November 28, 2014 | 1593 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lindseyjo

HG PALETTE i can not say enough about how much i love this product!! I use it on a daily basis!! You can create such a range of looks. The shadows are creamy and pigmented. I'm obsessed! The ONLY con to this product is that the shadows can be loose so remember to tap of your brush to prevent fallout! I use this daily and am still yet to hit pan! I would highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. Every shade is wearable and has a smooth, almost creamy consistency. I'm about to hit pan on a couple of the shades, as this palette gets a lot of use. There isn't a dud in the bunch. I highly recommend this, and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Goldensunset83

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette because the pigmentation it OUTSTANDING and the eye shadows literally blend so easily! This is one of the best buys every besides my Naked 2 palette. The top row has matte and the bottom has shimmery. With all of the colors you can make endless combinations from soft day looks to dramatic night looks. The Lorac Pro is also great for travel because its so sleek and thin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

My favorite palette of all time :) I normally stick to drugstore products, and this is the first expensive palette I've purchased and I could not be any happier. The colors are so pigmented and gorgeous, and I love the mix of mattes and shimmers. This palette is so versatile, you can create so many different looks. It is a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Margeilles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is really good because it gives both matte and metallic shadows. I prefer this over UD because you kind of get all of the Naked collections in this one palette, meaning you get the "neutrals, bronze(y), and pink(y)" spectrum without having to dish out $156 for UD and with this you get a eye primer free with it. The only problem I have found that it's made with cardboard packaging, I'm a little rough with my palettes and this will probably not last very well for me. Other than that I can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really surprised about the quality of these shadows. They have really good pigmentation even the lightest ones. I do have a little blending problems with the dark shades. Also there is some fallout but I have it with every eyeshadow that I own. Packaging is very sleek and nice but it gets dirty easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by k0k0black

I am probably in the minority here that wasn't all that impressed with the lorac pro palette. I tried so hard to love it because the colors are so amazing and it seemed like it had potential to be my go-to and travelling palette. However I had some blendability issues with some of the deeper matte shades. I'll sum up everything in pros and cons.

Pros:
- Gorgeous color selection
- The MOST pigmented eyeshadows I've come across. Every color swatched beautifully.
- 8 mattes, 8 shimmers. Genius !
- Long lasting (I have non oily eyelids)
- Texture is buttery smooth
- Packaging is very slim and lightweight. About half the size of a naked palette.
- The bottom half (shimmers) blend amazingly. The lighter matte shades also blend well.

Cons:
- The shadows are powdery and will leave fallouts. You must tap off the excess on your brush before applying it to your eyelids.
- The deeper mattes in the palette do not blend well. Mainly sable, expresso and black.

I don't know whether my palette was just a dud but the main crease colors which are the deeper MATTE browns and blacks don't want to blend for me. They love to leave a harsh line in my crease which makes me put SO much effort in blending it out. I have to blend so much that I got put off with using the palette. No there is nothing wrong with the way I apply my eyeshadows. I apply them the same way I apply my urban decay/too faced shadows and they all BLEND well. Plus I was annoyed with the fallouts and making sure I have to tap my brush before I start applying them.
One tip though, in order for me to get the deeper matte shades to work, I have to apply using a fluffier blending brush so that the colors are more evenly distributed and less concentrated. This will help prevent the harsh line in the crease area.

Overall I am just frustrated that i can't get myself to love this palette. I really wanted to. There's just more effort I must put in when using the mattes. (nothing wrong with the shimmers). But then again, like I said, the palette I got may have been a dud.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this palette. It's super hard to come by in the UK, but I managed to win an eBay auction (albeit at a ridiculously high price) The shimmer shades are what I typically gravitate towards, they are stunning and crazy pigmented. I love how versatile the palette is, from neutral to smokey, you can do it all. If I were to lose it I'd definitely try my best to get my hands on it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by llorona19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hoard palettes. I hoard make-up in general but when a palette comes out, I have to have it. When I do y makeup in the morning I generally use 4-5 palettes because I am picking and choosing colors from each. This palette, however, is the exception. I LOVE IT.

When I am staying the night somewhere I used to have to take tons of different eyeshadows and palettes but I can make tons of several look with this one palette. It is the best. I am sure most of you know how companies LOVE to make their shadows with shimmer or glimmer and I really can't stand it sometimes. So this palette has 8 MATTE shades and 8 Shimmer shades. They really compliment each other. The "nude" color reminds me of Urban Decays Sin. Taupe Reminds me of UD's Buck. White and black or great dupes for Sonia Kashuks black palette. Espresso is a great dark chocolate. Pewter reminds me of YDK from Uran Decay or Satin Taupe from MAC. Nothing seems to be an exact dupe for another. The Cream color is a great highlight for the brow bone.

I bought it alone, which was $42 I believe. Later on they had a "Red Hot' set which came with a lot more and was only $39. That kind of irked me but I think it is worth it either way. Some days I like to wear all mattes. Like the Cream for the lid, and the sable for the crease, and others the Pewter is my fav.

It is VERY thin and sleek. It fits very well in your purse. The only thing I don't like is the way the palette is, it can get a lot of fingerprints on it. Other than that, it has a nice size mirror and is perfect for taking out overnight somewhere.

Overall. It is an excellent palette and a great buy for the money

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This palette is great for someone who doesn't really want a lot of makeup, but still wants a good selection of shade. I really like the formula of these shadows, definitely more on the powdery side, but overall very nice and pigmented. The packaging, although prone to getting dirty, is nice and slim. Still sturdy, and also classy. The shade selection is pretty massive. I like the row of mattes, that is something that makes this palette really unique. I don't use too frequently, only because the shadows are leaning towards the cool side. I took one lippie off for the little itsy bitsy pans. You don't get a ton of product in one pan, so be wary of how much product you pick up! I do like this quite a bit! I would recommend for amateurs, but not beginners. It may be too hard to use the product sparingly.