July 24, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by lilysdoll

I really like this. Its one of my fave lip products. I do prefer Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm. Just eorks better for me. I also prefer sticks over tins. I have the vanilla one of this. It smells great. Overall definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lynn1396

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my god! IN LOVE!!
This stuff is a miracle worker!

My local Walgreen's was having a sale- 2 for $5
So I bought all four, and I can't say I will ever regret that decision.
I will defiantly be repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jengin45

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the texture...like butter. Raspberry one is my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by koalaluff

I bought this in the Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss scent/flavor. I didn't expect to like the scent all that much because I'm not a fan of vanilla, but I was completely wrong. I LOVE the scent!! It doesn't smell like typical vanilla. It does have a "warm" smell to it. It doesn't really smell like macadamia nuts to me either?? Either way, the scent is wonderful and I love going to sleep with it on my lips. The texture is nice, but the balm itself is not moisturizing enough for me, but I have very dry skin and lips. It wears off after ~2-3 hours when I don't even do anything except drink water. I think this product is best for normal lips that need just a little bit of hydration. I wish this wasn't a tin, because I hate dipping my fingers in beauty products.

I'd give this a 3, but the scent is just too good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by pkuyken

This is a great product in a handy tin. I am quite the Nivea in a tin fan. great price and great little lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best lip balm I think I have ever tried. My lips are super dry and this lip balm lasts for such a long time and moisturizes so well. I will slather this all over my lips before I go to sleep and wake up with super soft and hydrated lips. Definitely a winner.

Plus, it smells amazing (the caramel cream is my favourite scent) and a pot of this lasts me months and months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought a holiday set with the flavor/scent called Raspberry Rose Kiss, I love it so much! I was going to swap the 2nd tin it came with but after trying it I'm fed keeping the second tin. It's very smooth and moisturizing, I like it better than Korres' butters. I usually hate raspberry anything but the scent isn't overpowering at all, it's more like a bubblegum scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by saystephanie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am loving my Smooth Kiss Nivea Original Lip Butter! I am allergic to beeswax and it has taken me so long to find a balm that I can use without breaking out. It is very smooth and moisturizes my lips for the entire day. I often use it over my lip liners to make them look like a lipstick since it gives a soft sheen look. A little goes a long way, especially if applying it under a glossy lipstick. You only need to use a little bit to achieve great hydration. With that being said, the ONLY negative for this product for me would be that if you accidentally apply too much, it leaves a messy residue after a little while. It will go on smoothly, but before you know it you have a ring of white around the inside of your lips. I also wish that this exact product came in a tube so that I don't have to dip my finger in it each time I use it. Besides that, I would definitely recommend this product to any and everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pfffff, lip balm in a pot. So not special. Messy and everytime you gotta dip a finger in to spread it around. Unsanitary. Hurray for tubes of balm because this one is an over hyped item.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love these very nice, nice color, moisture and smell, great for dry lips great for winter months I brought all flavors