September 19, 2014 | 1882 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by lilyotvalley21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product after reading reviews online, I have only tried a few other BB creams but I have found them to be orange to my pain skin. Also I have very oily skin so most other creams made my skin look like it was covered in oil by the end of the day. I was pleasantly surprised that the color of the fair cream is a good color not orange, its not a perfect match to my skin, but so far the best American cream I have found as far as coloring. I do think they need to label this that it is for oily skin. I have VERY oily skin, and by the end of the day my skin was not oily or greasy, it looked fresh. The packaging is nice as well. I would buy this again! I also think there should be 2 oz instead of 1 oz per bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ciaraswords

I use this BB cream in medium everyday along with a the Skin79 Orange BB cream to highlight my face since it's too light for me. The L'Oreal BB cream has very light coverage and gives a very matte finish which stops me from looking oily during the day. It's also a brilliant primer and helps foundation look way better.

The BB cream alone doesn't do much to cover imperfections but really evens out skin tone. A little goes a long way too.

I would only recommend this if you have warmer skin tones and medium/dark skin as it does have a slight orangey colour which wouldn't look good on cool toned skin or pale skin.

Also would only recommend if you have oily/combination skin and are seeking a matte finish and only want minimal coverage for a natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by VitaminMC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have perfect skin (puberty was HORRIBLE to me and left me with some nasty scarring) but its getting better. Since I have finally gotten my breakouts under control I decided to put away my heavy coverage foundations and try something lighter. My problem with this product wasn't the coverage...I wasnt expecting magic. I just wanted something to even out my skin tone. I have a very neutral complexion that is quite fair. I tracked down the lightest one they had and hoped it matched. Sadly not so much. VERY ORANGY! The consistency of this stuff is quite watery and when I rubbed it into my skin it was super blotchy. It sunk in quickly and just looked like this weird mask. I tried it every way I could...over a primer, no primer, blended with a sponge, with my fingers, with a brush...nothing worked. Also, after being breakout free for about 6 months I got little zits all over my face after the first few hours. It went right back to the store after about a week. It may work for some people but for me not so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Ellykat

Love this! Matches my skin tone perfectly, doesnt make me oily or dry (i use a very hydrating moisturizer underneath). I love its natural finish. Makes my skin feel baby smooth. Doesn't break me out and make me look orange like the rimmel bb cream did. It's not a tinted moisturizer like the maybelline one. Finally bb cream that does what it claims to do!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lilleyharris

I love this BB cream because my skin tone is very hard to find in normal foundations, but this one blends into it. I works all day without a primer, and gives full coverage. I would buy it again for sure. The nozzle it comes out of is very small, so you don't end up overflowing it, so it lasts longer. BUY THIS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BB CREAM!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How easy it is to fool innocent people! Typical example of not being able to distinguish between what it is and what you want it to be. This is an opaque gel/cream. Period. It has no color at all; it just disappears entirely when you rub. It is NOT that the color changes to match your skin tone!!! But, since it is opaque, it has a slight 'coverage,' you might feel. That's all. It is light, but somehow it makes my skin feel uncomfortable too. Total waste of money, and not even worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I start raveing about this product, I wouldn't classify it as a BB cream... well it's not a traditional BB cream. As far as skin care benefits, I believe it only contains vutamin E, and some moisturizing ability. As far as coverage, wearability, and things like that, this is a really sheer natural, matte BB cream. It comes out of a squeezy tube container with a nozzle, and has little "beautifying beads" in it which will adjust the BB cream to match your skin tone, and I think it does a splendid job matching my tone and I have it in medium. This really will not give a lot of coverage at all, it makes your skin look really smooth, brighter, and more healthy, while blurring your face kinda, so it will tone down minor redness. I would suggest this to people with little to no acne or acne scarring with relatively nice skin. I am wearing it now, and I've had it on for five hours and just now blotted with a blotting sheet, and I got very minimal amount of oil. I have pretty oily skin so this is a shocker! I just put this on over a little moisturizer (not a lot since this product claims to moisturize) and then set it with translucent powder. It hasn't faded or anything and my skin still looks healthy. It also works really nicely as a primer for water based foundations (since this is a water based BB cream). The price wasn't bad at all, pretty standard drugstore price, I think about 8 dollars. I have tried other BB creams from garnier, smashbox, dior, maybelline, and a few other brands, and this is in my top 3 favorites. So yes, i would definitely repurchase because I love wearing this on minimal makeup days or as a primer.:) I think this would work for most skin types too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best BB cream I've ever used and I've tryed quite a few. Its white then blends into your skin perfectly. I like how it doesnt really have a smell and didnt break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love L'oreal BB cream. It makes my face looks smooth, healthy and glowing. I heard lots of complements from people while using this foundation. I also noticed it actually beautifies my skin, moisturizes well too. It is white but adjusts to skin when applied. I use it in medium. Tis is my daily foundation and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Tobeygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much luck with BB creams, and wanted to love them, as I don't have anywhere near perfect skin (sometimes blotchy, sometimes red, pores, unevenness, dullness) but I also really don't like foundation. I'd tried a few other BB creams: Stila (too glowy), Too Faced (also too glowy), and L'Oreal's other BB version, Youth Code Illuminator (too dark, poor coverage, too shiny, didn't hold up more than a couple of hours). I bought this in Fair - it is actually white coming out of the tube, which made me a bit nervous. I have very fair skin with redness, so I do actually always need something that seems far lighter than a human might feasibly wear (to tone down the redness without making my face 2 shades darker than my neck - blech). But white? Turns out, it blended right into my skin, zapped redness, evened my skin, covered imperfections and didn't look chalky. It also has a nice matte finish, unlike every other BB cream I've tried thus far. Six hours later and it is holding up well. I swept a little mineral powder over it, and voila! My only complaint about this product: this is a truly tiny tube, and I haven't used it long enough yet to know how long it will last. I did need very little product to cover my face, so we'll see how long the tube lasts. (Also, the packaging, despite the tube being on the small side, is the least messy BB product I've used. It allows you to squeeze out just the tiniest amount, whereas the others I've tried ooze out, depositing about 3x what you need). Thus far, this is the first BB cream I've loved, and it is likely to become a staple in my makeup arsenal.