December 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by DCMakeupAddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went to Sephora over the weekend and finally did the Color IQ, where they take photos of your skin and you get a read of your color tone and corresponding foundations that match--I would recommend this fun little treat if you're not sure which tone--cool, warm, or neutral--you are (and its just kinda fun even if you do know your tone).

One of the foundations I was matched with was Benefit's Hello Flawless. I had read about it in various magazine's so decided to try it out--and am so very happy that I did. It gives me a really beautiful "lit from within", "you but only better" quality that is just magical. I use my fingers to apply two pumps directly from the tube, and it just melts in right away. I tend to be a little oily, so I apply Makeup Forever's translucent HD powder on top, and that wisks away any oiliness for most of the day (perhaps a bit of sheen after about 10 hours). I also use Maybelline's Lumi concealor on top, for the perfect amount of coverage over my dark spots and red nose.

I came home yesterday after a long day at work, and except for a bit of redness around my nose (which always comes back), my skin looked flawless! The product is supposed to be anti-aging and brightening for dark spots, so I'll have to do an update in a few weeks.

This is not a full coverage foundation, as others have mentioned, but for a 34-year old with not-so-perfect skin, this is awesome and I would highly recommend that you at least give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I got this foundation in the 5ml sample size. I love it! It goes on smooth, it's moisturising but does feel a little oily at the end of the day. I don't mind though, it makes your face look dewy and glowy. A little goes a loooong way! Coverage is good, I'd say light to medium. Will definitely be buying a full size after I finish this sample. The sample is so cute too since it also comes w the pump not one of those flat packets.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by vivienh92

I got this part of the mini sets in the light complexion and i think this foundation is great! it gives light to medium coverage for me but i don't like heavy coverage so this was perfect. however it sometimes might get oily as the day goes on but a little powder during the day fixes it. the small bottle lasted me for months so i wouldnt buy the big bottle myself. overall it was not a disappointing buy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a great lover of this foundation I'm yet to find a high end foundation that I like. Currently using collection 2000 lasting perfection. I find this foundation oily and doesn't have much coverage which is a shame because I am a benefit addict. The packaging is great in the way that you're able to tell when you're running out. But for me I wouldn't be buying this again as I need more coverage than it has to offer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMartialArtist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've bought three bottles already, and I'm almost out once again, probably to get another, as I can't stay away. I'd say it's medium coverage at best, but definitely more coverage than most BB creams available in America. I have uneven, acne-prone combination skin, and this gives me a very smooth, even complexion. My only complaint is limited variety of colors, and price. I love a lot of Benefit products, but you're admittedly paying a premium for cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ChloeJayne

This is a really really good foundation! However it's just not for me! I bought this one day when I was walking by the benefit counter and it just caught my eye! The packaging is really nice and the colour range is great! I think my shade was (I'm pure for sure)! The colour suited me perfectly and I loved how lightweight this was, but it just didn't suit me! I prefare medium-full coverage foundations, such as MAC & Make Up-Forever so I don't really know why I bought this! It claims to have light-medium buildable coverage but I just found it to be like a BB cream. Some people will absolutely love this & don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous foundation & the finish is so natural & dewy but I just wasn't mad about it. I didn't want to just leave this foundation sitting there unused so I actually applied my MAC foundation first and stippled this over my cheeks and forehead for a dewy glow. It actually looked really nice and because the foundation is so light it didn't look cakey at all! My skin just looked really dewy & flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This was the first liquid foundation I tried, and I recommend it! After applying, I do suggest setting it with powder, otherwise it becomes oily quickly, however it is a smooth finish and lightweight. I applied it early in the morning and it lasted throughout the day, without any need to touch up. In the bottle it looked too dark for my skin, but it matched wonderfully, and only a pump or two is needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is AMAZING. I simply don't understand all the bad reviews about it. The yellow tones in it seem to give my skin a nice glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. This is ultra sheer--works not better than a drugstore bb cream. So, save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

I do like this foundation as I have normal/dry skin... but it's not a great OMG I'm in love type for me. I'm Nc30 for reference and I'm so money honey is a great fit. I would recommend this foundation if you have normal/dry skin and like a natural dewy finish.