November 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Delooo93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try The Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh la lilac, and I wasn't too pleased with the color pay off. I love that they are hydrating and apply easy with no creasing, though the colors don't show up. This is my second one and I realized that If I want more color, I'll go for a more matte lipstick. But for a natural and hydrating look it works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have the Rose of Attraction, a MLBB style lipstick with a very pretty rose-pink color.
Pro:
- The color is very pretty and looks natural.
- It applies easy, is decently moisturizing and feels weightless on lips, never flaky, nor heavy.
- packaging is ultra-cute, looks elegant, feels great in hand
Con:
- 2-hr wear time (or sometimes just 30min, for no reason) so I had to constantly reapply.
- The amount of product (.11oz) is much less than other lipsticks (.13 - .15 oz). It is a slim tube and the actual usable part is 2cm, that's like less than 1/3 of the whole length. One lipstick doesn't last long, and it doesn't justify the price in Canada ($8-11).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by MCast

Quite happy! I hate lip gloss and heavy products on my lips, so I have been using lip stains for awhile. Decided to change my routine up a bit, and after reading its overall positive review on this site, I went with Pin Up Peach. Subtle pink that could work on many skin tones because of its sheer finish, yet by adding another layer of it, the color could be intensified. It's lightweight, and even when the hint of glossiness is gone, the color lingers on for a little longer. Great product for the ones who don't like to look made up, just simply natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought Lust for Blush and it's a really cute color and isn't too wild. It does seem cool-toned. It wears generally for around 2 hours if I'm eating and drinking or talking a lot, 3 if I'm not. The texture is nice and is not gritty at all and glides on smoothly.

Will probably buy another one, possible Pin up peach.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this product! I love these more than the Revlon Lip butters. They are so comfortable. They are moisturizing but light at the same time. I only wish the color variety was a little better. I hope they turn these into a balm stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so in love with these little jewels! I've purchased three so far, and each of them looks absolutely fabulous with my skin color. They look extremely natural, feel dreamy, smell divine, and are inexpensive. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased the oh la lilac, and I LOVE it!! Feels very nice and light, not sticky or heavy on the lips. It does seem to wear off without eating or drinking anything, but this color is very easy to apply. Want to get pin up peach next.
I found them for $4.99 at target!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

I AM OBSESSED WITH PINUP PEACH. Spring is here so I'm forcing myself to move on from the fall black cherries and plums my lips were colored with. I've never liked neon colors, which unfortunately is a spring 2013 trend. :( I've always liked a totally natural look, or natural with a pop of something. Fall was smoky eyes, dark lips, I couldn't think what to do to go with the sunshine of the new season. A lot of the time I have an errand to run, and when I'm done I kind of have shopping therapy (or at least look and read everything and zone out for a few hours). So I thought, spring is light, I love the L'oreal colour riche balms, but I want something new.. I checked out Maybelline color whisper. The second I saw Pinup Peach, I was excited, and when I tried it on I knew I had to have it. I am half korean, half caucasian, always the lightest shade in things. This satisfied my "natural with a pop" craving. Cus it's sorta close to my natural lip color, sorta going towards neon, more like a brighter natural coral pink. if you were photographed in this, your lips would not be missed. the formula is so hydrating, smooth and light. it's great applied normally or with a brush. if you need a new, inexpensive, great-quality lip color get pinup peach from the maybelline color whisper line. I can't say for any of the other colors, because I've found that a formula can be different depending on the color, so I can only speak for one for now. :>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The texture of this lipstick is wonderful - and after having worn it for three days, I can say it doesn't dry lips out! It doesn't have any funky taste or perfume. The color is nice, visible, but not in your face. This shade is not particularly my favorite (mauve), but it's still wearable. Gonna buy it in the blush color next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm love all these new lipgloss/balm/lipsticks in one products and I must confess I buy all of them. I didn't like the revlon lip butters as much as the majority did, but I LOVE maybelline whispers!! I have pin up peach - which was ok (it covered the natural pigmentation of my lips) and rose of attraction - which I Love!!!
It's very moisturizing and pigmented, it left my lips kissable and non flaky. It had more colour payoff than the l'oreal lip balm but less drying than the revlon lip butters :)