April 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Somesimplegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love.
Beginner with liquid liner, and I love this product. Super easy to use, super black. Beautiful! Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by girlyandpretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't. The pen tip is quite flexible so it is quite difficult to get a good line without it skipping or going off course. I also found that it came on quite splotchy and you have to go over your eye a couple of times to get a smooth looking line, and even then it doesn't always work. For normal eyeliner it's less than satisfactory but in a pinch will do, but once you try doing cat eye or winged liner you're out of luck. Once I run out of this product I will not buy it ever again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a felt tip liquid eyeliner, cute snuggle packaging with tight enough clip in cap. Felt tip is never my preferred way in liquid eyeliners, I find them hard to control and use. The felt tip in this one is not too stiff, but it's way too long to "allow" the ink to flow through the tip sort of speak. So even there is still "ink" coming out when I press and swatch it on the back of my hand, there is literally nothing when I use it on my eyes. The "ink" is not black enough, not waterproof, smear a bit, doesn't flake though. Basically this eyeliner "dries out" to a level that's impossible to use in less than couple of weeks. Do not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by missidek

Did not like. As others have pointed out, it smudges worse than any other eyeliner I've ever worn. The richness of colour is nice as well as the fine tip on the pen but the actual eyeliner lasting throughout the day? Not a chance. I'd say it didn't even last 2 hours before I was all smudgey. Nope, never buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by EmmaSalvatore

I don't know why their is so many negative reviews I really like this eyeliner, it
Glides on so smoothly and dosnt smudge at all unless of corse u rub your eye
I got this for $10 here in Australia At Coles which is quiet cheap considering we have to pay like $20 and over

I will be repurchasing this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

This is my HG liquid liner. The pen packaging with long, stiff tip makes application very easy and not too thick. It is easy to control and has great colour pay off. I don't have to go over the line a bunch of times for it to show up as black. I would recommend this to anyone who is new at or struggling with liquid liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is just a plain ole' average liquid liner. There really isn't anything special about it. I wear liquid liner every day so I'm pretty comfortable with them and I think this one is much harder to control than my LORAC or Physician's Formula ones so my lines come out a tad thinker than I would like sometimes. On a positive note, it dries quickly, lasts all day and does not transfer to another part of my eyelid.

Bottom line: If you need a cheap liquid liner or just want to try one out, this one is a pretty safe bet.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyfountain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The felt tip is about 10 centimeters a little longer than most eyeliners which is good. The first application goes on very well no need to go over it a million times. For a drugstore brand product I was pleasantly surprised how well it really did work.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by GuysCallMeShawna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this eyeliner with ELF and UD eyeprimers; over glitter, frost shimmer and matte shadows. I had this in black. I paid around $7 at Walmart.

I did not like this all all. The tip is very limp and long. I like some stiffness in a liner pen. It jumped, caked, went dry, smudged and my eyeshadow transferred on to it making it look muddy. I have never had this happen with a liner before. Color pay off was meh. I had to go over line twice. This is happened no matter what I did.

I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by fatimarasheed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was simply an average product. It was more for beginners and helped to get your bearing with eye liner. The liner wasnt very defined which was a down point. It was good for me at the time because i was just starting otherwise i wouldnt buy it again because i can handle a more advanced one.