Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2013 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I would buy this product again if they had more shade ranges. The best thing about this product that I liked was that it left my skin extremely smooth. I find the product to be too sheer and with that being said I would have to put multiple layers on my face to build it up to where I would want it. I dont think this tube will last me a month just because the product is to sheer for me. Overall I dont think I would reccomend this product.

on 11/26/2013 11:08:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream!! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out, also It has just enough oil in the product to keep my skin from getting dry. And I love the coverage it gives, it makes my skin look so smooth.

on 11/23/2013 9:03:00 PM

This cream made me look really dry and old! It just brought out the flaws in my skin and washed me out. I could have been on walking dead! Would not purchase this again.

on 11/19/2013 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just don't like this bb cream/12 hour primer. The shade range is terrible. The light shade washes me out and the medium shade is just far too dark for my nc25 skin. The coverage is pretty good for a bb cream, definitely a lot better than urban decay's naked bb cream. The wear of this bb cream/12 hour primer is wonderful. I've only worn it for 9 hours at most and it held it up pretty well. So why only three stars and why would I never repurchase? It accentuates my pores beyond belief. I've never had a product do so this badly. It's especially worse under any foundation I wear it with. On it's own, it's okay, however, I can't find a good color match so I can't get away with wearing it alone. Overall, it's not a bad product, if you can find a good color match and you're looking for a nice bb cream and a wonderful primer then go out and get this, you most likely won't regret it. However, if your pores are huge and you're an nc25 girl stay very far away.

on 11/15/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the texture of the product. It went on smooth and made my skin feel nice. However, the color range seems limited. The medium is too dark and the light washes me out. I sometimes feel chalky wearing it. I work outside and the product holds up pretty well. It doesn't need much touch up through out a busy day. However, I do become oily and have to apply powder. Not a bad product but I was expecting more for the price.

on 11/13/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm hot and cold about this primer. The shade range is not great especially if you're using it as a foundation (which I don't). I got fair at first and it was waaaaay too light. I went back and got light which is a lot darker. It goes on very smooth and fills in my pores. I use this under all my foundations but only in my t-zone. It seems to make my foundation last a few hours longer. I really do like this but it's pretty expensive for a small tube. I've been using the L'Oreal pink primer that comes in a pot and I feel like it's been comparable but without the color. I may purchase again if I get extra cash.

on 11/6/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I first tried this bb cream as a small sample and was astonished by how amazingly smooth it is on my skin. I bought the full size version and use it every day. I have severely dry skin and my skin just eats it up. I use this as my only foundation, and it really does stay put. I really love it, and I will definitely repurchase this.

on 11/5/2013 6:41:00 AM

I love this product so much that I am saving it only for special occasions!:-) This makes my skin look so plump and fresh. Flawless indeed!!!:-)

on 10/28/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this product, since it by far had the best line up of ingredients out all of the brands in Ulta. My first problem with this is that I was not able to find a color match. My skin is fair with pink undertones. The lightest color was way too light on my skin, and the next color up was too orange/dark. Also, this had literally no coverage-completely sheer. I felt like it just say on my top of my skin and accentuated dry packages. It was also strangely unmoisturizing. For these reasons, I had to return this product. However, when I went back to Ulta, they had pulled all of their Tarte tinted moisturizers from the shelf and told me that Tarte was reformulating the brand and sending out new products soon. I have high hopes to try a reformulated version when it comes out. The only reason this product receives 2 lippies is for its great line up of natural/good for acne prone skin ingredients.

on 10/19/2013 1:59:00 AM

This is SO nice and truly works well as a primer for my sensitive, sometimes combination, slightly acne-prone skin. I use the Fair shade and it's a bit too light for me but I know the next shade up would be too dark, and I don't mind looking a little more porcelain than usual. This actually has pretty good coverage but I like to add some mineral powder on top for extra coverage where needed. I've noticed I tend to reach for this when I'm having a bad, PMS skin day. That means it's good! It's more matte though, not dewy like Asian BB creams usually are.