April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by julidan0203

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product gives me the same effect as Super Lustrous LG in Coral Reef: it refreshes my overall look. I gave it a 3 (wanted to give it a 3.5) because it still takes me some time and effort to make it work on my pigmented lips, but it's a lovely shade indeed. It feels comfortable and moisturize my lips as well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryCheeksForever

I originally bought this in Peach Parfait and really didn't like it much, the giant glitter in it was drying and it wasn't really peachy, more like pink on my highly pigmented lips. They were on sale at CVS, so I decided to try buying some more in different shades and picked it up in Creme Brulee and Tuti Frutti. On it's own, I don't love tutti frutti. It's a weird orange color on me (I'm NC30-NC35). I do love it layered with the creme brulee shade. I wouldn't buy this particular shade again, but I would buy creme brulee again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For reference I have fair skin (second to lightest usually), reddish brown hair, brown eyes, pigmented lips (so I usually like the darker lip colors - I like Red Velvet and Fig)...

This color, is too pale for my pigmented lips. Also, it's too orangey. Maybe with a darker lipliner I can make it work. But I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by fatpinkchicken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The Revlon Lip Butters are the perfect amount of sheer color and are not especially drying.

They're not as nourishing as they claim, but they do give your lips a smooth, glossy sheen with a flattering hint of color.

Tutti Fruiti is a lovely light orange color that is a great look for spring/summer without overwhelming your face with a bright lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

ORANGE! That's exactly what it looks like on the tube, but not on my lips! I have pretty pigmented lips so the color doesn't truly show up on me. But it give my lips the nicest, brightest wash of color that looks wonderful with my skin tone! There's so many colors in the Lip Butter range, but this one stuck out the most to me and I'm really glad I chose it.

Now onto the actual Lip Butters. These things get so much hype on the internet and I'm sad to say that they didn't live up to my expectations. Everyone says they're right in between a lipstick and a lip balm, but I definitely say it leans towards a lipstick more. It didn't apply as smoothly and "buttery" as I thought it would and they're not exactly moisturizing either. The tube is a bit slimmer than an actual lipstick so you get less product, which really sucks because this isn't the cheapest drugstore lip product. They don't last that long on the lips either. Also, like many have mentioned, these lip butters have such delicious names but they don't smell or taste like anything! Shame but not a big deal for me :]

Nonetheless, I do like this product. The packaging is super cute and I like how the top is clear so you can see the actual product. There are so many colors to choose from and some of them seem VERY pigmented. These are great multi-functional products that would be a great addition to any makeup bag! Overall, 3.5 stars for the actual Lip Butters, 4 stars for this particular color :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tutti Frutti is one of my favorite colors in the lip butter line. It's a wearable orange that leans slightly coral, and a shade that brightens up my face. This is a perfect shade for spring and summer! For those afraid of the intense color: try dabbing it on lightly for a more subtle orange stain :) I think you'll like it better that way. You can always build up the opacity.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by liquidjelly76

I've always wanted orange lipstick, but was afraid it would look weird. Since this one's a sheer orange, I thought I'd give it a try, and I love it. I love that one swipe will give you a nice orange tint, but you can almost build it up to make it a bit more opaque. It's very flattering for my warm skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ahemstar

I tried the testers on the Revlon Counter and it was a really nice color. it's not the super bright orange type.. its likely on a coral-ly light orange shade very wearable.. I tried to top it off with Revlon ColorBurst lip gloss in Papaya and the results was awesome. I really hoped I had enough money to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is the only lip butter i like. The colour is beautiful and cheerful, not ugly or cheap-looking in the least. It does moisturize, something my other 2 lip butters (candy apple n sugar plum) don't do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok…it’s orange. But it’s sheer and has lots of pink in it. When I put it on my lips, which have a natural rosy tone, the colour looks bright peachy pink (think Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush or cheek stain in Blissful or Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, but brighter and without shimmers). The colour is absolutely gorgeous.

My friends thought I was crazy when I bought it, and frankly by just looking at it I probably wouldn’t have bought it if they weren’t $4.50 each at Walgreens :) I am so glad I did. I got lots of compliments when I put it on.

If you are looking for a new spring lip colour, you should definitely give this one a try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No