Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 6/7/2014 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was after something to use everyday that wasn't too heavy for my oily skin. This product is perfect because it stops my face from getting horribly shiny and dull during the day; it also has great coverage for me as I was only after something that would cover my pores and slight uneven skin tone/spots.

I find that it's slightly hard to blend, so I'm going to buy a beauty blender to use in order to achieve the perfectly even finish. (I have seen videos on YouTube where gurus have recommended the beauty blender to use with this product.)

I don't use this product every day, so I can't say whether or not it will break me out if I were to use it all the time; but I have worn it all day at work and at home afterwards, and it has managed to stay on without wearing off, needing a retouch, looking disgustingly oily, or breaking me out in the following couple of days!

CONS: I hate the packaging! The cream tends to leak out of the tube if it's left facing downwards. I have kept the packaging and place it in the box facing upwards just to stop it from pouring out all over itself once I take off the lid.

on 6/5/2014 2:58:00 PM

It is too bad it's chalky it's yellowish smells like alcohol not blendable at all . Too bad for me .

on 6/5/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't wear foundation, if only every 3 weekends, but I started to see that I had sunlight spots damage on my face.

I started using SPF creams, but all the ones i bought were awful, i don't have breakouts on my skin and these creams gave hell to my chin as soon as i started.

So I decided to give BB creams a try and googled pretty good reviews about this one, and I wasn't disappointed. The 20 SPF worked well and haven't had a single pimple since I started using it.

PACKAGING: Sucks. As soon as I opened it, i lost a lot of product. Light shade it's "runnier" than medium one, though.

COVERAGE: It's everything I was looking for. Doesn't seem as if I was wearing foundation, it seems only as if my skin improved, it's not the lightest coverage, but I prefer it that way, not so light nor full.

OVER ALL REVIEW: I love it. The light shade one is too light and the medium too dark for me, so i bought them both and mix them. I prefer a matte finish, this one isn't a 100%, but it does a pretty good job! And at the end of the day, when I clean my face, it seems more mostourized :) I'm happy with this!

on 6/4/2014 12:36:00 PM

I'm not sure why everyone is saying this is runny. It's not runny for me at all. I actually really like this BB cream considering it's my first drugstore beauty product I've purchased in many years. Great buildable coverage, nice finish and lasts. I like to apply some mineral powder to my T-zone as I have combo skin and it tends to get oily there. Overall I really like this product.

June 5, 2014 UPDATE

I just realized that the reason why so many of you are saying it is runny is because there are 2 formulas; normal/dry skin and combination/oily skin.

I have tried both and after lots of playing around I finally can see the difference and wow, the oily skin formula is SOOO much nicer. I have it on right now and can't believe the natural coverage, it actually looks like my skin. I love this product even more!

My only wish is that they come out with more colour options as light/med is too light and dark/med is a tad too dark for me but I can pull it off since it's the summer and I'll have colour anyway.

Really love this product :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product first of all, gives the notsodewynotsomatte look that was just perfect for me. But I wouldnt recommend this for sensitive skin, as whenever I start using this, It gives lil bumps to my skin that seems dry, but mostly around my oily nose. so it is still a gud producg for normal or dry skinned people. :*

on 5/18/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product because nothing else will keep my oil at bay while also giving me the coverage I need. However, I am very fair and can only find this product in light/medium which is way too dark for me. Does the oil free line even offer a fair/light shade or not? And if so, does anyone know where I can get it?

on 5/11/2014 9:43:00 PM

This is my favorite bb cream i own! I don't have oily skin but i heard the one for non oily skin was terrible. It stays on pretty well through the day but it does ware off a bit if you don't set it! The formula is VERY runny and gets messy sometimes but i like the product enough to let that one slide!

on 5/11/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although it is runny like other users have said, if you only use what you need instead of caking it on every day it will last you a very long time. The little tube I have has lasted me over 6 months with daily use. It doesn't offer the amazingly even skin tone I was hoping for, but delivers as a great tinted moisturizer and good substitute to foundation.

on 5/8/2014 4:27:00 PM

This has SPF20 in the UK. Otherwise, ditto to what jianing23 said.

on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM

Packaging is really bad, the product is really liquidy and runs :( gotta store it upside down
It's really good coverage and feels really light . Additionally it controls my oils really well which is perfect for the summer. I only wish that there was SPF in this but there isn't :(

Another complaint is the price... I got it on Sale at lawblaws for 17$ which is pricy HOWEVER it is also two fluid ounces! So technically it's no that bad

update: ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and i must say, i am lOVING this <3
i find that i prefer to use this than my foundation because it feels less heavy and i know it can handle my oily combo skin and it has great coverage when needed!
only wish there was more color range