October 31, 2014 | 1626 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Gorgeous123

I'm truly impress and absolutely in love with this BB cream, I bought it just to give it a try but I fell in love, this gives medium/full coverage, flawless airbrush effect, I have the shade light/medium which is a little bit too light but I can work with it. I would absolutely recommend, However! I do not recommend to anyone with dry skin because it's a bit drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by dangerbob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It took over two months for my boyfriend to convince me that it was my new bb cream that was breaking my skin out.

I spent those two months telling myself otherwise - this bb cream seemed like a miracle! It blended flawlessly into my skin, it totally covered my red cheeks & ruddy nose, it made my skin smooth-looking and slightly dewey without any other makeup. It was quick to apply, it was easy to use (although it was pretty runny), and dang it made my skin look good! Somedays I would forget I had it on instead of foundation, and would catch my reflection in the mirror and be totally shocked & thrilled at how good my skin looked. Seriously, this seemed perfect for me. It (apparently) had all these benefits, it was made for my combination skin, it wasn't too heavy and it was just a little boost for my normally blemish-free skin.

Probably about a week after using it, I noticed a couple pimples on my forehead and chin. I figured maybe I was getting my period and forgot about it. I had pretty good skin, and one or two pimples from my period usually went away in a day or so.

But the pimples kept on coming. My forehead got clogged and bumpy, and the area beneath my lips got a mix of red blemishes and whiteheads. It was pretty ugly. I thought maybe I was stressed, or maybe it was a nighttime moisturizer I had reintroduced. So I stopped using that, but it didn't help the breakouts.

I used this bb cream intermittently after my skin got really bad a month later, and started having to use a full coverage foundation to cover it all up. I noticed my skin getting better, and went back to using my beloved garnier bb cream. Honestly I feel so stupid typing this, I don't know how I didn't realize it was the bb cream all along. My breakouts got slightly better after using only my foundation, and when I went back to using the bb cream I SOMEHOW believed that it was the bb cream that was reducing my breakouts and making my skin better.

Nnnnopeeee. A couple days ago I had a fancy party to go to. I relied on this bb cream the entire week before the party to keep my skin looking nice, and preventing me from applying anything too heavy just incase I broke out from heavier makeup. Huge mistake. The day before the party, I got a couple huge, red, angry cysts on my forehead, tons of whiteheads under my lips, and random red dots on my cheeks (where I've NEVER had pimples before). I cried. My forehead was completely covered in clogged comedones and cysts, my skin looked dull, my chin was a terrible combination of red pimples, whiteheads, and purplely dots from the older pimples. I couldn't understand what I'd done wrong, my skin had never looked so awful. I hadn't been wearing heavy foundation & powder, I'd been religiously washing my brushes, I'd been using my reliable, gentle cleanser and I'd been moisturizing with the daytime cream I'd used for years.

My boyfriend asked me again. "Are you sure it's not that moisturizer-makeup thingy you bought?" And finally, finaaallllyyyy it dawned on me. Finally, it all made sense. I couldn't believe I'd spent nearly 3 months in anger and confusion and sadness, when the answer had been right under (and on) my nose the whole time.

So I don't really know what went wrong. But this bb cream totally ruined my skin for a couple months. I stopped using this after realizing the problem, and my skin is already noticeably better. I'm so sad because it seriously seemed like the perfect product for me, but I guess I really asked for too much. My boyfriend thinks skincare and makeup products should be totally separate products, and after this, I reluctantly agree.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ericajaneee

I've been using this product for quite a while and I have found it quite good! The price is good, and the product applies really smoothly and easily with a light/medium coverage. It also has quite a nice fresh scent to it (which is always nice in a make up product).
The only two downsides I found with this product were the lasting power and the colour range.
The lasting power of the BB Cream by itself was not too good, here (Australia) in summer it started to get oily without powder in only 1-2 hours and with powder only slightly longer, maybe 3-4 hours. It also had faded after only 5-6 hours as well.
The colour range for this product is also not very good. In the winter I am often quite pale and even the lightest shade is too dark for my skin. (Ironically winter is usually the time I want to wear a BB Cream which is dissapointing).
Overall, I think this product would suit people with combination/slightly oily skin that have slightly darker skin tones.
I will continue to repurchase it for the time being but only because I am currently having a lot of trouble finding a good foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by nomayopls

This actually gives good coverage, looks natural even when I do two layers. The color is a tad too dark. Stays on well throughout the day with powder. Hate the way product seeps out, messy and you use way less than you pour out. Overall very nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to hide my red/pink cheeks and forehead, which it did and im giving 3 lippies for this, However, it caked on my forehead, make my face annoyingly shiny, and i broke out a little. So no, i will not buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got it from my mother-in-law, so I didn't buy this.
The color is the main problem for me. I am NC15/20, and the shade Light is too dark. And then after about 5 minutes it turns even darker, orange on me.
So I can't really wear it, can't really say if it's good or bad.
I just thought someone might find the shade info useful (I usually do)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

I didn't quite like this product. It contains A LOT of alcohol denat, which irritates, doesn't feel good on the skin, it smells bad and made me break out and shine during the day. Also, the color is wayyy to orange if you have very fair skin like me. I liked the packaging and the value: you get a lot of product for a good price. If you don't have sensitive, oliy and/or acne-prone skin and you are tanned, I would really try it because it gives a good coverage and it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Traceyhunt04

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BB CREAM!

A little about my skin: old acne scarring on cheeks and one major acne scar on forehead. Blackheads and clogged pores on nose (slowly clearing with Retin-A), oily T-zone, fair complexion with redness on cheekbones.

I apply this product using my RT Expert Face Brush, over a primed face, with a green corrective primer, and absolutely love the results I get. It completely covers my old acne scarring, and even on it's own will cover the redness on my cheeks (but some pokes through). With the help of the green based primer and this bb cream I can actually apply blush like a normal person! (My cheeks are extremely red)

I don't even need concealer to cover the really bad acne scar on my forehead or my dark under eye circles! The oil controlling properties aren't the best if you like to be totally matte, because it does allow enough oil through for a dewy effect, however it's not a greasy look at all and nothing a blotting sheet and a little pressed powder wouldn't fix.

Can't live without this stuff honestly. Already bought another tube because I never want to run out. The fair/light shade matches my NC15/20 skin perfectly, when well blended it's definitely not too pink or yellow, very neutral. Wears well with no touch up of the actual product itself. However, around hour 6 I do apply a little powder to my t zone, but that's with any product. I do set this with UD All Nighter and rice powder before leaving the house. Feels so lightweight on my skin, hasn't rubbed off on anything and I wear a lot of white shirts, dosent feel caked on to the touch, and can be built up to full coverage. Love love love. Only drawback is the packaging, the product is extremely runny, imagine maple syrup, but not sticky! And just runs out of the container. A pump bottle would have been more efficient.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Kayleigh474

This product broke my out worse than I've ever seen. If you have sensitive skin like me then stay away. I had to go to the doctors yesterday because I had such a bad reaction to it the doctor gave me antibiotics to clear the infection. So NOT impressed being 27 and looking like teenager. Actually my skin was never this bad as a teenager. Oh and the light shade makes you look orange. Complete waste of money. Never again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this bb cream three times now. I love it because it is a light coverage and the colour matches my skin really well. However, this doesn't really do much for my oily skin. It still oils up on me just as fast as any other foundation. I prime and set this product, but it still gets oily within a few hours. I hate my skin, haha but that's another story.