October 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ericajaneee

I've been using this product for quite a while and I have found it quite good! The price is good, and the product applies really smoothly and easily with a light/medium coverage. It also has quite a nice fresh scent to it (which is always nice in a make up product).
The only two downsides I found with this product were the lasting power and the colour range.
The lasting power of the BB Cream by itself was not too good, here (Australia) in summer it started to get oily without powder in only 1-2 hours and with powder only slightly longer, maybe 3-4 hours. It also had faded after only 5-6 hours as well.
The colour range for this product is also not very good. In the winter I am often quite pale and even the lightest shade is too dark for my skin. (Ironically winter is usually the time I want to wear a BB Cream which is dissapointing).
Overall, I think this product would suit people with combination/slightly oily skin that have slightly darker skin tones.
I will continue to repurchase it for the time being but only because I am currently having a lot of trouble finding a good foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by nomayopls

This actually gives good coverage, looks natural even when I do two layers. The color is a tad too dark. Stays on well throughout the day with powder. Hate the way product seeps out, messy and you use way less than you pour out. Overall very nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to hide my red/pink cheeks and forehead, which it did and im giving 3 lippies for this, However, it caked on my forehead, make my face annoyingly shiny, and i broke out a little. So no, i will not buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got it from my mother-in-law, so I didn't buy this.
The color is the main problem for me. I am NC15/20, and the shade Light is too dark. And then after about 5 minutes it turns even darker, orange on me.
So I can't really wear it, can't really say if it's good or bad.
I just thought someone might find the shade info useful (I usually do)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

I didn't quite like this product. It contains A LOT of alcohol denat, which irritates, doesn't feel good on the skin, it smells bad and made me break out and shine during the day. Also, the color is wayyy to orange if you have very fair skin like me. I liked the packaging and the value: you get a lot of product for a good price. If you don't have sensitive, oliy and/or acne-prone skin and you are tanned, I would really try it because it gives a good coverage and it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Traceyhunt04

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BB CREAM!

A little about my skin: old acne scarring on cheeks and one major acne scar on forehead. Blackheads and clogged pores on nose (slowly clearing with Retin-A), oily T-zone, fair complexion with redness on cheekbones.

I apply this product using my RT Expert Face Brush, over a primed face, with a green corrective primer, and absolutely love the results I get. It completely covers my old acne scarring, and even on it's own will cover the redness on my cheeks (but some pokes through). With the help of the green based primer and this bb cream I can actually apply blush like a normal person! (My cheeks are extremely red)

I don't even need concealer to cover the really bad acne scar on my forehead or my dark under eye circles! The oil controlling properties aren't the best if you like to be totally matte, because it does allow enough oil through for a dewy effect, however it's not a greasy look at all and nothing a blotting sheet and a little pressed powder wouldn't fix.

Can't live without this stuff honestly. Already bought another tube because I never want to run out. The fair/light shade matches my NC15/20 skin perfectly, when well blended it's definitely not too pink or yellow, very neutral. Wears well with no touch up of the actual product itself. However, around hour 6 I do apply a little powder to my t zone, but that's with any product. I do set this with UD All Nighter and rice powder before leaving the house. Feels so lightweight on my skin, hasn't rubbed off on anything and I wear a lot of white shirts, dosent feel caked on to the touch, and can be built up to full coverage. Love love love. Only drawback is the packaging, the product is extremely runny, imagine maple syrup, but not sticky! And just runs out of the container. A pump bottle would have been more efficient.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Kayleigh474

This product broke my out worse than I've ever seen. If you have sensitive skin like me then stay away. I had to go to the doctors yesterday because I had such a bad reaction to it the doctor gave me antibiotics to clear the infection. So NOT impressed being 27 and looking like teenager. Actually my skin was never this bad as a teenager. Oh and the light shade makes you look orange. Complete waste of money. Never again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this bb cream three times now. I love it because it is a light coverage and the colour matches my skin really well. However, this doesn't really do much for my oily skin. It still oils up on me just as fast as any other foundation. I prime and set this product, but it still gets oily within a few hours. I hate my skin, haha but that's another story.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

The only reason why I'm giving this 3 lippies instead of 5 is because is breaks me out.

I am sure of this because it was the only thing that changed in my makeup routine, and i'm not having any kind of hormonal breakout.

If you don't have sensitive skin, this would be the perfect to go-quick-even out your skintone product. It's also great at controlling shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I love this BB cream for days when I want a more natural look or if I'm in a rush this doubles as my moisturizer and foundation. I have tried the original version and I liked the coverage and finish but it was too oily for my skin. I'm glad they created different formulas and this one works much better for my skin. It gives your skin a healthy look without looking overdone. It seems to last all day on me too, whereas the original version would melt of my face within 4 hours. The color match light/medium matches my NC 20 skin. I like the packaging too it makes it very easy to apply and control how much of the product comes out of the tube.

My only complaint is that this is a litle smaller than the original version and costs the same. I like this a lot though and will continue to repurchase. I should make note too I haven't tried many BB creams. I tried the original garnier one first and haven't been tempted to buy another.