LORAC PRO Palette

4.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This palette is one of the best palettes that I've ever used in my entire life. The shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend, and they actually stay on for a long time. I was in between the Naked palette or this, but I'm so glad that I chose this. Since half of it is shimmer and the other half is matte, you can create many looks. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is new at makeup- this was my first palette and its great!

on 3/22/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was finally able to get my hands on this palette online through Ulta. It came with an eye primer. It comes with both matte and shimmer shades which I can appreciate since I like to play around with different looks. The colors are versatile and all flattering. The pigmentation I get is great and the colors go on smoothly and feel soft in texture. I wish I could have found this sooner as they are all beautiful shades, one of my favorites being the cream shade for highlighting the brow area. The palette itself is sleek looking, not bulky, and has a nice sized mirror. It makes it easier to travel with and slip into my bag. Highly recommend.

on 3/20/2014 12:23:00 PM

I have the Urban decay Naked series and I find that I reach for the Lorac Pro Palette more because:

PROS:
- versatile- wearable colours
- contins matte & shimmer shades
- sleek packaging/very good
- pigmentated and smooth

CONS:
- None

Highly Recommend!
If you can't find it in stores anymore, hurry and order it from Amazon. :D

on 3/11/2014 6:19:00 PM

Ah the Lorac Pro. I purchased the Lorac Pro about a year ago after trying to convince myself to be different and not go for the coveted Naked 1 (a choice I now regret) Although this palette has amazing variety, sleek packaging, and a fair price I was not blown away by the staying power and formulation. When swatched these look heavenly. Smooth, buttery, and vibrant. I do not feel that these shadows look nearly as good once applied, and I find that several shadows are not true to color, which particularly disapointed me. I wish that the amount of product given was bigger, but that is something I'm more than willing to look past. Nude, Champagne, White, Cream, Espresso and Sable are the winners of this palette. If you have a love of mattes, and are interested in creating more mature looks I suggest you pick this up. As a beginner it would be fabulous, but as a girl with tons of neutrals palettes this just didn't make the cut as an HG.

on 3/9/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I am a matte person but every once in a while I will opt for a more shimmery look. This is the only palette I will take with me when traveling especially because it is versatile, sleek, portable, and amazing quality. My mother and sister who tend to use my makeup are people who enjoy shimmer,this palette is great because they don't have to lug their palettes with them on vacation too. The case is like the rubbery nars compact so it does get finger prints but that is so easy to remove with a wet paper towel. Large mirror too. I do wish it had a brush but truly it is not a deal breaker. I would definitely repurchase. I use this every day! People compare this to the nakeds (I dont have those) but it is up to you on what you want to purchase, if you like shimmers more go with the naked but if you like both matte and shimmer, Lorac is the way to go.

on 3/8/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best palette to travel with. I only need this one. I can create so many looks from this one palette.
The pigmentation is amazing. The shadows are buttery soft and not at all chalky. Not a single one.
I have lots of palettes (including the UD Nakeds) but I reach for this more than any other one.

on 3/1/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love all the matte shades and they're all buttery smooth. One thing is that they're extremely pigmented so sometimes I find the darker matte shades hard to blend.

on 3/1/2014 9:13:00 PM

Amazing palette!!! Awesome pigmentation and beautiful consistency. You can get SO many looks with this!

on 3/1/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Great quality, amazing colors, love it. One of my favorites.

on 2/27/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

There are only 2 palettes I take when travelling, too face Natural eye and this one... and I have a HEFTY selection of palettes, I would have to say this one is my favourite, amazing pigmentation, buttery, blendable and can create many looks, I love LORAC eyeshadows, buy this now!

Video Reviews & Tutorials