Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 2/17/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this inexpensive & easy to find foundation! The finish is an excellent satin-matte, covers blemishes good, feels comfortable, good color, smooth, and didn't break my face out. It smells slightly odd, but not fragranced.

on 2/14/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great foundation! I bought it for like $1.75 at Rite Aid which is a steal for something that really give good coverage. One thing I did not like was once I opened it and the product came pouring out. other than the packaging its worth it.

on 2/12/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow! What a fantastic foundation. I have never come across such a great medium/high coverage before. I tried it on the back of my hand first and normally the foundation goes into the fine creases of the pores (?) on there. Not so with this one: gorgeous even coverage. I just applied it to my face. Easy to blend, good coverage. It's probably a tad more matte than I would like to but it's so fantastic all in all.
I chose the palest colour and it works beautifully on my winter complexion.
Packaging is good too, dispenses just the right amount of product and while it's not the most stylish tube it sure fits into any travel make up bag without being too heavy (unlike all these terribly stylish glass bottles).

I have fallen in love with W'n'W's eyeshadows and I have been wanting to try more. It seems that W'n'W has increased their outlets in Germany (wasn't available here in my hometown for many many years). I'm stoked and will look into more products.

on 2/10/2014 1:16:00 AM

LOVE this foundation!
I have it in the shade fair/light wich in the packaging looks a lot darker than it really is, it blends beautifully with my MAC NC 20 skin tone, i just can say that i love everything about this foundation, in the past i used to use just foundations that had a matte finish, but lately i´ve been trying other finishes and so far this is my favorite of them all.
This has medium coverage that can be build but if you have hyperpigmentation you will still need to use some concealer, but this evens out your skin tone and it still looks like you have nothing on, the finish is not dewy to the point you look greasy, it just looks glowy and perfect, its my favorite foundation for everyday use and its so cheap!
I have normal to dry skin, it does not cling to dry patches and this lasts on me all day, so if you are oily I dont know how it is going to work for you, but its so cheap and such a good product is worth trying.
I would totally repurchase over and over again.

on 2/3/2014 11:01:00 PM

Wow! This is was completely unexpecting for me to really like this.I was running out foundation & ended up at the end the aisle when I noticed the display of W'nW products.At first I just glanced quickly,then I took a step back & was really looking,I saw this foundation,of course was hestitant than I decided to go ahead & buy this.I tried this the very next day of course =) I loved it! I would have never thought,no offense W'nW, to get a great foundation product.It went on smoothly.Gives a Medium-Full coverage,depending on coverageyou like.It lasted the entire day for me.I will definitely continue to buy this~

on 2/1/2014 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this foundation is great
i picked up shade 816 and it's a great match.
the foundation shades lean slightlyyyyy pink, but this isn't a big deal at all.
blended out it gives a great color. i apply it in thin layers. definitely better than most of my foundations!
i have a very pink face, but the rest of my body is not pink, so i have trouble finding things that cancel out my pink face & i think this paired with a yellow powder would solve that problem for everyone (it does for me!)

I love the squeeze tube (favorite kind of packaging) because it's hygenic and small but still give the usual 1oz of product, the color is good for me, you could mix two shades if needed
It doesn't cancel out the pink in my face, but it does provide great coverage.
however, it can settle into fine lines/crease so you must moisturize your face first and use a primer. Unfortunately there are only about 7 shades.... And it does not provide any skincare benefits. it's simply covering foundation.

this is less than $5 and even if it was more expensive I would repurchase!
overall great foundation. wet n wild has been impressing me lately with this and their eyeshadows...

on 2/1/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this product!!!!

I've been having very very dehydrated skin recently so I've mostly been using dewey foundations, but I decided to dig this out from the back of my makeup drawer and give it a shot. I forgot how much I love this!

It's definitely medium coverage, and will cover most small imperfections. The texture is incredibly beautiful - its creamier than most liquid foundations, and blends on like a dream to create a beautiful base. Because my skin is so dry and dehydrated, over the Rimmel 002 primer this lasted almost 12 hours! Very, very impressed because it didn't make me look cakey despite the coverage. Great texture and great coverage, at an amazing price!

The only cons though, are that the packaging sucks. Usually I can deal with it, but the squeeze tube squeezes WAY too much out at one shot, even if you barely touch the sides. It can get really messy. Also, the SMELL. Holy guacamole, this foundation smells so bad. It does fade after about 5 minutes, though, and the product itself is amazing, so I'll power through!

on 2/1/2014 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

So I've probably re-purchased this item at least six times, maybe more because it's the only foundation I have found to last 12 hours on my skin without breaking me out. The lasting power for me is not quite as good as Lancôme 24H but it's pretty close. I used Revlon's photo ready primer and do not set it with anything because I hate powders (they make me look cakey- even the ELF HD one)
Also during the summer, I use a mattifying oil-control moisturizer under the primer.

Pros:
-Good coverage
-Not tacky/ Dries quickly
-Lasts ALL DAY- no blots/powder (even through 100 degree weather)
-Cheap-$4
-Nice consistency
-Doesn't oxidize
-Doesn't cause breakouts (for me)

Cons:
-Lightest shade, 815 Fair is way too dark(must mix with a white foundation to wear)
-Settles in my smile lines/creases badly

Overall, it's a decent foundation, just not the best. I find that I do not receive compliments on my skin with this foundation as I would with other foundations and the fact that it settles into fine lines (not that I really have any- only 21) is bummer :/ will continue to use until I come across a more flattering foundation.

on 1/27/2014 6:23:00 PM

Love it.

on 1/25/2014 10:56:00 AM

This is my go to foundation I love it. I gone through so many of these. I think it great for the price. I would recommend this to anyone.