Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 7/7/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This brush is a blending dream. I mainly use it with gel foundation and it buffs to a flawless finish, actually improving the coverage of the foundation. Despite daily use it has not frayed or lost hair like some of my other brushes from this brand. I'm off to buy another so I can use it for blending powders, contours and blushes (I'm a purist like that). I clean this brush every day with a few squirts of generic brush cleaner to keep it sanitised, which is really important especially with brushes used for liquids/creams/gels. It hasn't lost shape yet and is going strong.

on 7/6/2014 2:39:00 AM

Love it!

on 7/6/2014 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

An amazing makeup brush for liquid or cream foundations/bb ! The brush is the perfect size for my small face and it is so soft and dense, it blends out foundation/bb cream effortlessly. I can use this brush also for powder products, like bronzer and blush.

However, as expected, the price in Australia for the one brush is pretty expensive at $19.99 compared to the US/UK at $8.99, but I got a decent discount at Priceline yesterday, so I only had to spend $15.99 (which is still pretty ridiculous).

This is a multi-purpose brush and for someone who just started using brushes for foundation, I really recommend this one, no matter the price !

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

WOW! I've been meaning to get this brush a long time but didn't want to order online as I leave near a store that sells it-but just haven't had the time to make the trip. I recently did and let me just say this brush is amazing! Up till now I've been using a beauty blender but now this is my deff go to foundation applicator! :) for $9 this is a brush must have! I recommend everybody to get this brush-whether you use liquid or powder foundation!

on 7/2/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Soft but sheds like crazy after a few months

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great foundation brush for beginners and beyond because it is so easy to use and it also is so affordable (ulta usually has them for $8.99 and buy one get one 50 % off). This brush allows for multiple application methods such as stippling, buffing and you can even use it as if it were a standard "filbert" foundation brush. I have used it with a number of foundations ( MAC Prolongwear, EL Doublewear, MUFE HD and etc.) and have had no difficulty with applying any of them with this brush.

on 6/27/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

These brushes blend so well and the foundation brushes applies my foundation so nice and smooth.

on 6/24/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I cannot express to you how much I adore this brush... I am repurchasing another one asap because the other one I have is old now and the bristles are full of foundation (we had some great times together) lmao anyway! I love this brush! can't wait to get my new one!

on 6/23/2014 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really beautiful buffing brush that allows you to apply and blend foundation seamlessly. Would love if this came in a smaller version though so I could blend my under eye concealer with the foundation more easily (the density of this brush would allow me to pat-blend-pat-blend that ver delicate under eye area an would prevent creasing. Make a smaller one that's just this exact brush and I'd love you guys even more!!!!! :D

on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I couldn't love this brush anymore!!! It's perfect for blending my concealer under my eyes. It spends it perfectly even and covers everything I need it to. It's sooo much quicker to blend using this brush than your fingers!! It's also great for contouring and gives you an airbrushed, flawless finish!! Love love love :-)

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products