April 18, 2014 | 902 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An eyeshadow primer is essential for someone like hooded eyes, like me. Take on the Day prevents my eyeshadow from creasing, lasts all day, and has a very affordable price. Edit: found out I was using too much. Now I use the tiniest amount possible, like 1/4 a grain of rice, and it works great without giving my eyelid a crepey texture! Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Totally worthy HG primer!!!

So I ran out of my Elf eyelid primer and got this to try.....seriously hapy I did!!!

I used to use UDPP wich I liked a lot but in the summer it would make my oily eyelids worse so I moved on to the Elf eyelid primer and thats awesome too! But I ended up running out of that and decided to try this one. I must say this WnW Fergie primer is AMAZING!!!!!

*Its been hot & humid where I live and like yesterday I was out in the sun and heat all day for hours..not once did my eye shadow budge,no creasing nor did my lids get oily at all!!

*This formula glides on nicely & feels creamy.

*A little goes a long way....I like how when I take the cap off no product comes squishing out all over. The tube is easy to control.

*Works great with any type of eyeshadow.

Overall this is one primer worth trying imo...imo its better then UDPP (wich I will never go back to) I was very impressed on how my eye shadow stayed put during sweltering humid,heat for 6 plus hours and zero oil on my lids..no primer I have used has been this excellent in combating oil lol Just simply amazing!!!

For about $5 at Walgreens you cannot go wrong and WnW seems to be stepping it up...they did beyond good with this product!! Super impressive!!

Total repurchase!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by griggs42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It works better for my oily lids than UD's primer potion. If I use this, my eyeshadow usually lasts all day, and there have been nights when I've fallen asleep with eyeshadow + this stuff on, and it's been perfectly in tact the next day. It's almost TOO drying for my oily lids, but that's really not an issue (I hate my oily lids). For the price and the availibility, this stuff is my HG eyelid primer, and I won't be straying anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by greenelady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am majorly impressed with this product. I have very, very oily eyelids and have not had any luck with any drugstore primers. I bought this on a whim and I am glad I did!

I this works just as good as my 20.00 UDPP and TFSI for a fraction of the cost. Plus you get a good amount of product.

It is lightweight, you only need a little dab, and made my shadow stay on all day! (even in hot, muggy weather)

I need to go an buy more before they decide to discontinue or change the formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ptricia435

I love this primer. I purchased it on a whim, thinking I could use it for day to day wear and save my UDPP. I ended up loving it and I think it works better than UDPP. I have oily eyelids and my eyeshadow stays on all day, until I remove it with makeup remover. Great product! I hope this one is around for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I am impressed, but I sorta figured with all the great reviews I would be. You never know though. I usually use Mac paint pots, which I love, but I also love to experiment with makeup and see if cheaper alternative work. This does. I won't be giving up my paint pots any time soon, but this is a great primer to have in my arsenal. The thing this has over my paint pot in Bare Study is that this really intensifies my eyeshadow colors. I never noticed any intensifying to this extent with my paint pot, but this primer really does make my shadow pop in a way I have never had a primer noticeably do before. It was sort of alarming the first time I applied my Stila Kitten eyeshadow over it....it was sooo much more sparkly and intense. I just will know not to use this when I want a more natural, subdued look.

I highly recommend checking this out. It intensifies eyeshadows, adds longevity to shadow life and prevent creasing even in extreme heat. I don't have air conditioning in my car and this has lasted through many rides without melting or fading away. Excellent performance and affordable too boot! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by lilaznkitty11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am SO impressed with this product. Before this, I was using Urban Decay's primer potion and it did a decent job. It definitely kept my eye makeup lasting longer than it would without a primer but it didn't prevent my shadow from creasing. I have EXTREMELY oily lids so I'm not too surprised but for the price and the rave reviews I expected that it will keep my shadow from budging all day. Now on to Wet n' Wild's primer. Reading some good reviews on it here, I decided to give it a try. This is now my HG eye primer. I wore this to work for 6-7 hours and when I got home, I was amazed to find that my eyeshadow didn't crease! It also came off easily using eye makeup remover (I use Equate or Neutrogena). The price is great, especially compared to the primer potion. I'm even thinking about going back to Walgreens to pick up a backup in case they discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: it's kept it's awesomeness and I grab it over my UDPP all the time, since it's just as good. The liquid like quality faded and it's now a paste that isn't hard to blend at all, really good to use under eyes before concealer too :) Buy it! Five dollars, and you may save a lot more on your eyeshadow primer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by donteatmywallet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have only tried elf's primer in champagne. This primer lasts me all day and given that I'm super oily (especially on lids), that's amazing. I layer it about 2 times and make sure I cover the part where I usually wing out my liner to ensure that my eyeliner stays on. I put it on the back of my hand and I use my fingers to apply to my lids. After the product dries onto my hands, I can't even wash it off with soap no matter how much I scrub it! It shows that this product can withstand rubbing and water! Overall, I would buy it again. It's very affordable and does a great job at priming the lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by soundsofepip

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to update 8/8/2013 you can use this as primer under your makeup and it lasts all day.