December 22, 2014 | 1660 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Valerie84

Hands down, this is the best liquid eyeliner I have come across. I have bought this twice and will buy again. The felt tip applicator does not fray or snag in any way. That is a problem I have run into with almost every other brand of liquid liner. The tip picks up the liquid evenly without having to dip over and over (another common problemin the past. It dries on nicely, no need to go over the line again, and does not wear off. I've woken up in the morning with still perfect eyes. I always do wing-tips and it is very easy to do with this artliner. This product lasts me about 5-6 months and I wear it about 5 days a week.
PROS: glides on smooth, lasts all day (and night), tip applicator is durable and easy to use, no need to double-dip, very black matted color, can be used for bold or thin lines,
CONS: It is a little pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product makes winged liner super easy. The tip is pretty fine and long, which allows for good control. Noir is a really true black, the finish is almost glossy black. I find that after 8 hours though, this does begin to flake off in patches, and I have oily lids so it's not because my skin is dry. However, it stays nice for a very long time and doesn't need touching up. I have repurchased several times because it's just so much more convenient than gel liner in a pot. It has a very faint "new paint" smell but it doesn't bother my eyes. Overall, one of my favorite Lancome products ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by abbz0id

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG eyeliner! It does not smudge once dry, and lasts all day. I've tried a few other liquid eyeliners and have always had trouble creating a fairly thin smudgeless line, but with the Lancome Artliner, I have had no troubles at all. I have the Lancome Artliner in Noir and it's a true deep black. The only con is the price, but I'd definitely buy this product again because I think it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about a week ago and I must say it definately gets the job done. The felt tip allows for an easy application process the only con I see with this is that a lot of product comes out on the tip so you have to rub it on the side of the container, other than that no complaints; great for a dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by katchan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to eyeliner for a decade. It was recommended to me by SA's at Bloomingdales who all agreed that this was the best. They were right. I am Asian with a fairly deep eyelid fold but my skin gets very oily, so most pencils smudge and stick to my top lid. Not Artliner. If I give it the right amount of time to dry, it will stay on for 6-8 hours without rubbing off. I love the applicator--thin if you want, thick if you desire. Great for the cat's eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ebabeba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super easy to control, with great consistency. My go-to liquid liner for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Psy1ocke

One of the best liquid eyeliners on the market. The trouble I've had with others is the applicator - too thin, too thick, etc. Very easy to use and virtually mistake proof after lots of practice!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by nicedreams000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to black liquid eyeliner! I've always loved the idea of liquid eyeliner, but I've continually been disappointed in several high and low end brands...that is, until I tried Artliner. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to draw winged liner since it has the perfect amount of firmness and isn't too pointy/thin. The only gripe about this liner is the dry time. I have a super shallow fold in my eyes right above the lash line that causes the liner to crease when I blink or have my eye open right after applying the product. To prevent this, I have to keep my eyelids taut by lifting my eyebrows as if I'm surprised about something (quite funny when someone walks into the room as I'm doing that!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by hannanothannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is perfect. The felt tip is just right so you can get a thin line or a full and thick one. In all of the three years I have relied on this product it has never once faded or smudged. When I was at a football game it was raining and I looked around to see girls everywhere with raccoon eyes so i excused myself to go to the bathroom to see how my makeup was fairing. It didn't move a centimeter. There was even another time where I had this product on for over 16 hours. But, despite all of this it still manages to wipe of easily with just a dap of makeup remover. This eyeliner is unstoppable. Yes, it's very expensive, but it's an investment. I use this EVERYDAY, consistently and the one I'm currently using is eight months old with no signs of stopping. The pigment is very rich and gives you a dramatic look every time. I've tried other products but really they were all a waste of time an money after using this. I honestly believe that there is no other eyeliner in the world that I would rather use.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Artliner in Amber, a medium brown. It doesn't show up and it flakes off after a couple of hours. I have tried shadow over it to set it and that didn't work either. I am returning this overpriced hyped item and buying L'Oreal Carbon Black pencil for a 1/3 of the price. This is why I usually stay out of dept store cosmetic depts. They intimidate you into buying crap that's old and inferior. NO More.