & I didn't even have that to spend. So....after looking at reviews here on some of the really low cost brands I saw some amazing comments on this wet n wild foundation & gave it a shot. A-freaking-mazing! LOVE this! I did end up buying two as the first was a tad bit dark but less than $7 for TWO tubes of really nice foundation? Not bad at all! VERY happy with the coverage, the feel of it & how it holds up. I really like their powder as well. I've tried everything from super high end to this & I see no reason to leave this foundation behind. I have been using it for over a month & no crazy reactions from my very sensitive skin! YAY!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

loveee! so flawless looking on my oilball face lol. just set with a powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. Has great smooth coverage & dewy finish on me and lasts all day without fading. Tube looks cute, too. I've gone through several tubes and just keep on repurchasing; I never want to be without it. I always think about trying others just because I'm a product junkie but I just can't stray from this. I'm NC40 and I use the darkest shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by eko99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Wet N Wild- they consistently put together department store quality products at half the usual drugstore brand prices. That's why they get 4 stars here. I loved the makeup- the coverage was awesome and the consistency as good as any high end makeup. They have a limited color range but I was using it by mixing in with other stuff anyway, so no big wup. BUT, within a couple of days, I was breaking out. Then my heart was breaking at the loss of a $5 substitute for my $50 foundation.......Oh well. If they could fix the whole 'breaks out Elizabeth' issue, it would get 10 stars.........but sadly, it's not all about me.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

This is as good as it gets for a drugstore foundation. I have combination/oily skin and this keeps my skin pretty matte for at least five hours. I am lucky that the color matches my skin pretty well...I always have to put bronzer so that I do not look pale no matter what foundation I use. The price is almost ridiculous! I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin. I have repurchased this foundation two times. They often have it for buy one get one half off :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Having worn this foundation for two weeks, I am not surprised by its immense popularity - for the price, it is a great foundation, so long as the limited colors fit your skin tone (that is one limitation).

I did not have great expectations, but I am completely sold. It was a surprise how dark "light" shade looks in the tube, yet upon application it covers redness and, as another reviewer noted, looks like skin. It is very pleasant to work with and the cream texture is very economical. I used to have to use a primer for another liquid foundation, but with this one, I don't and it never runs or settles. In fact, I found that it is better to not wear a primer, as it makes my skin more shiny (I have normal-oily skin). Just a light moisturizer. I do use the setting powder with it, and it lasts all day without ever sinking in pores. No breakouts, and the color stays true all day. I am also in love with the squeezy tube and a size that is smaller than most foundations. It is only $3.99 and cruelty-free. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by simaagayeva

I have re-purchased this already. I really enjoy this foundation. I only use a pea-sized squeeze for my entire face and neck. Without moisturizer or primer on beforehand, this can look very thick, cakey, and can seep into dry patches. However, with proper exfoliation and moisturizing beforehand, this really looks great on my skin. I have gotten so many compliments since I started using it three months ago. Even after applying moisturizer and letting it dry, I still mix a little glob of moisturizer with the actual foundation and blend it all over. When I'm needing extra brightness, I use a tiny amount of highlighter mixed in and pat it into my browbone area, apples of cheeks, into my temples, cupid's bow, etc (wherever the light would hit the face). I never have a problem with this oxidizing or wearing off. It's a great product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation thick and does not blend will. It did nothing for my oily skin and and actually made it worse. Not that I was expecting anything amazing from $4 foundation but it's not even worth that price, spend an extra $5 and get the Covergirl outlast fabulous 3 in 1 foundation, my holy grail foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I'm blown away by the quality of this foundation for $3 and some change! The finish is natural/dewy but keeps my skin from turning into an oil slick and it doesn't oxidize or change color midday. New HG and it replaces my beloved Nyx concealer as you get more product for your $$ with wet n wild. My only gripe is shade selection..seriously wtf the colors are dark and mostly pink undertones! I have yellow toned NC 20-25 skin and couldn't find a match, so I mix the fair shade with medium/tan and it's perfect. Just a heads up you may need to buy 2 shades and custom blend it to match-medium/tan is the only shade I swatched which has a warm, yellow undertone so I recommend it for anyone with warmer tones. This foundation stays fresh all day long and my skin is very oily, no breakouts either yay! I apply with my finger tips then dust pressed powder on top for a natural, everyday finish. For days I need more coverage, I use a concealer and flat-top brush to swirl it onto my skin. Highly recommend for those who want a natural, medium coverage foundation that feels light and airy on skin, I forget it's foundation at all. HG:)