April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

I have been thinking about buying this blush since last summer and finally took the plunge. I used it everyday last week just so I could give a good review. In the pan it's SO bright. It's a vivid red. Like another reviewer stated, tomato red. I personally love bright fun blushes so this did not intimidate me at all. I used a big fluffy brush and touched the pan, then tapped off the excess, dabbed it on the back of my hand and applied. What I get is a lovely flush of color. The pigmentation is crazy and it literally lasted all day. I'm so frustrated with myself for not purchasing sooner. Now one thing I do have to state is, on my cheeks it looks very similar to Marine Life from Mac, leaning more toward red than coral tho. I love both so I'm ok with owning both. Love the packaging and LOVE the fact this will last a very long time. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Beachblonde2986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I have fair to medium skin and was a bit scared to try this blush on since it is so bright. I made a joke about it to the sales lady at sephora. Next thing I know she's applying it to the apple of my cheeks. I was terrified to look in the mirror when she was done, but when I did, I was so surprised! It is gorgeous! Fair skinned girls have to apply it very very lightly but it honestly is the best blush I've ever seen on me. I haven't bought it yet (i was there to buy a highlighter and ended up getting nars albatross) but I'm definitely going to get it very soon!! It looks gorgeous on every skin tone. Don't be afraid to try it on. You WON'T be disappointed :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally gave in and got this on a whim. One word....STUNNING! This is just so lovely on my cheeks and a tiny bit goes a LONG way. This will likely be in my kit for a long while. Don't be scared of this shade! With light application I think it will work on 95% of skin tones so it's not just for us brown skinned beauties!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the great reviews and I must say I love it. I even dab this on when I am lazing at home with no makeup on but lip balm. I hate spending this kind of money on a blush but you know, it will last me forever. One light dab with the blush brush picks up almost enough colour for two cheeks. The colour looks like a beautiful burnt red. If I am going for an 'out of the cold' flushed look, this blush does the trick. It looks natural and like it's part of my skin in any kind of lighting unlike any of my other powder blushes. This is what I think I'm starting to like about these Nars Blushes (I loved this one so much I had to pick up another in the colour deep throat). Staying power is great and is actually better than my Mac powder blushes... but similar to my Mac cream blush (In colour Posey.. which I also adore). Anyways, the next Nars blush colour I am going to look for is Gilda or Amour and that will be it for a while ;) I hope!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mamitasalsita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. At first I was scared of the shockingly bright color, but when applied with a light hand, it looks refreshingly natural and so perfect. I think it will last forever since you only need a small amount to get a perfect flushed look. If I ever did run out, I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Bloodyblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

In the pan, it reminds me of the MAC Frankly Scarlet, but once in the skin it's trully different since MAC FS is cherryish and Exhibit A is orangeish. So it's perfect for warm skin (from fair to ebony).

I LOVE this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by misskho

NC25, i love this blush. but u have to be able to put it on properly for it to look awesome. like everyone has mentioned this blush super pigmented, i use my 168 and lightly tap it onto the pan, then i dab it to where i want the most colour then i blend blend blend, i would have used this about 10-15 times and the weave pattern remains untouched.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by ki1312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Brilliant for warm, medium to dark skintones - don't be fooled by it's reddish orange intensity in the pan! It looks gorgeous on and is so totally worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with everyone else. I glanced over this blush countless times, but finally decided to try it. It's absolutely gorgeous! It gives your cheeks the perfect flush. I think it looks fantastic on darker skin tones, but I think it would also look nice on fair skinned people if applied with a VERY light hand. I can't imagine ever running out of this because it's so pigmented it only takes a small amount

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by cocostar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What more can I say that hasn't been said already? This blush is awesome! I am in love with blush and normally the color would scare me away. However, the color was soooo beautiful on my skin, I immediately purchased it. I was told that Exhibit A was the #1 NARS blush for women of color. I would agree. Run, don't walk, to get this blush!