January 30, 2015 | 1829 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by heyyitslisa

This is pretty cute on the lips and gives a sheer red color. However it DOES NOT hydrate my lips that well. If your lips are cracked it will go into the cracks and look horrible! i usually use my normal chapstick and then apply this over. Overall though i really like it but it does not hydrate well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by channydavis

Love this for a tint of color for class! It also hydrates my lips pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Isabellaqi

This is the best color other than the coral in the Baby Lips line. I love the color and it is pretty buildable!!! The reason I took off one lippie was because these product in general feel dry on and off and I have pretty moist lips. The lid comes off too easily after you've had it for a while. I'm going to try Revlon Lip Butter because it seems more moisturizing. But I will rebuy this cherry me flavor and the coral and maybe the bright pink because they are cheap and cute for younger people.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I seriously live on lip balms. And these are the best moisturizing tinted balms!

Price: $4 CAD
Colours: cherry pink; smells like Cherry Chapstick but sweeter
Finish: balmy shine

I don't mind the very sheer colours since I never expected much colour payoff. It nice that these babies are actually moisturizing ;) You will have to reapply after eating though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The moisturizing quality is great. I find the Cherry colour too pigmented for my lips and so I end I dabbing the product which defeats the purpose to moisturize. I also have this in grapevine which is perfect! I won't be repurchasing this colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Smells like a mix between Flintstone vitamins and cherry koolaid. Thinner consistency when applied but easily melts on lips and does feel moisturizing. I wanted a nice red tint out of this and instead it just kind of deepens my lip color a little. There really isn't anything red about it on my lips. Sort of a boring purchase really. I've bought 3 Baby Lips now and none of them have really wowed me so I think it is time to stop trying these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I agree with the reviewer below me. It smells ok, feels ok, and it moisturizes and leaves a red tint. However, I feel that the tint is a bit watermelon-red and looks strange on me. I don't feel too terrible as it was really cheap, but I probably could have saved the $3 and bought a cup of tea instead. Also, I hate the packaging and I find the name of the product creepy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells good and leaves a red tint. The color may not look good on everyone though so beware. This is not the most moisturizing lip product I have used, it goes on nicely but I feel I need to reapply more often than with usual chapstick. Some people may like the ligher feel but as a personal preference I prefer a thicker consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by rengreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these, pink pop and this one. Some people love them, but to me they're very drying. They look great for twenty minutes and then sink in and feel gross. For tinted lip balm, this is not ok. I would not repurchase, but would encourage people to try them, since they're relatively inexpensive and readily available.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Korra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cherry Me is my second Baby Lips purchase.
I love the scent so much, the color is a light rose tint and it works fine for me.
I love the lid for Baby Lips it never falls off when in my purses and the product cant get crushed when in the bottle because it's locked in place so it can't roll up.
Great product overall.