July 31, 2014 | 1997 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a MESS if you have oily or combination skin, or even if you have normal skin but you're in a hot and humid climate. Honestly, I would not recommend this to anyone except someone with absolutely flawless skin who just wants to put a product on for the hell of it and doesn't need any coverage or staying power.

I've tried applying this with my fingers, with a brush, with a sponge and every time it feels like the product sits on top of my skin. The second I go outside it feels like it's melting off almost immediately, even applied with primer, setting powder or both. It also makes your face SO SHINY and because of this it really accentuates pores.

The coverage on this wears out after about an hour and just leaves a shiny mess all over your face. I like that is has SPF, but when it slides all over your skin and wears off quickly I doubt it gives that much actual sun protection.

The market is saturated with all different BB and CC creams, it's not hard to find something that performs better than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by micaelatullip

I did like this product because it was blending nice, gave me medium color without yellowing my skin and stayed on all day. I had been looking for good bb cream, not every bb cream does what it says it would do

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by HeyIAmSteph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this BB Cream in Light Medium (I'm around NC25) because all the hype it was given. It gives nice coverage, feels so light on the skin, the amount of SPF is fabulous (and surprisingly its amazing at flash photography), and the packaging is cute and portable. For the first few times I used it I loved it because it was a perfect match for my skin tone and the coverage was the perfect amount for me, however, after a week of using it the BB Cream it became WAY to orange for me and it hasn't been covering up my redness and blemishes as it used to. This doesn't always happen, so some days when I use it, it's perfect match for my skin tone and sometimes it isn't, so I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Yeah, so this product isn't that bad, I sadly won't be repurchasing this product i'm afraid.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by chrononaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved it at first, it has amazing coverage until my eyes began to burn and cry essentially ruining my makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

I care so little for this product I'm not even going to bother with writing in paragraph form.

Pros:
-Broad spectrum SS.
-No glitter like I dreaded before purchasing. Revlon Photoready liquid foundation still haunts me to this day with that shimmer crap.
-Lightest shade is warm toned. That won't be a pro for any of you cool toned women out there. But it was for me.

Cons:
-The lightest shade, is super dark. When are cosmetic companies going to acknowledge that us porcelain ladies *do* go out in the sunlight...so we *do* want to purchase a BB cream? I mixed this with a white primer & it still looked ridiculous on me. Almost as if someone stained my face with orange koolaid.
-Coverage sucks. I don't even ask for medium coverage...just enough to conceal the redness around my nose. Broken caps stand no chance at being hidden with this.
-It got greasy within 1 hour...this was with a matte primer & a matte setting powder. Yikes. My crater pores looked like they were put on display under stage lights.

RETURNED.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Give nice coverage-and it is more of a NW tones and I am NC35-37 and this made me look washed out. :(
It is more like a foundation than a BB cream to be honest.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by AriaCunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the BB cream, and have been using it for about 3 months, maybe more! I am still on my first tube!

This BB Cream has amazing coverage! I absolutely adore it!

The packaging is convenient, due to it being small, with a lot of product, and it comes to a oval lid, vs. a circle lid, which can take up more room when packing.

The only downside is the oily skin it leaves. I am not sure if my skin is already oily, or this BB Cream makes it VERY oily. I mean a lot. I have to apply the BB Cream, and then I have to wipe all the oil off my face before applying concealer under my eyes and press powder.

Over all, this is the best BB Cream/ foundation I have ever had and I am very happy with my purchase.

I love this BB Cream much more than the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. I sadly bought three tubes of that, and I hate it! I don't know why I bought that, and I never finished one tube (that's another story, lol!)

Overall, I am in love with this concealer, I just hate the oil it leaves behind, minus that, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

i love that this gives me a medium coverage. bought the lightest shade and i build up the amount.
you only need to use your fingers for application.
i read some of the reviews and you could use it with a stippling brush. i will try that. (thanks for the tip!)
it has spf30, which is great because i am often out and about under the sun. for the price i pay, i feel that it is worth it especially with its coverage (for me at least).

yes it does feel slightly greasy but ive learnt that after application of powder, the greasy feel diminishes. (but it still makes my skin oily after a few hours)

i have a feeling that this tube can last me for 3-months since a little goes a long way with this one.

i recommend people to try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

I was excited to try this product, I thought with all the BB craze it would be a perfect summer product. Unfortunately this product made me break out horribly. I do have acne prone skin, so if that is you, don't try this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Littlemissenixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does this make anyone else's eyes burn like crazy?