on 7/9/2014 10:27:00 AM

This Palette made me a Lorac fan FOREVER. I bought this after having bad luck with the UD Naked 2. I had been wanting a palette for traveling and bought the Naked 2 after hearing so much hype from a friend. I wish I had done my research. After buying the Naked 2 and realizing it had TERRIBLE pigmentation, too much shimmer, and it irritated my eyes- I started researching. I wish I had done this before, everything online lead me to trying the Pro Palette. I went to 5-6 Ulta's here in the Phx Metro Area and could NOT find it anywhere... So I ended up ordering online. When this palette finally arrived I played around with it immediately and fell in love. I have told EVERYONE to order this palette. Taupe is one of my "go-to" shades, so pretty. This is worth every penny.

on 7/4/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

After Urban Decay Naked, this was my second high end palette. I agonized over this thing. For someone used to drug store prices (and quality, ugh), I couldn't get over the price tag. Urban Decay Naked was a gift that I felt very guilty for getting and keeping. But I did and I loved it. I still do. It was/is the same with the Lorac Pro palette except I do believe the Lorac Pro beats Naked. The selection of mattes and shimmers. Beautiful colors. Creamy and a pleasure to work with. I was on a roll after this one and since have obtained many high end palettes, done away with almost all drug store shadow but I do not travel without Lorac Pro. Go! Buy it now!

on 6/30/2014 12:57:00 PM

I have recently purchased Lorac Pro and Pro 2 and am very impressed. Lora Pro definitely has color selections that are warm and cool toned and will work well on all coloring . I am cool-toned (NW10) and have blonde hair and brown eyes and happy that I can use both Pro 1 and Pro 2. Lorac Pro has great eyeshadow choices and gives me the option to create many different looks from simple to smoky ..... I find the quality and pigmentation excellent and have no issues with fallout. The darker shades work great as an eyeliner or outer crease shade and are easy to apply and blend. I have also purchased the infamous Urban Decay Naked palettes and have to be honest and say that I prefer Lorac Pro 1 and Pro 2. Highly recommended.

on 6/27/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product soooo much! I got it a few years back and didn't bust it out until a few months ago. This is my go-to palette and if you are hesitating to buy this versus any of the Naked palettes, I would say go with the Lorac. The main reason behind that is because it's super versatile- you can create a variety of looks with this; you can go from totally natural to glamorous-girls-night-out sort of thing! The second reason to get it is that it is compact and very slim so it is ideal for travel in the sense that it doesn't take up a lot of room. With so many shades available, you don't really need to bring another palette or extra eyeshadows with you. Plus- it comes with a primer so there's really no need to bring another primer.
I don't regret getting this palette because there are a lot of matte shades, and I'm all about mattes. The shadows are great, very pigmented and soft! Although one shade that I do not like in this palette is "Slate" only because I haven't figured out how to incorporate it into my everyday look. I'm more of a natural-eyes kind of girl so I'm shy about wearing bold colors like "Slate." "Deep purple" looks purple in the palette but when swatch at least on my hands is not so purple. It is more like a taupe-y, grey-ish color with a slight purple undertone.
Overall, I really enjoy using this palette; everything is great about it except the material and color of the packaging. The combination of both things makes this palette look very dirty, so it gives off the appearance of bad hygiene.

on 6/25/2014 6:01:00 AM

I have the Naked palettes and this one is still the one I reach for every single day. I love this palette. Amazing quality and overall just a versatile palette. I recommend times 10000.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

After doing alot of research on this palette and hearing such great reviews i had to have it, A lil cliche i know but seriously it's worth the buy! I noticed the palette has been out for a little while now. After purchasing the Lorac AfterGlo palette and testing it out i learned that Lorac has some pretty good stuff! I had heard about the brand before, but passed it buy because i didnt know much about the brand...Ive been doing my homework now and i love me some Lorac! Anywho I noticed that this palette is comparable to Urban decay naked palette 1, But slightly different in its own way, It has more matte shades than what urban decay gives you and the texture is buttery and smooth! Which i love soooo much, With this palette a little goes a long way its just that pigmented! This could easily be the only palette that i can use for a day to night look without using all of my other palettes to create a look...Yay! The design is sleek and slim the case feels like a cardboard matte box?? If that makes any sense
The only con in my opinion is the case, its like cardboard to me that means it can easily tear But the good thing is that it has a great mirrior.....The colors are universe meaning any skintone could pull a look off with this palette and it is very WOC friendly and non chalky and does not have a gray cast to the shadows against my brown skin...(Brown girl problems) lol Bottom line is id repurchase this palette again and again its just that nice!
It was definetly worth the hype and im glad i purchased....If your iffy about this one BUY it you wont regret it

on 6/14/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have the Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2 Palette, but I have always been curious about trying out the Lorac Pro Palette, because it has more matte shades and has overall more natural shades that are suitable for every day makeup.

Since Lorac products are not available in Europe I had to buy the palette on ebay but I am so happy that I bought it. I absolutely love this palette and I have been using it pretty much every time I am using makeup.

The palette has 16 eye shadows, 8 matte colours and 8 shimmery colours and I have mostly been using the matte shades to create more depth on my eyelids without making it look like I am wearing tons of eye makeup. I have also been using the matte dark brown eye shadow in the colour Espresso to fill out my brows, because it is the perfect shade.

Overall I can say that I prefer the Lorac Pro palette from the colour range, however the eye shadows are a little powdery and tend to leave more fallout whereas the Urban Decay eye shadows are quite creamy/buttery.

on 6/2/2014 9:31:00 PM

It's perfect just buy it

on 6/1/2014 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Honestly i dont get the hype over this product. I've owned it for 6 months now and the shades aren't as pigmented as people make them out to be and there are far too many shades in this palette that are either too light are way too dark to use in a look. Overall i wouldn't purchase this again

-Super sleek, amazing packaging - so easy for travel
-16 contrasting, unique shades
-Every single shadow feels like butter - even the matte ones! They are so soft and easy to blend
-Gives you an array of color combo choices you may not have thought of

-For me personally, none. I can honestly say I enjoy every single shade, and texture in this palette. The super light matte shades (White, Cream, Lt. Pink) are extremely pigmented and beautiful under the brow bone, and the darker shades are extremely rich and easy to drag under the lash line for a smudged out liner look. There is not a single shadow in here that has poor color pay off. There are a few shades that I don't wear as often (Slate, Garnet, Deep Purple) but they are still gorgeous and just as easy to use as the others in this palette. Besides the 3 shades I mentioned above, I think this whole palette is day friendly and definitely both neutral and earth toned. The shades Nude and Champagne swatch the same, but honestly look different on. Nude is definitely more opaque, and a little more peachy toned.

If you are a palette lover and want something with an interesting variety of shades and textures, this is the one for you!! Lorac is cheaper than some of the other high end brands, and you get 16 unique, wearable shades. You won't regret purchasing this one! A lot to love!

Video Reviews & Tutorials