OPI Chip Skip

2.7

ETHYL ACETATE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE

on 3/2/2004 5:04:00 PM

for OPI i thought the quality of this was terrible, it is just horrible and doesnt really do anything

on 2/28/2004 10:16:00 PM

Although I Love OPI nail enamels, i was less than thrilled with this product. probably wiping your nails down with alcohol prior to color application would give you the same results, at a lot cheaper price. it didn't do much, if anything, to make my manicure last. will not buy again.

on 1/6/2004 4:23:00 PM

Although the two times I used this my manicure lasted a little bit longer than usual, my nails delaminated and peeled back when I took off the polish. Very drying. It's definitely not worth the extra day or so I got out of it.

on 1/3/2004 12:55:00 PM

In my case, chipping is worse when I use this product. I get chiping on the nail tips the same day I do my manicure.

on 1/1/2004 7:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I actually like this product. Like some of the others, I initially thought you put it over polish.
What I do, is put the Chip Skip on first, then Nail Envy (Max Strength), then polish, then Nail ENvy again. No chips. Now, it could very well be the Nail Envy. I'll have to try it without the Chip Skip to test, but am overall very pleased. ***Update*** I have been using this without the Nail Envy as a top coat. The polish slides right off!

on 12/28/2003 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this at work on my clients with natural nails. It helps some of their chipping problems, but not all. I use this on my toe nails, and it works for me, my pedicures last over a week. I like this product, even tho it isn't for everyone, and would buy it again.

on 11/4/2003 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This product does not work! It should be back in development b/c it sucks! My polish chipped not even a day later! Like another consumer said, "Don't waste your money!"

on 9/8/2003 11:10:00 AM

This stuff was a complete waste of money. Didn't prevent chipping at all and dried out my nails as well. Don't bother!

on 9/5/2003 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Excellent product ! Completely mattes the nail prior to applying the base coat. I have found it does what its name suggests, slows down on the chipping.

on 7/19/2003 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic preparation, an extra step in the manicure before base coat which primes the nails to perfection. Does not replace any other product, but I now find it indespensible!

Popular Treatments