July 23, 2014 | 1142 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Barely Branded

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This reminds me a lot of their Barely Beige. Barely Branded is more yellow/peach champagne (think MAC Jest) than Barely Beige which has a much more pinky tone to it (think MAC Naked Lunch). On my NW20 skin, side by side Barely Branded is much more peach, verging on yellow/gold toned. Barely Beige is more like a pink w/a touch of beige. I think in the winter Barely Beige will suit me better, but come the warmer months Barely Branded will be great. I can totally wear both now though. I wish they would make one of these permanent. UPDATE: Barely Branded is permanent! Yes!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup1xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Perfect eyeshadow! I just got the naked2 palette for christmas, so this is my base. I love it, when i used it yesterday as just an eyecolor, it totally brightened up my pretty grey eyes. I get dark circles, and this totally shows my eyeshadow instead (even if i use concealer) it's a great price. I got it at walmart for $5.94, they will sell out very fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

It creased on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by blysse27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this today, 3 in total actually- I find that Barely branded isn't patchy at all going on- but I was using my real techniques base shadow brush- slightly fluffy synthetic bristles. I'm happy, I've heard this is going to be permanent in Spring'13 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Barely Branded is a great addition to the Color Tatoo line. The color is a yellowed champagne with pearl. The only reason I didn't give it a five is because the texture is a tad dry and applies slightly patchy to my lids, but only slighltly.

Edit: I tried wearing it without primer and I found that it went on more smoothly. I really do love this shadow

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No