October 25, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Rabdaddy

Love it, it just works better upside down, which proves to be difficult when doing the left side of my face. Not like other pens where u can press it to wet the tip. Still great and long lasting though!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by melfucius

I've been using this eyeliner for a couple of months before I found another drugstore eyeliner (Lineur Intense) that I prefer just by a bit. It makes it really really easy to do winged eyeliner-which I do on a daily basis.
I do like how thin the felt tip is, but after a while it's really hard to get the product at the tip-as many other people have mentioned. The colour is great, comes out really pigmented for me.
The reason why I'm not 100% in love with this eyeliner is because it smudges on me quite easily (without me even rubbing my eyes accidentally).

I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this eyeliner again. I may repurchase this product again but continue to try out other ones in the mean time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I had been using the Physician's Formula Serum pen liner before this but was off-put by its price point for a ds liner and the slight sheen it imparted. The Maybelline Master Precise liner has a very pointy felt tip, much better than any felt tip liquid liner I have ever seen. The product does not need to be clicked into the applicator or shaken really so you don't waste product the way you do with other liquid liners. The pigmentation of this liner is excellent; no bluish watery effects here and I really don't have to go over the line more than once. The finish is very black and matte. I have not experienced flaking or smudging with this liner although it does take a moment to set so be careful when applying. This is my go-to liner for daily looks, it is ridiculously easy to use even for the shakiest hand. Affordable and performs beautifully.
EDIT 7.1.13: Wore this for a concert and it was completely gone from my face at the end of the night. I will say it was an 8-hour affair in NYC outdoor heat. Even so, drugstore liners have never worn off completely on me before so this product isn't ideal for long-wearing/outdoor/waterproof purposes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Erica7dawn

Great product for an eyeliner pencil! It stays on throughout the day, even after exercising moderately, there's barely a smudge. My eyelids are also sensitive to makeup products and I have had no reactions whatsoever to this pencil. Will buy again :).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Kellychancee

Such an amazing eyeliner. I've been using a liquid liner with a brush by elf, and now ill never go back. This one is sooo easy as the felt tip is stiff and doesn't bend around when you're trying to apply it. This is definitely my new go to liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this after reading rave reviews and because the pen format is how I prefer to apply liner - lasts way longer for me than pencils, and is quicker and more precise than gels. Unfortunately this one fell short in many areas when compared to the high-end versions. Pros: fair price, rich black color, nice pen format, does not smudge, lasts all day with no problem. Cons: very dry and draggy (even when it's brand new and there should be plenty of product); you have to work hard to get a perfect smooth line; difficult to remove completely. Seems cheap, especially when compared to the Stila Stay All Day version of this and Geisha Ink, my personal HG. Will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by bbbrittany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
- Does not smudge
- Does not fade
- Is good for colouring the waterline of my eyes

Cons:
- the tip is quite long, and a little awkward to use at first

Overall, it's a fantastic drugstore liner I just wish the tip was shorter and less awkward to use. After a bit of practice, it of course gets easier to use. And I've found that laying the side/edge of the pen on the top lid creates a really nice cat eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After having a really bad experience with another Maybelline liquid eyeliner, I was really hesitant to try this out. But I'm glad I picked it up! This is so pigmented, smooth and waterproof! I tested it out and had a shower with it on and it stayed put and didn't budge at all. The thing is though, I have quite oily lids so I am yet to test this out during the day because I'm worried by the end of it I'll look like a mess!
Going from the other reviews, I'm guessing the quality is hit and miss with this product because I found mine o be really pigmented while some have said there's no pigment at all. But I think this is a good product. Def recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by baka04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Highly rate this. I use for upper lid only (no fancy drawings like on advert) and always try to store and use it slanting towards the tip. Perhaps that's why others not having best results? From the black pencil, cream pencil, dry/wet mineral, and other liquid liner I've tried, this is the best I have in my arsenal. Black as black can be, drys fast, nil smudging (finally no second line where my eye folds!). I quite like the tip as its long enough to help me make a smooth line, but again, I always store it upside down and use it on a slant so as to not loose all the ink. Nearing the end I did have to shake it - bad idea, ink ended up on every bathroom surface - oops. Back of the hand is best when its running out or have another one at the ready.
- This has become the only black eyeliner for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm surprised with all the negative reviews. I'm a liquid eyeliner junkie! Since I have hooded eyes, I like to draw them in quiet thick so I go through liners pretty quickly. I have tried many drugstore both gel, crayons, pens and liquid liners. Some of my old favs are from Milani and Revlon. But this is the best liquid liner I have tried. It does not smudge, transfer, fast drying, precise, easy to use and doesnít flake. I donít have to shake the product before each use, Iím always able to draw in evenly with no issues. Also noticed, as frequently I use this product, it lasted longer than my other liners, usually up to 3 months. I have very oily lids so I always use my liners with a primer but I didnít notice any smudging not unless after 8 hrs or so. Iíll keep purchasing this and stocking it up. Love this!