July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kirstenf376

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, the packaging is adorable. It's like a lipstick so you don't have to stick your fingers in anything. I use it on my lips in the morning and at night and I find that it really makes a difference. It also has a really sweet taste. My lips feel super soft after using this product. I've heard of a lot of homemade versions of lip exfoliators but for the price I am probably going to keep buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kayceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this. I don't have particularly dry lips, but they always seem flaky, making lipstick a challenge a lot of the time. Can't rock a red when it looks like it's peeling off. After hearing raves about this, I decided to give it a go for few bucks.

The packaging is really nice. Like, it's a shame this sits in my bathroom because it's a nice lipstick tube. It's nice and heavy and the brushed finish is nice. The tube is also convenient because you don't need to stick your fingers into anything. Just smear it on like gloss and you're good to exfoliate.

It smells divine, so don't try to eat it. Must be the brown sugar. And it works. After one (generous) session my lips felt like the butts of angels. After two, every bit of white grossness on my lips was gone. My lipstick now goes on amazingly smooth.

I've heard a lot of recipes of people making homemade versions of this, but honestly for the price and the convenience I'll probably just buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Good stuff: effective, easy to use, and cheap. Rub it on, wipe it off, and pop on a balm. You'll love your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by yudaliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lets put it this way.. You don't need to buy lush because this product its so much better at a way lower price $3. Great scent, like coffee m vanilla, sweet flavored bc of the sugar, n the packaging is super convenient at least for me bc i need ti exfoliate often since i wear nude lippies most times so I need to carry the scrub with me. The fact that this is mess-free is just amazing, no more sugar falling everywhere! And it leaves ur lips super soft like when you were 3 months old :) please you need this in ur life

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Fancychic55055

This product is amazing. Seriously. $3 @Walmart, pretty good packaging, easy to use & great tasting. There's really no risk in trying. It's by far as good as any high end brand out there (cough sugar scrub...). I use it to exfoliate then add either my EOS sweet mint lip balm or my glosses & lipsticks! Try it you won't be disappointed!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

$3???? Get it. So easy to use, so easy to carry around. I wet my lips and scrub on, wipe off with a tissue and apply my lip balm. A HG and a need when wearing matte lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by abdulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the best!! I have the tarte lip exfoliator and the elf version definitely works better. smells SO good and tastes just as good. I'm very very dry and this is the only way I can get soft lips. love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by EuniceValdivia

This lip exfoliator does leave my lips super smooth which is awesome. But it does break quite easily. After a few a uses the stick breaks and then you're stuck applying it with your fingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Another rave for this! Gentle on the lips, but does its job. I find it especially helpful to put on a moisturizing balm right after using.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING. Smells great, tastes great, scrubs away dead skin mess free, leaves lips moisturized! Just decided I need to buy all my girlfriends some of this for christmas. Great value for such a low price. I love it.