December 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bellabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a disappointment!! I was excited to try a creme blush instead of my regular powder blush... biggest mistake!

CONS:
- Impossible to apply with a fingertip, it just streaks on your face and once it is applied you cannot blend it or move it whatsoever
- VERY LITTLE colour payoff with a finger
- Product gets very messy in container... mine has brush bristles stuck inside that won't come out
- Product moves all over inside the packaging and does not stay in the circle it is placed like in the picture! It looks like sh**! Turns all bumpy looking after a while

PROS:
- Smells good
- Feels velvety on skin
- Nice colour
- If vigorously applied to a good brush and patted onto cheeks, it is decent (but makes product inside looks like crap)

Don't waste your money, stick to good ol' powders

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by KiaraMart

I hate this product so much! I regret ever buying it! I bought it back in December and was really excited to try it but it ended up breaking me out like crazy. It left me with acne scars and I'm on medication to help it go away. Never repurchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually enjoy this blush quite a bit, but there are some cons. It is very pigmented, if you sort of "swipe" your finger through it. But, as a result of this, it turns mousse-like and not as aerated as it was before. That being said, I can sill use it, it is just more dense and I need less product. I would not repurchase, though because there are plenty of other drugstore blushes that I like more.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product in orchid hush, since I'm looking for a pale pink blush that doesn't make me look like I have a fever, and has a little bit of shimmer to it. This product was a total fail--the consistency is thick, it feels like rubbing your fingers on one of those mushy erasers you use for art projects. Anyway, not much product came off onto my fingers, and when I rubbed it onto my cheeks, it grabbed onto the peach fuzz on my face, but not my skin, so it just looked like I had some clumpy powder highlighting the hair on my face. No amount of rubbing this in made it blend, and the color looked a bit like an 80s frosted lipstick smeared onto my face. Boo!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

Very bad product. It doesn't deposit on make up brushes properly so it has a very uneven application.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I like this product. It's different with the mousse like creamy texture but goes on as easy as a powder. I apply it with my small stipple brush from elf and I get good color that stays on all day with a little touch up once. Only drawback is the price, packaging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing more to say other than terrible, regrettable purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jessicarb

I love this blush and own it in 5 colors from the lightest to brightest. I use a small stipple brush to apply it and I find that this gives me exactly what I am looking for. The color pink plum (not really plum-y at all) is my favorite for a natural look. No matter what color I go with, when applied in the right way, I get a great dewy finish that lasts all day (at least through my whole 9-hour work day). If I want to go a bit more intense with it and add a bit of dimension, I lightly apply a powder blush on top (a shimmer finish looks best). Layering like this also makes my powder blushes last longer. Either way, it is really just a great blush.

The packaging is fine - I like that it is quite compact so it doesn't take up so much room.

Price is - eh. I always buy it when there's a BOGO 1/2 or 40% off sale. When not on sale, it is a bit high for a drugstore blush, but like I said, I am very happy with it and would re-purchase it over several high end cream blushes that I own.

Whether you're just not sure if you want to purchase or you already have and are having buyer's remorse, I recommend watching a couple of tutorials on YouTube to get an idea of how to apply it. After watching a couple of videos, I purchased an ELF small stippling brush at Target for $3 and ever since then, this has been my go-to blush. I did like it before, but now it is seriously one of my must-have products (and I have A LOT of make-up). Try that technique and give it another chance!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This wasn't godawful, I guess. It looks really nice when applied with your fingers, but I feel like it disappears unless you brush some powdered blush over it. And, uh... that kind of defeats the purpose, since I could just wear powder blush...

The packaging is BAD. Mine kind of... melted? I'm not sure. It smeared all around the lid and is just awfully messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ShellTay

I really like this. But, I only have the brighter colors. And I apply it with a synthetic blush brush. I tap it into the blush then tap it onto my cheeks. The pigmentation is fine. However, the first one I tried, candy coral, did not have enough color pay off for me. But, all the more vibrant ones are great.