Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.6

on 8/18/2013 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I will never wear any other eyeliner again. For less than £5, this is outstanding. It applies with ease and lasts the whole day. It also does not require intense accuracy; with mascara, it doesn't matter if you mess up a little. It does not spread like a liquid liner but is easier to apply than a pencil. I recommend this for anyone, no matter what age or skin condition. This is my favourite eyeliner ever and i will definitely repurchase!!

e1e

on 8/8/2013 8:38:00 AM

The most horrible liquid eyeliner ever. The color runs and I get Raccoon Eyes :(

on 7/26/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this made me a total panda in less than minutes. i was scared at myself when i wore this to school because when i sawmy face in the mirror , i was a panda. this is not worth it and after using this for the first time, i wet back to mywet n wild dollar pencil liner.

on 7/25/2013 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've tried a lot of liquid liners from the drugstore and this is the best by far !!! I've already repurchased it, I'm obsessed!

PROS
Thin tip! So very thin. So amazing
Doesn't bleed into fine lines
Opaque! Pure black
Last all day without fading. And I have fairly oily eyelids
Does not smudge or transfer unless you rub the life out of your eyes but that would be a bad idea

CONS
Mhhhrrrr can't think of any !!!!

Definitely recommend this! Great for beginners !!!!!

on 7/24/2013 11:12:00 PM

I LUV LUV LUV this eyeliner!!! I am a dancer and when i preform its very natural for my makeup to smudge and come off but this stays on! It was very inexspensive and i love the tip it makes it really easy to apply the eyeliner.

Overall thoughts

i really like this eyeliner it is my fav! i recomend anyone to try this!

on 7/24/2013 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm usually too lazy to write reviews however I felt compelled to with this product because I really didn't like this liner...I usually wear liquid or pen liners to avoid smudging but after a very short amount of time of wearing this product I had the dreaded "panda eyes" look....I feel like I wasted money on this product and will stick to my extra slim Milani liner which works so well that I've repurchased numerous times and have even bought extras to stock up on case its ever discontinued

on 7/24/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really don't like this eyeliner. The one good thing I have to say about it is that it's easy to control because it's a pen-type liquid eyeliner. It was my first liquid eyeliner, and it wasn't intimidating at all. This one *tiny* pro is outweighed by all the cons:
-The formula flakes, fades, creases, and smudges so easily! All you have to do is blink with this stuff on your eyelids to see what I mean.
-The felt tip is too long to have a good amount of control over it.
-It doesn't glide on smoothly and tugs on my eyelids.
-It doesn't go on as dark as I would like it to.

It's basically a mess of an eyeliner. After just a couple of hours, I looked like a full-on raccoon! Stay away from this one.

on 7/23/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the second liquid eyeliner I have used, the first being covergirl linexact which was a horrible experience! At first I was unsure if I should purchase another pen liner but after reading some reviews, I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I purchase this product! It is very pigmented, can easily get as close to the lashline as possible, and the ink does not smudge, smear, as I apply. Definitely will make this my go to liquid liner and will probably stock up!

on 7/18/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was the first eyeliner I used, and I'm glad that I didn't try a different one as this pen made it very easy to apply the liner. However, now that I am experienced, I hate this liner, and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is experienced with liquid eyeliner.

Since I am used to putting on pencil and gel liner, I thought a pen would be really easy to apply liner, which it is. The flexible, long, felt tip made applying a thin line very easy.

However, it was difficult to make an even wing as the tip would overflow with product and would make the wing too thick. It took many layers to build to a very dark black, and even though it was continuous flow, it would stop working mid eyeliner.

This also fades very quickly! I've never seen an eyeliner fade so fast!

Once again, this was great to learn with, but now that I know what I'm doing, I will never use this again.

on 7/17/2013 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is one of my favourite liquid eyeliner! I have tried many liquid eyeliners over the years again this is best drugstore one I've tried overall. The price is amazing, the pen itself is easy to use and can produce controlled thin or thick lines, and the product is a solid matte black. It is definitely an essential to have. I love my cat eyes but I also have oily skin and sweat a lot in this summer heat, but this product does very well in these conditions. I can wear it for about 5 hours without it wearing off a bit. The only slight issue I could have with this product is that the tip of the pen brush can deform a bit overtime (looking a bit curved). However, I'm fairly skilled at makeup application and this doesn't pose too much of a problem for me, but a word of caution to those who think it might affect them.
Unfortunately I can no longer find this product at any SDM anywhere; it's been replaced on shelves by Maybelline's "drama" and "smokey" here in Canada so I've had to return to my more expensive, albeit also amazing, Lancome gel liners.