L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 3/28/2014 6:33:00 PM

I dig this stuff. It looks like my face. It's dewy and wonderful. I was hesitant to try BB creams because they seemed like a fad that'll fade. But I must say, this is a million times better than foundation.

on 3/27/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product! It gives me a light, breathable coverage! It also has SPF which I extremely love!

on 3/26/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Way to dark. I have always had medium to light skin and often have to mix a light and medium BB cream to get my shade, so I purchased both to be safe. But unfortunately even the light runs dark and in turn leaves an orange shade on my skin. I chose to wear it for 7 days because sometimes I just need time to get use to something new and it was so affordable that I really wanted it to work. It was easy to blend and is very light weight which is nice, but nobody wants an orange face and neck. It does last all day, it does not have a strange smell and it does not cause acne. Before I completely give up on the product I will try the very fair shade as a last ditch effort.

on 3/25/2014 9:08:00 PM

I really like this BB cream. It is very moisturizing and is great for my dry skin. I just wish it were s little lighter in color. I purcgased the fair. Blends very well and leaves my skin very soft. I have purchased several times.

on 3/25/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a week and I am IN LOVE. I have VERY oily skin that's acne prone and I have plenty of scars. I was using urban decays naked foundation and just constantly found myself feeling cakey and unnatural. So I was desperate to find a bb cream 1.to feel/look more natural 2.its getting hotter here in Central Valley so I need something lighter and all still covering up scars and keeping my oily skin to a minimum. So I tried this and the moment I put it on I fell IN LOVE. Overall it kept me covered with a light to medium coverage. I have a lot of scars so just a few being able to be seen helped my natural look that I was trying to go for. With the oil part it does get a bit shiny after 5 hrs of wear so I just pat on some matte Rimmel powder and I'm all better. If you have acne, covering it up with heavy makeup doesn't help, and as I tried to find something to completely cover it all up, I found myself incredibly unhappy with MANY products-including higher end ones. I've come to accept that hiding my skin is just ruining it even more. This BB cream helps being light, and still fulfilling my desire of coverage with anti-shine. I highly suggest this product and I will keep this in my makeup collection for as long as possible!!

Disclaimer**i do not wear the product alone, I include Neutrogenas shine control primer.

on 3/25/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this product looking for something easy and quick in the mornings not a go to foundation. I purchased it in 'Light' which turned out to be too dark and exchanged it for 'Fair' which is actually still too dark for me. (I am an NC15 in MAC).

Besides that, I really liked the product. Very smooth texture, held up well throughout the day, hydrated very well (my skin has been very dry due to the harsh winter).

**I did not use a moisturizer, powder finish, or a finishing spray - I wanted to see how it would do on its own.

on 3/24/2014 3:00:00 PM

I bought this BB cream in Medium. As far as matching me, it was pretty good (started white and then blended into my skin tone). It evened me out really well, I looked flawless. I applied maybe two thin layers, as I am more of a light coverage girl. I loved how I looked.
I've only used it once, and this is why: I have combination skin, with the T-zone being most oily and omg...by the middle of the day I felt sooo oily!
To make things worse, it was the day of my university graduation and this ruined it in a sense. What really bugged me is that when I would try to pat it dry with a blotting sheet it just seemed to never be able to absorb it to a nice finish. It's like the BB cream was too stuck to my face. When I tried to wash it off, I again had the same problem, it was a hassle.
I would not repurchase, nor recommend.

on 3/24/2014 1:00:00 PM

I was expecting more... way more. This stuff is orangey. Doesn't moisturize like it a bb should. And has little coverage to it. I tried it in many lights, and all look orange to me! I looked like an oompa loompa. I have very pale skin so I go this in the lighest shade. I don't think any one with porcelin skin needs orange tones. I will not buy this again

on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think I'd wear this more often if I didn't have such oily skin! But nonetheless I find this very convenient and beautiful for an every day face. I do get oily wearing this within 4-5 hours but that could just be my doing. I wear it with a primer too. I think this is worth it. It gives light to medium coverage which isn't that bad for every day. I think if you already have nice smooth skin then this will totally make your skin look even more perfect. But if you have more pores/acne/scars, then you might want something with a little more coverage. Otherwise, this won't cut it for you.

Great for my 43 year old face! I love this BB cream. Cannot wear products with spf due to allergies and this is perfect. This moisturizes and tints my skin in a totally flattering way. Foundation is often too heavy but this is light and smooth.

Get great compliments when wearing it. Have repurchased and hope they continue making this product.