E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 5/20/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

*angels singing* My chronically chapped lips have found their soulmate. My OCD inside loves this because of it's sleek black packaging AND the fact that this requires absolutely no dipping of the fingers/getting gloop all over your bathroom sink. I passed this item many a times at Target, but never paid it much attention. I purchased it on a whim and was even skeptical thinking the "stick" portion of this was just packed sugar that would crumble with the slightest touch. I used this after I got out of the shower - and I was surprised at how rough the texture was. The stick did not shift or change shape. It took about a minute of rubbing this back and forth on my lips to reveal a bit of the gritty sugary texture. Only a small piece came off but after that it was smooth sailing. I continued for another thirty seconds and then wiped my lips with a washcloth to get any grit off. They felt kind of moisturized, but I went ahead and slathered some Smith's Rosebud Mint Salve on and let me tell ya.. This MUST be what HEAVEN feels like for your lips. You know that "slip" you get when you use a leave in conditioner? This is that... But for your lips. I'm in love. Also, the maple syrup scent is nice too!

on 4/26/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

HOLY SMOOTHNESS.. ladies if you bit are peel your lips you need this ASAP... you have to get this. At first it was extremely harsh ( I swiped on my mothers hand and she said...damn that's going to take your lips off), but my lips need the pressure. I bought it at my local walmart and will buy another. You must wipe completely off and finish with lip balm.. I like Nivea lip butter tins...AMAZING combination.

on 4/24/2014 9:09:00 PM

I love the scent of this, it's a very sweet almost chocolatey scent. It's very smooth and soft, the only downside is that it glides on like a lip balm. I don't notice much of a scrub feeling what so ever. I will continue to use until I run out though, as I do enjoy the scent very much.

on 4/24/2014 12:07:00 PM

I love this exfoliator. Super sleek and cute packaging. Makes my chapped lips smooth. I like to put on chapsticks first, exfoliate, and then remove excess.

on 4/16/2014 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have really dry lips and have a habit of biting them. At first, I thought this product was pointless and felt like I wasted money on it. I decided to do a little research and realized that I was using it incorrectly! This stuff is amazing, and after a coat of Baby Lips they feel so smooth. I would definitely get this again, and it's well worth it.

My lips are too sensitive for this exfoliator, and I really don't see a difference of smoothness my lips are still very dry and chapped. The good thing it was cheap.

I've been wondering about this for a while now, finally picked it up. The reviews aren't wrong, this work to remove stubborn dry skin. The smell is gloriously wonderful (warm vanilla sugar) and the packaging works perfectly for holding and using. I'm constantly biting my lips due to the annoying dry skin and that just leads to dry, sensitive areas I can't put any lipcolor on, so I need a real hardcore exfoliating product.

This gave hardcore scrubbing, and I LOVE this! I have chronically dry and sensitive skin, especially my lips, and no other product I've tried has gotten it fully removed without causing bleeding. LUSH lip scrubs, sugar and oil, a washcloth and soap, automatic toothbrush, regular toothbrush, etc. just didn't work. Apply some cocoa butter lip balm, good to go. With the scrubbing, it's also a bit of a lip plumper. I can definitely appreciate this product.

on 4/2/2014 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this ! I had been creating my own lip exfoliator at home but when I read about this one on a blog I couldn't wait to try it. Saves time from making ur own. Does what it's supposed to do. I even use it on my kids dry lips! Then wipe with damp cloth and add Vaseline. Wish I would had discovered this over the winter . $3 at Target !

on 3/31/2014 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This stuff is bomb. I just ran out, so that makes me sad. I wish I had it during the winter where my lips were super chapped . First, you wet your lips, scrub this on, rinse it off, and apply your fav lip balm. It smells delicious, like cinnamon and brown sugar. I would be careful about the product in the tube. This one time I used it, it got wobbly and all of it almost broke off, which was total turn off. You can get this for only 3 bucks. Lifesaver in the winter right here.

on 3/30/2014 11:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This stuff is a WONDER product in my opinion. I know there are others out there, but others for $3? I haven't seen one!

I've been plagued with peeling lips for as long as I can remember. Even if they're heavily moisturized and my body is completely hydrated, my lip skin still felt the need to peel off in chunks and be jagged and rough up until the peeling starts. The very first time I used this, I was able to wear a normal lipstick the same night and absolutely NO peelies or weirdness happening with the skin on my lips. Soooo good!

I've used it followed up by Carmex, or chapstick so far with great results.

EDIT: LOL Mine just did what a lot of the other reviewers said theirs did. It snapped off in the tube. Mine did a face plant into the sink and I couldn't help but laugh. That's what I get for raving about it too soon. Knocked off some lippies as it was salvageable, still works the same, but how many more times is that going to happen until it becomes unusable?

Popular Lip Treatments