September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update: this needs a blow torch to take off. Don't buy it unless you want to lose half of your eye lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by delicatebalance

After seeing so many good reviews on Youtube I decided to give this mascara a try. Overall it didn't do anything for me. There is WAY too much product on the brush, so unless you wipe 90% of it off, clumpy lashes are totally unavoidable. It was also painful (literally) to remove. I had to scrub my eyes with makeup remover to get it off, leaving my eyes red and irritated. Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I wish I liked this product because I'm a sucker for good drugstore mascaras. Especially ones that have brushes that separate and lengthen lashes and give volume. That being said, like other reviewers I noticed a lot of product on the brush and when I took it off it was a serious struggle. I ended up breaking pieces of my lashes off trying to get the mascara off with my eye makeup remover. It's not worth the pain and aggravation with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Btays

This mascara is just all around great- I have it in blackest black. It gives volume to lashes and lengthens really well, it is water proof, it is really black, and it doesn't clump even if I tried. I will repurchase this again and again. Love!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product, very difficult to remove at night with my make up remover, and in the morning the remnants made my lashes stick together. I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by itsnatalie7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was extremely disappointed with this mascara, especially because of all the hype behind it. This mascara did nothing for my lashes, it sat heavily on my eyelashes and could not hold my curls. For someone with asian lashes, this was particularly annoying because my eyelashes were already straight enough, and the heaviness of the Rocket mascara made it even more difficult for my eyelashes to hold a curl.

I did notice that it did give a little more volume than the Falsies mascara (which I love!), but it was lacking in the lengthening department.

Overall, I thought this mascara was completely not worth the hype, and did not live up to my expectations at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by JaylaMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it, I thought it would only be good for people that already have long lashes and just want volume, but I have short lashes and this mascara actually lifted them up and gave length as well as volume so they look really good and it usually stays up all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by karlaleila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good volume lengthens makes lashes look thicker no smudges no clumps holds a curl really black best mascara ever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I've tried. Really good volume. Thick lashes. Lengthens. Generally not clumpy. Would def recommend, high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by yadei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omg! I love this mascara so much! The volume that it gives to your lashes is unbelievable. It clumps just a bit but i use lash-brow groomer to get rid of the clumps. This is my holly grail drugstore mascara. Totally recommend it to anyone who wants big voluminous lashes.