Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 5/22/2013 2:35:00 PM

I decided to give Baby Lips a try due to the reviews, I do like the feel of this balm, it's not heavy and not sticky, it feels good on my lips. I don't really like the cherry color though, it doesn't really "go" with my warm skin tone but it was the only color available at Ulta. I do want to try another color and will try another store.

on 5/19/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!!! as a lip BALM i wouldnt recommend it because its not the most moisturizing thing in the world.... but the color makes up for it!!! it suits my skin tone so well and it is the perfect pink-red for when you dont want something to showy! HOPE I HELPED<3

on 5/17/2013 9:23:00 AM

Really nice product. Good moisturizer and gorgeous color.

on 5/16/2013 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I adore this color! I have noticed its the only lip product i have been reaching for, for weeks now. its very moisturizing and the pigment is perfect. i love how it looks like a lip stain with a gloss all in one. i cant say enough good things about this stuff i love it.

on 5/12/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great packaging and marketing. The Baby Lips writing and colors are very cute. However, I guess I just have wayy too dry lips as other reviewers are saying this is actually moisturizing. I would say, when you first put it on it does feel so. But afterwards lips turn out to be even more dried out. Not a good lipbalm but more of a liptint. This Cherry Me is very red on the lips. My most favorite part of it is the scent. AMAZING. Smells like those Twizzlers candy or yummy cherry flavored candies. I just have it sitting in my washroom and when Im bored I just take a whiff at it and swatch it on my hand for fun. Its just way too drying to use on the lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is amazing! I thought it would be a very bright red, but it is the perfect sheer pop of color

on 5/2/2013 9:03:00 PM

I love this Baby Lips. The color is perfect, not too red and not even pink. It is very addicting and smells like sweet tarts. I would absolutely buy this again I am so glad that a family friend gave this to me I wore this to prom and it looked gorgeous on my pale skin with the light bronzer. Wore it today again. Wow.

on 4/22/2013 3:59:00 AM

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

on 4/18/2013 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this mainly for the sheer red tint it gives, rather than for the moisture factor. It's the perfect Popsicle red stain; really nice for a natural look. It's pretty moisturizing, too, but nothing spectacular. If you're shy about a full-on red lip and want to edge your way into that look, try this. I paid about $3 for it and I plan to try more colors. Oh, and it smells yummy!

EDIT: I've been wearing this a ton lately, and my gentleman friend commented that my lips feel really soft. I guess that's the ultimate test for "baby lips." ;)

on 4/17/2013 11:50:00 PM

This is pretty cute on the lips and gives a sheer red color. However it DOES NOT hydrate my lips that well. If your lips are cracked it will go into the cracks and look horrible! i usually use my normal chapstick and then apply this over. Overall though i really like it but it does not hydrate well.

Popular Lip Treatments