July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

As with the others this balm is thin in consistency but it does give off a decent colour. Smells good too just not my favorite balm overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Adds a hint of color and super moisturizing! Perfect to just throw in my bag at school

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Ksheehan324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product provides a nice red tint without being overwhelmingly red. It is moisturizing but not for more than an hour or two. Love the smell and feel of this product. This is a great lip balm if you aren't looking for a long-lasting effect. I would definitely buy this product again and I'm thinking of buying it in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

This product is so good that I have back-ups for it! I will never leave home without this! As a teen,I don't want to take out a tube of lipstick or lip gloss in the middle of class and start applying stuff that I believe teens shouldn't be wearing just yet! This product is perfect for that no-mirror application! HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging of this was what attracted me to it. However, I can't say much good for it otherwise. The moisturizing is decent-not very strong. The smell is like cherry medicine, and the bright reddish-pink tint doesn't work on my medium-dark skin tone. Also, you don't get as much product as you may think from something with such bulky packaging.
The clear ones are much more moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This actually moisturized my lips a lot, and felt just like butter. I LOVE the smell, but the tint was a little too undetectable for my liking. BUT it is great for days when you just want to throw something on and go.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product gives a nice tint to your lips and I like the fact that there is SPF in it. The big down fall of this lip product was the fact that it didn't moisturize my lips at all. I felt as if the moisture was being sucked out instead of put in. I Will not repurchasing "Cherry Me".

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by wq13

When I want a nice red lip color that won't dry my lips out, I reach for this. I love it! My lips are naturally pretty pigmented, so when I put this on, it makes them look very red. Some people may not like the smell, but I personally love it. (It smells just like cherry jolly ranchers! yum!) Its not the most moisturizing lip product out there, but it doesn't leave my lips dry like some lipsticks do. I'll definitely pick up the pink Baby Lips later! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure I believe this does what Maybelline claims which is provide 8 hours of moisture. It is moisturizing but the formula just isn't thick enough to last for hoursss. You will definitely need to reapply every hour or so. (Especially if your SO is like mine and likes the flavor. lol) That being said, I love the consistency of this. It's not greasy or sticky like other moisturizing balms. I think this particular color would be flattering to a range of skin tones as well.

Will definitely repurchase and try other colors as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

I LOVE IT! Now I know why everybody is obsessed with it. Its like a lip gloss and a chapstick and a lipstick in one. It gives such a nice tint to the lips,it moisturizes them.It's not that longlasting,but who gives a damn? Its amazing and cheap!