October 24, 2014 | 1731 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by hjrkhld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to try this BB cream as an alternative to the messy and oily photoready mousse foundation I tried before and honestly, this product is no better.

Feels nice and smooth on the first application and then it gets oily and starts to slide around my face. My concealer just would not stay put! I tried to set it with the 2-way photoready foundation powder which works until the moment I step outside and then it just melts right off.

Would NOT be purchasing any of the photoready range anymore except for the 2-way powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by kateliles02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay ladies, a BB cream is basically a glorified tinted moisturizer. It protects against sun damage while providing MINIMAL coverage. If you're looking for a fuller coverage, try Maybelline's BB cream. Their's might be a bit heavier. I've tried almost every drug store BB cream and the Revlon BB cream was by far my favorite. With Maybelline in a close second.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, from what I've heard about other western BB creams I think this is the closest to a real one you are going to get from a non Asian country. I haven't used any us or Asian ones, but I do know that bb creams are supposed to be thick. And that is the texture of this product, its thick like a sun screen. So the authenticity is pretty good. As far as how it performs, it's okay. Nothing spectacular. It will get oily, I have normal skin and in the summer it will look oily. So if that is a concern of yours don't use this. I have been breaking out more, but I don't know if its this or the fact that I got a new cleanser and my skin always gets worse when cleansers change before it gets better. Overall it's a good product and I will continue to use it, but I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No moisturising, does not stay on. Not good for dry skin

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a MESS if you have oily or combination skin, or even if you have normal skin but you're in a hot and humid climate. Honestly, I would not recommend this to anyone except someone with absolutely flawless skin who just wants to put a product on for the hell of it and doesn't need any coverage or staying power.

I've tried applying this with my fingers, with a brush, with a sponge and every time it feels like the product sits on top of my skin. The second I go outside it feels like it's melting off almost immediately, even applied with primer, setting powder or both. It also makes your face SO SHINY and because of this it really accentuates pores.

The coverage on this wears out after about an hour and just leaves a shiny mess all over your face. I like that is has SPF, but when it slides all over your skin and wears off quickly I doubt it gives that much actual sun protection.

The market is saturated with all different BB and CC creams, it's not hard to find something that performs better than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by micaelatullip

I did like this product because it was blending nice, gave me medium color without yellowing my skin and stayed on all day. I had been looking for good bb cream, not every bb cream does what it says it would do

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by HeyIAmSteph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this BB Cream in Light Medium (I'm around NC25) because all the hype it was given. It gives nice coverage, feels so light on the skin, the amount of SPF is fabulous (and surprisingly its amazing at flash photography), and the packaging is cute and portable. For the first few times I used it I loved it because it was a perfect match for my skin tone and the coverage was the perfect amount for me, however, after a week of using it the BB Cream it became WAY to orange for me and it hasn't been covering up my redness and blemishes as it used to. This doesn't always happen, so some days when I use it, it's perfect match for my skin tone and sometimes it isn't, so I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Yeah, so this product isn't that bad, I sadly won't be repurchasing this product i'm afraid.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by chrononaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved it at first, it has amazing coverage until my eyes began to burn and cry essentially ruining my makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

I care so little for this product I'm not even going to bother with writing in paragraph form.

Pros:
-Broad spectrum SS.
-No glitter like I dreaded before purchasing. Revlon Photoready liquid foundation still haunts me to this day with that shimmer crap.
-Lightest shade is warm toned. That won't be a pro for any of you cool toned women out there. But it was for me.

Cons:
-The lightest shade, is super dark. When are cosmetic companies going to acknowledge that us porcelain ladies *do* go out in the sunlight...so we *do* want to purchase a BB cream? I mixed this with a white primer & it still looked ridiculous on me. Almost as if someone stained my face with orange koolaid.
-Coverage sucks. I don't even ask for medium coverage...just enough to conceal the redness around my nose. Broken caps stand no chance at being hidden with this.
-It got greasy within 1 hour...this was with a matte primer & a matte setting powder. Yikes. My crater pores looked like they were put on display under stage lights.

RETURNED.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Give nice coverage-and it is more of a NW tones and I am NC35-37 and this made me look washed out. :(
It is more like a foundation than a BB cream to be honest.

Update:
Threw it away..it made my face look greasy...