Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

I have the Raspberry Rose Kiss. It's amazing. It doesn't last long on the lips, ab an hour tops but idc. It's easy to reapply and smells soooooooo good that I ABSOLuTLEy love reapplying it through the day. I will def repurchase!!!

on 2/8/2014 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I adore the Vanilla & Macadamia Nut lip butter. Yes, it's in a tin, "unhygienic" and all that jazz, but to be honest, I don't care. I am clean naturally, and to be ocd about germs and bacteria and all of that stuff on insignificant things like lip balms will just make your body weaker in the process. I like to attest this due to the fact that I never get sick and am an extremely healthy person. Anyways, this is a lip butter that works great with my lips. It has a deliciously addicting scent and applies smooth. The best part is that it works great to heal my lips after I bite them (an anxious habit). It doesn't leave a white cast on my lips, but it does tone them down. Kind of like a mlbb nude!

on 2/8/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not so sure if I love this product or hate it. I bought the Vanilla & Macadamia Nut version for $3 and the smell is a very light white chocolate and fades once you have it on for awhile. However, this lip butter dried my lips out really badly that my lips started to peel and I feel like there is a waxy film over my lips and that the product isn't being absorbed. The packaging is in a metal tin which I don't mind but I just dislike the fact that the tin packaging attracts a lot of dust and that I would have to dig my fingers in multiple times to retrieve the product. Overall, this product would be nice for people who just want nice smelling and kissable lips!

on 2/8/2014 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really happy with this product. Its cheap and smells good and does a good job. The texture is waxy but moisturizing, it doesnt wear off too fast and i feel like it makes my lips softer. I use it after i brush my teeth in the morning and night and dont really need to apply it any more during the day.

on 2/8/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have the vanilla one. To me smells like palmers cocoa butter. I love this stuff, my lips are incredibly soft. Others say it leaves a white sheen. I do not get this but it tones down my naturally pink lips to a light soft pinkish nude and gives them this soft, shiny, subtle sexy look. I am hooked. I want the other 2 scents.

on 2/7/2014 12:44:00 PM

I really like this product. I have it in the Vanilla&macademia and Raspberry Rose scents. The smells are reminiscent of a Mrs. Field's white chocolate macademia nut cookie and creamy raspberry sherbet. They have a definite buttery lip feel and the raspberry one gives off a pale pink sheen. I think the little tin cans they come in are original and cute. Not the greatest with longwear moisture, but that's ok. I still love them. They are lovely, and I find myself distraught if I do not have one with me at all times!

on 2/6/2014 5:32:00 PM

This product is amazing!! It has an amazing smell(I have the Vanilla and Macadamia one). It also moisturizes super well,but I find it moisturizes better overnight. The only 2 things that could bother you is that first of all it comes in a tin so you may think it is unsanitary to scoop it with your fingers.The other thing is that it sort of leaves a white cast on your lips. It doesn't bother me but it may bother some people.I really recommend this product!!

on 2/4/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of the best balms I have ever used - alot of brands (nivea included) are irritating and make my lips drier in the long term just sitting on the surface, this one actually sinks in a bit and gives a lovely creamy feel and really stays put even through the whole night without making my hair and pillow greasy. I love the caramel creme one - only downfall is it makes the lips opaque white so I save it for night time mostly or pair it with a nude liner for a low key look. Smells amazing. We don't get the raspberry rose variant in my country so I have ordered it online, hopefully it is a tad more pink toned and not as white on the lip.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Everything about this lip balm/butter is amazing. The scent is addicting (I have the one in Vanilla and Macadamia). The hydration is perfect and the packaging is adorable. This is the lip balm I keep on my night stand for before I go to sleep.

on 2/2/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Macadamia-Vanilla and omg...the scent is so addicting. It does moisturize as well as my HG lip-balm, Palmer's Coco-butter Stick and pure Shea Butter. The scent just gets me with this one. I can't get enough.

I put this on at night and morning time my lips are super soft and repaired. LOVE this stuff! I want to try them all now, but I KNOW this will always be my favorite.

Popular Lip Treatments