December 20, 2014 | 1156 users online

Treatments - OPI - Chip Skip

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by hillinado

for OPI i thought the quality of this was terrible, it is just horrible and doesnt really do anything

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2004 10:16:00 PM More reviews by auntmare

Although I Love OPI nail enamels, i was less than thrilled with this product. probably wiping your nails down with alcohol prior to color application would give you the same results, at a lot cheaper price. it didn't do much, if anything, to make my manicure last. will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jordkos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although the two times I used this my manicure lasted a little bit longer than usual, my nails delaminated and peeled back when I took off the polish. Very drying. It's definitely not worth the extra day or so I got out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by tappgl1

In my case, chipping is worse when I use this product. I get chiping on the nail tips the same day I do my manicure.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2004 7:15:00 AM More reviews by HRH_UK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I actually like this product. Like some of the others, I initially thought you put it over polish.
What I do, is put the Chip Skip on first, then Nail Envy (Max Strength), then polish, then Nail ENvy again. No chips. Now, it could very well be the Nail Envy. I'll have to try it without the Chip Skip to test, but am overall very pleased. ***Update*** I have been using this without the Nail Envy as a top coat. The polish slides right off!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2003 8:42:00 AM More reviews by lesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this at work on my clients with natural nails. It helps some of their chipping problems, but not all. I use this on my toe nails, and it works for me, my pedicures last over a week. I like this product, even tho it isn't for everyone, and would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This product does not work! It should be back in development b/c it sucks! My polish chipped not even a day later! Like another consumer said, "Don't waste your money!"

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2003 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ignyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff was a complete waste of money. Didn't prevent chipping at all and dried out my nails as well. Don't bother!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Bernard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent product ! Completely mattes the nail prior to applying the base coat. I have found it does what its name suggests, slows down on the chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Pekieboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic preparation, an extra step in the manicure before base coat which primes the nails to perfection. Does not replace any other product, but I now find it indespensible!