October 23, 2014 | 1193 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:18:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Another cute, but ultimately not-that-useful product from BeneFit. Mr. Frosty is a slightly shimmery, pearly white crayon pencil. It's nice around the eyeline, but I never use white to brighten- it makes me look really strange and even more tired than usual.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this, but I will never buy it again. Why? Because I bought an IDENTICAL Nat Robbins pencil at the drugstore for $2.

It's a really pretty, soft, shimmery look to open your eyes up, and I love that it is creamy and easily smudgeable, as I have a bit of an eyeliner-phobia and need something that goes on easily. This product also tends to get used up far quicker than other, harder pencils, because it's creamy and needs to be shapened more frequently. But $2 vs. $16? For the same thing? When the Benefit packaging isn't even that cute? No thanks!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

If this is supposed to be an eyeliner, why is it so thick? I like having a thin line and this is impossible. If you sharpen it to a point, it crumbles. If you don't, this crayon-like liner draws a thick smudge. Also, I personally found this hard to use. It's a product that you use around your eyes, especially the inner corners, to make you look more "awake". Well, I found using a light powder e/s a heck of a lot more easy to use and control. With this, you have to blend and it settles a bit as well as smudges. It's basically an extra product sitting on your dressing table when you can easily use a light e/s to do the same thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kells

Utterly Disappointing. This pencil would have been so much better if it wasn't so thick (it's virtually impossible to use precisely) and if it didn't flake off so easily and use up so quickly. The color is really pretty and the final effect is fabulous but the pencil is so clumsy and difficult to handle that it's hardly worth the effort. works ok for an overall highlighter but definitely overrated.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2002 12:36:00 PM More reviews by melmel

I bought this because I love Benefit and the packaging is so cute. But I barely used this much less knew what to do with it. I found the pencil to get all dirty. A waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 1:26:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I used to use it a few years ago all the time. I would apply it to the inner corners of my eyes and blend a little. This was for a eye opening effect and to make my eyes appear larger and farther apart (they're small and somewhat close-set and deep-set). Later on, with more use, it tended to "glop" and "chunk up". That may be why I quit using it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 9:49:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

MR. Frosty is a white pencil that applies all chunky and unappealingly to the eye area. This bites. Don't buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2002 5:05:00 PM More reviews by emmaguo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mr. Frosty works very well, but the effect is EXACTLY the same as any other drugstore brnad like Covergirls eye slick, I even recommend Cover girls instead of Mr. Frosty b/c it's A LOT cheaper, and Mr. Frosty doesn't have as much shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2002 12:56:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A little too expensive and a little too light. Made me look like a freak! I swear by Eye Bright which I was afraid to try at first, being slightly pink. But it's awesome! Mr. Frosty is just too artificial in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Blech. It is so overpriced, and it's too thick to control the effect.