October 30, 2014 | 1662 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This little tin lasts forever! I have it in Raspberry kiss. The scent is delicious. The consistency is a smooth, creamy balm. I only have to use a tiny amount because if I use too much --- it leaves a white cast and isn't attractive. However, I have resigned to using this at night only because of that very purpose. I load it on my lips -- look like a ghost --- and wake up with a smooth pout. I won't purchase this again because I can't stand the packaging. I hate dipping my finger in it for lips -- I wish they could make the same formula in a stick. But it is a wonderful little product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo1287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!! I used to have the Rosebud salve but noticed it actually made my lips dryer. I do have dry skin and dry lips, and I love to slather this on in the winter. It does leave a whitish sheen on your lips, so I don't really wear it out, but I keep one near my couch, near my bed, in the kitchen etc. so whenever I am home, I always reach for it. I put a heavy layer of this on before bed and wake up with wonderfully soft lips. I have the original, vanilla and macadamia, and raspberry. My fav is the vanilla and macadamia. Raspberry is a close 2nd. Bought a bunch of these for my family members too and they love it! Great price, lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in vanilla & macadamia nut. Love, love, love the scent. It's sooo yummy and I have a weak spot for nutty/vanilla type scents. Not a fan of the tin can packaging for sanitary reasons. It's moisturizing but not in a silicone/greasy way. It's a decent lip balm but not better than my beloved Blistex DCT! I may repurchase just for the scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received 2 of these in the Raspberry Rose Kiss in my stocking this Christmas. Previously my Holy Grail lip product was rose salve, but this is definitely a close second, if not even. These come in cute round tins, and the product itself is like cream for your lips. It is a thick, buttery balm that applies easily, soaks in well, and doesn't fell overly waxy or slippery. Makes an excellent base for lipstick, and also a great night time balm. Overall I am very happy with these and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brought two of these on a sale at CVS back in Jan or Feb of 2012, I got Raspberry Rose and the Carmel one (2 for $4.00). I just finished the Carmel one last week, yeah it lasted that long (1yr!!!) I really like to apply a thick layer of balm before I go to sleep at night and these are just great for that, they mostirize so well and soak into lips in a matter of minutes :) leaving them smooth and supple plus don't end up all over my pillowcase. They smell wonderful, I never noticed much of a taste to them though, I prefer the Caramel as the Raspberry leaves a white color caste on my lips, I'll keep this one specifically for wear in the house and bedtime and replace my favorite Caramel to throw into my makeup bag. Try it your lips will never be chapped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Ryuluna

This stuff is a God send for Michigan women in the winter. I tend to get super dry lips, no matter what I do. I put this stuff on, and it smoothes away after a few uses; which is awesome. At first I hated the taste ( I had the vanilla one) and now it's grown on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by CecilCandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start by saying this is my HOLY GRAIL! These little tins are my little circles of happiness. I own each flavour of these little guys. Applying with my fingers is no problem since I always keep my hands clean but if anything your lips fit into the tin too. You can really feel these soak into your lip and they really moisturize! At night I like to kinda cake my lips in it and in the morning I wake up with baby soft lips. This is also perfect to put under lipstick! The smells of each one is heavenly (I personally love Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss the most) Overall just an amazing product. I definitely recommend trying these and will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow...just wow. I was at Macy's this morning and was about to buy the Dior Creme De Rose but I paused and remembered I had heard of a Nivea dupe, so I skipped the Dior counter. I got the Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss, it was on sale for 2.99. I tried it and it took care of my chapped lips within hours. I've had horrible chapped lips for a week and nothing was working. This stuff is amazing! I have eczema, thus my lips being so chapped, and it's hard to find something that works. I am so glad I didn't hand over the almost $30 for Dior and went for the $2.99 option by Nivea. Seriously. Amazing, I'll be stocking up on a few tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Ralooq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the raspberry rose one. Really disappointed with the scent. I expected it to be more natural. It's quite moisturizing but not the best in this field. I prefer the Yves Rocher one, smells heavenly and does a better job overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hernandezcee

Really impressed with this product! I have it in vanilla and macadamia and I'm not a huge fan of vanilla scents but this one isn't strong and is quite bearable! I love applying this product on my lips, it makes it feel smooth and since it's currently the winter and my lips are getting chapped and dry, this products really helps maintain it!