April 17, 2014 | 1908 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by LGeddes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the product in light and it is a bit too light but the next darker product was too dark. Although I was disappointed with the colour range the product is satisfying it stays on for 6 hours plus and goes well with my skin. I'm not sure how well it works for people with oily skin but I would recommend it to anyone with normal skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by hcase

This is a decent product. It gives very little coverage with 1 coat, but I wasn't expecting much anyways. It works well when you want a natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Rieadd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really disappointed me. As stated in so many reviews, it never dries and it did make my face super itchy after the application.

I also have quite a fair skin tone and I took the palest of all and still looked like I got out of Jersey Shore. they need to make lighter tones and just remake the whole formula to be honest. It doesn't hide any red spots or pimples /whatever you wanna hide.

So NOT worth buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by MissVandelay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While the colour easily blended with my skin tone, I noticed I was breaking out after just 3-4 applications. My skin was becoming increasingly dry and irritated and after just 1-2 weeks I discontinued use and surely enough my skin settled down and regained its usual dewey, hydrated finish. Naturally everyone's skin will respond differently however sadly I couldn't feel good about recommending this product. I now use Natio Pure Mineral Skin perfecting bb cream which I have had no issues with.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading an article about how this is one of the best BB creams, I went out and bought this. I was beyond disappointed. This stuff NEVER dries. It stays in a gross liquid mess and is easily rubbed off. My skin is oily in my t-zone area at the end of the day, so I suppose you could say my skin is slightly oily--but this is just a greasy mess regardless of your skin type. My sister, who has dry skin, also tried this a couple times and it forever sits in a drawer collecting dust now. It feels thick and cakey like a really full-coverage foundation, without having any coverage at all. I like light/medium coverage products mostly, and this product doesn't even give light coverage. It's like a applying a sheer, greasy moisturizer you accidentally bought. My sister had the same experience with this product, and she also complained of the lack of shades (she is very fair and even the lightest didn't do the trick). Ladies, please don't waste your money on such a useless product. If you want an okay bb cream, try the loreal one or the more expensive one by tarte (Amazonian clay). Those are definitely worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Karmelka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do notblike this bb cream at all. Not only makes my face very shiny, it lasts only around hr. will never buy again. Complete waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by queenbeea

I picked this up at the drugstore because I had run suddenly ran out of my Skin 79 Super+ BB cream and decided to try something else since I didn't want to go without BB cream while I waited for the Skin 79 to show up in the mail. At first I thought that it was just okay, more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream, but I have started to notice that I am breaking out a lot since I started using the Maybelline. I am not a fan of the product. Even though it is a nice, thin consistency, and cheap in comparison to other BB creams out there, it does not provide much coverage or any other benefits that BB creams are supposed to have. I am going to go back to the Skin 79 Super+ BB cream as it is just as good as Smashbox in my opinion and has done a lot of good for my skin while providing light coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by kristenmurray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really doesn't do much at all. It is not a bb cream, more of a tinted moisturiser. It is very lightweight and light coverage but I would not recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and this felt like an oil slick on me not long after applying. I really felt like I was simply applying a moisturiser and nothing more. Not impressed with this product. I am going to stick with the garnier bb cream as it is much, much better in comparison.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I did not like this BB Cream! I did not like the heavy feeling on my face and it also made me break out a lot!! The BB Cream I use and Recommend is BB Cream by Garnier

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

first of all this is not a bb cream. It's a tinted moisturizer. and as that it works great. it does make me super oily but i'm oily anyway. its good for teens starting out on make up but i switched over to garnier bb cream and i love it. it lasts longer and doesn't make me as oily