July 25, 2014 | 1930 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its an ok product...its a runy liquid, it didnt last all day. luckily it didnt broke me out, but i did not use it on my t zone because its a bit oily.
(the product and my t zone)
i do use it on my cheeks if im going out instead of using foudation, i have to use concealer over it of course, but overall its an ok bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by rcmd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't get this to work on my skin. I've tried applying this with both fingers and brushes, with and without primer, and with or without primer. No matter what I do, it comes out streaky and uneven and accentuates my pores.

I'm not sure if the formula sold in different countries varies, but mine was bought in Australia and doesn't say anything about SPF.

To be honest, plain white sunscreen + translucent powder works 100 times better than this product. I'm rating it 2/5 because at least it didn't seem to give me any new breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by TheMkupjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a miracle, yes a simple drug store product!! Let me give you a few details about my skin. . My skin is highly reactive to certain ingredients, especially most silicones and silicone derivatives. Well, as you can imagine silicones are in 98% of skincare and cosmetics. I use retinol and AHA in my routine. This requires me to be faithful with sunscreen, however with my skin sensitivities, after an elaborate search, I HAD yet to find a sunscreen that did not cause immediate eruptions to my skin (chemical sunscreens are definitely a no go for my skin) I can't use primers because unfortunately 99% of them are silicone based. So, I decided to give this a try because, after checking ingredients, it was not silicone based, and the sunscreen was physical and not chemical. I was not expecting much from this inexpensive product, but boy was I amazed!!! FIRST, it did not cause a skin reaction (YAY!!!), Second, it provided a physical sunscreen and did not irritate my skin (WHOOP, WHOOP!!!), Third, with deep dark AA skin, it was not ashy(SCORE!!) and Finally, I have finally got a primer I can use!!!
I use this as a primer/sunscreen under my foundation or powder. It covers well, I don't have a lot to conceal on my face, I do add under eye concealer, but by putting this on first, I don't have to use very much under eye concealer and I have truly dark under eye circles. It makes a fantastic primer, it creates a beautiful canvas for your foundation. It is also very moisturizing but not too moisturizing. I can't ever be without this product. When there is a BOGO I stock up. Ladies, if you have sensitive skin, can't use most sunscreens, or most primers, try this cheap less than $8 product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by insouciance66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used a lot of BB creams, high to low end, and this is one of the best. incredibly cheap, great coverage, lasts all day and night with no color change. might be more coverage than some look for in this type of product, but I think it's terrific. Will buy over and over!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by whiskehz

This is the first BB cream I've ever used (and still currently using, haven't bought any others yet). I use it as a foundation and finish with powder. The reason why I finish with a powder is because it can be a bit oily. A little goes a very long way with this product. It's never been streaky or gross. Perhaps my review isn't very accurate since this I'm a first time BB cream user and I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone. I probably would buy this again but I would also buy others to compare it to. This BB cream gives me a nice glow. The color I got matches my skin color pretty well so it fixes my imperfections without giving me that weird photo shopped commercial-looking skin. I think it was about 3-4$ at WalMart; worth a try if you're interested.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product, for me, was very disappointing. It was gluggy and disgusting and streaky on my face after trying to rub it in. I don't know whether it was the wrong colour or just not for me, but I chucked it out because I absolutely hated this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While purchasing several different drugstore BB cremes to compare and contrast, I was at first liking this product the best before I found the one I'm using now. This BB creme didn't have good coverage compared to others, and the lightest shade 'Light sheer tint' was a bit oxidized and orangey after a while. It stayed long on my skin and made it feel smooth underneath a loose powder, but I feel like for a similar price there are better options.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Imperfectbarbie03

This product works really well for me, an is good for wearing to school without looking like I fell asleep in a tanning booth on my face, or like I just got all my blood sucked from Edward. It is the perfect amount of coverage, not to much foundation, not to little, and is good for a fresh clean look. I have bought it numerous times, I don't know what bottle I'm on now. I found out about it from a friend, and used some of hers: it made my face smooth just after using. It is a great product, because of its 8-1 features. Instead of buying all eight of those products, I can just buy one for $9.87. I have to admit though, it does run out kind of quickly for me. It is amazing, and I'm glad I bought this product. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by charmedandgorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my third tube or so of this BB cream, and I love it. I personally do not need a lot of coverage most days but on the days when I do, this BB cream does the trick. I like the consistency (very easily blended) and the dewy finish this BB cream leaves behind-it's really pretty and natural looking. I find that the lightest shade is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. The reason I am giving this product a 4/5 is because on the days when my face has broken out, applying this BB cream over my blemishes sometimes makes my face look cakey. I don't know why lol but on those days I'm more careful with blending

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by PeterBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have just bought this product and so far I am liking it. I have the lightest shade (fair) which is pretty much my exact skin tone, and it doesn't have that orange tinge that comes with most bb creams. It covered up almost all of my redness. I don't have many blemishes but what I do have it mostly covers up. I found I didn't need to use too much concealer with it, which is a plus because I'm very reluctant to use my concealer as it's a bit expensive. I didn't need to use powder with it either, even though it's a warm day.
The only downsides are that its not incredibly moisturising, and the price. I got it on special, but even so, for the amount you get I find it a bit pricy.

All in all, this is a fairly good product. I would buy it again. If it is on special.