August 1, 2014 | 940 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love L'oreal BB cream. It makes my face looks smooth, healthy and glowing. I heard lots of complements from people while using this foundation. I also noticed it actually beautifies my skin, moisturizes well too. It is white but adjusts to skin when applied. I use it in medium. Tis is my daily foundation and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Tobeygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much luck with BB creams, and wanted to love them, as I don't have anywhere near perfect skin (sometimes blotchy, sometimes red, pores, unevenness, dullness) but I also really don't like foundation. I'd tried a few other BB creams: Stila (too glowy), Too Faced (also too glowy), and L'Oreal's other BB version, Youth Code Illuminator (too dark, poor coverage, too shiny, didn't hold up more than a couple of hours). I bought this in Fair - it is actually white coming out of the tube, which made me a bit nervous. I have very fair skin with redness, so I do actually always need something that seems far lighter than a human might feasibly wear (to tone down the redness without making my face 2 shades darker than my neck - blech). But white? Turns out, it blended right into my skin, zapped redness, evened my skin, covered imperfections and didn't look chalky. It also has a nice matte finish, unlike every other BB cream I've tried thus far. Six hours later and it is holding up well. I swept a little mineral powder over it, and voila! My only complaint about this product: this is a truly tiny tube, and I haven't used it long enough yet to know how long it will last. I did need very little product to cover my face, so we'll see how long the tube lasts. (Also, the packaging, despite the tube being on the small side, is the least messy BB product I've used. It allows you to squeeze out just the tiniest amount, whereas the others I've tried ooze out, depositing about 3x what you need). Thus far, this is the first BB cream I've loved, and it is likely to become a staple in my makeup arsenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by vina834

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream! It has a lot of coverage and I love how it adjusts to my skin tone. But it has these little sparkles that I hate. It looks pretty matte and natural in the sun but under lightbulbs your face sparkles. Overall, I would buy this product because it's pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This was the very first American brand BB Cream I've ever used and I was very hyped when I got it. I was looking into purchasing some overseas but when I saw some at my local drug store, I decided to give it a try and save some $$$. I purchased the Light/Medium shade. When I first brought it home and put it on, I liked it very much. The texture was a little weird/lumpy but It was cool how it changed to fit my skin tone and I was fairly satisfied with the price along with the attractive packaging. Later on when I checked up on it though, I had seen that it started to oxidize and it turned into a more orangey-tone but it didn't bother me too much. At around 2 months using this product, I started to break-out TERRIBLY bad. I've never broken out so bad in my life, EVER. I had acne all around my cheeks and my neck and at first, I didn't think it was the product but my stress and other factors, which made me want to use the product even more to try and cover it up. Overall, I do not recommend this product to ANYONE. Out of my opinion, it was absolutely terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Joxi

This is the second BB Cream I ever bought, and I have to say I prefer it to my Dior Nudeskin one. It makes my skin look naturally beautiful and, if applied correctly, it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup at all. I just finished the tube and I've already repurchased it. I have to say, however, that it does have a slight orangey undertone that is not much of a problem for me but could be a dealbreaker if you are very pale. It also sort of darkens my skin, although almost imperceivably. Nevertheless, I love this product and I use it every single day of my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Joychristiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in an emergency situation and I have to say, it is AMAZING. It comes out in a ashy white color and when you put it on your skin the white will gradually turn into a color that fits you. It goes on matte and just feels great. It's light and lasts all day. I have combination skin and my nose is always the place I need to focus on more to avoid that annoying shine, and this seems to do a better job than all my other foundations. Oh, and I wouldn't say this provides a full coverage, it's probably more light to medium coverage. If you have combination skin like me, I would say go ahead and try it. What do you have to lose!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

I wanted to like this and thought I did at first. I usually try to find skin adjusting products cause I don't like trying to find my own perfect color and I thought this worked out until my sister said I looked a bit too white.. I got this in medium and I'm a w6 in loreal. But this really did turn up white on me and my sisters skin. But what I noticed is after a couple of hours it kind of oxidizes into my skin color and looks amazing but I think I won't be continuing to use this

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by HayeMaye

There are very few products I will return... however I am returning this. I bought this on a whim and honestly... I wish I hadn't. It was too dark for my skin, gave no coverage, seemed to highlight my imperfections. I left it on for 5 minutes if that.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by riaorion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What drew me to this product: I became obsessed with BB creams and wanted to try many to find which would work best for me. I have sensitive, fair/light skin, which is mostly dry with an oily-ish T-Zone.

The use:
There are tiny little beads in this grey-toned cream. This is the first BB cream that I've used that has these tiny little..beads. I used the product in the light shade. I was kind of unsure what the beads were for; were they to aid the oxidation process? To semi exfoliate at the same time? Anyway, the application was decent, but the little beads kind of irritated my skin. It was not as liquidy or creamy as other BB creams that I've tried (Maybelline/Olay/Skin79), but kind of a dry/ashy but still a cream feeling? If that makes sense. The thing that stopped me dead in my tracks is that it was too dark for my pale skin. This is unfortunate, because there are only 4 shade options (fair, light, medium, deep). EDIT: and it was fair, so the lightest shade, and still was more of a medium appearance on me.

The pros:
Perhaps decent for some.

The cons:
The fair shade for me was still 2 shades too dark.
The tiny beads hurt my skin, and I'm too hesitant to continue that use.

Overall:
It was too dark despite being the lightest shade; this is ultimately what drove me to looking into asian BB creams, because those tend to be a little more pale.

EDIT: So, tonight, I looked at the tube. I did buy it in FAIR, so it was completely the wrong shade despite being the lightest shade available :( Bummer...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I overall really liked this product for a quick & easy make up application. Great for those days you dont want a super make up looking face. It has low coverage but still quite visable that it didnt something. If you have acne problems or scaring of any kind and you need fuller coverage this isnt for you. Or any drugstore bb cream for that matter. Western BB creams tend to be more like tinted moisterizers not so much a "all purpose foundation". So if you have relatively good skin or a makeup beginner I recomend this! Also its easy bc applying with your hands is the best way to get the little color pigments in the white liquid to burst. So its easy! A brush wont work as well :/ so if your one who hates touching there face, you may want to stay clear.