Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 3/26/2014 1:26:00 AM

I don't have very much good to say about this foundation, other than the price. I guess you get what you pay for. Starting with the packaging, the opening is a very wide tube concept which makes it hard to control the amount of product you get out of it. The consistency is extremely thick which makes it really hard to blend and it ends up looking really cakey. Left me oily even with a setting powder after a few hours.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation! It's just the right consistency for good coverage! And it's an incredible price. It stays on pretty well all day. I use the coverall powder with it. I really like this product and really hope they keep making it forever :)

on 3/20/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am really surprised at this little foundation.
I was pleased to find a relatively good color match. I don't mind the squeeze tube and the price is excellent. I don't feel this helps with oil control but it doesn't enhance oiliness either - it feels relatively light on the skin.

It smoothes out really nice and sets nice and dry on the skin.
I don't find it enhances wrinkles or fine lines. I only apply one layer and it covers the redness around my nose well. This was the first thing I noticed because usually only heavier foundations will do that. And I wouldn't call this a heavy foundation.

It softens my dark marks and scars really well too. I don't bother with a concealer on them because there's a good amount of pigment in this foundation. It's not flawless though.

I do like to work my foundations in with a thicker paddlebrush but it works well with a thinner one too. I just don't like a heavy look. Therefore, I prefer to use a loose powder for light dusting, rather than a heavier powder over it, and blot with paper and little touch up with powder during the day.
I would purchase this again.

on 3/20/2014 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this foundation in light/medium a few months ago and hated it because it made my red pimples stand out like crazy. It was basically like putting globs of pink on your face. Then I tried it a week ago thinking that I might like it better this time around and nothing changed. Pink tones usually work for me because they give me a healthy flush to my skin but this foundation just brought out all of my red pimples yet again. Not only that but I have hamburger greasy skin that I applied a light moisturizer to as well and this product broke up on my skin and looked separated and cakey. I really wanted to love this seeing as it's so cheap and in my favorite packaging but I can't see myself using this. I may try different forms of application just playing around with it on days when I'm not going anywhere but other than that I won't ever seriously use this.

on 3/14/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

-Foundation hates my skin; I have been on a 3 year search for something that goes on without drawing out flakes. Despite regular exfoliation and religious application of moisturizer and water drinking, I just can't get dewy skin.
-I also have that pale skin tone that many makeup lines don't catch in their shade selection; especially not a line with 4-5 color options.
-For under $4, grabbing the lightest shade of this bottle solves all of my problems. I use a brush to buff this in, and everything is perfect. No breakouts, no oxidizing, just flawless skin. I cannot even believe the price. I have purchased several of these to hoard in fear of it being discontinued.
-The only problem is the package...I find it oozes, and a lot gets wasted in the cap. I store it upside down to keep it from oozing but overall I would like a different package.

Bottom line: try this. It's a high end, wonderful makeup for cheap.

Update** 2/15/15
I have used this consistently and love it. I have no interest in finding other foundations and I'd be lost without it.

on 3/11/2014 9:06:00 PM

i wish there were more shades but i was happy the lightest color works for me. pretty good inexpensive foundation. the only thing i don't like is the squeeze tube, the way the noozle is made it squits out exess foundation, wasting alot of the product.

on 3/8/2014 10:35:00 AM

I like this foundation but I don't love it, If I use too much it looks cakey. The way I know this is because sometimes it just blobs out of the container and you can't really put it back in there. It's a good thing this stuff is so cheap or I would be annoyed at how I can't control how much I want very easily.

If I get the right amount it is a good degree of coverage and blends easily. Even though there aren't that many color choices, I've never had a hard time finding the right shade for me. I don't use this everyday because it does feel kind of heavy on the skin but I like that it will cover any discoloration on my face.

oooOOOooo!
Blends like butter. Not too oily, not to dry/cakey. Good pigmentation. Good-average staying power. Doesn't cause me breakouts. Opening way too big but who cares. All in all, another great delivery from wNw!

Edit: DOES cause me breakouts- just took a few uses. Seems more like a BB cream than a true 'cover-all' foundation I discovered. Better for winter months when skin is dry, kind of sloppy in these warmer months. You're not going to get serious pigment coverage with this. Knocking score from a 4 to a 2.

on 2/17/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this inexpensive & easy to find foundation! The finish is an excellent satin-matte, covers blemishes good, feels comfortable, good color, smooth, and didn't break my face out. It smells slightly odd, but not fragranced.

on 2/14/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great foundation! I bought it for like $1.75 at Rite Aid which is a steal for something that really give good coverage. One thing I did not like was once I opened it and the product came pouring out. other than the packaging its worth it.