Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased these blushes after seeing one of my favorite Youtubers use it in a video. I bought three of them, all from ulta. I have fairly light colored skin, so when I use blush, I like it to be more of a subtle glow instead of a very obvious color on my cheeks. These blushes are perfect for what I'm looking for! They feel very nice on the skin, and blend incredibly well! I feel that you could go as sheer and glowy as you like or as intense as you like. I like to go back over mine with my Covergirl cheeksters just to help set it in and add to the color. These blushes are great for any skin tone as they range from pinks to reds to some purple and even some more orange. But when I bought my first one, I was kinda excited to see it "bounce" but when I poked the round blush, it created a very ugly hole type thing...not very bouncy;)

on 8/2/2013 7:39:00 AM

I purchased this blush in the colour 05 freah pink and am very happy with my purchase. It not only is true to its claim of being lightweight like a powder but also gave my skin a fresh healthy glow. I love the texture too , nothing negitive to say about this , though I wish the price was a bit cheaper .

on 7/31/2013 4:29:00 PM

This is a decent product if u can get past the confusion of it being a cream based blush in texture. It feels and acts more like a foundation because it is very thick. It does apply to your cheeks like a normal blush would but you have to press a little harder for it to go onto your brush. I cant figure out another way to apply it other then what I already know. The colors are very nice and it is super long lasting on the face but I will stay with a normal blush in the pan.

on 7/26/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only own one Bouncy blush but judging by the other reviews, maybe I got a defective one? Anyways, my review on this is not the best. I was extremely excited to get my hands on a Bouncy blush and once I did, I couldn't. Sounds weird, huh? I went to Ulta, only to find that they weren't sealed so tons of people just wanted to feel the "bouncy" texture but not buy the actual product. It took me weeks to find an untouched blush. Once I did, I got it in "Pink Plum 40" and I have to admit, the bouncy texture is really fun to feel. The pigmentation is great but when blended on the face, there's absolutely no color. Maybe because I got a light color and I have tanner skin but far as blending goes, it's very easy to blend. Once you've the product for a good couple months, the texture begins to flatten and it's no longer bouncy. However I will be repurchasing this product in a different color.

on 7/26/2013 12:43:00 PM

I bought this in peach satin and I love it. Its great as a base for your blush. Very long lasting and pigmented.

on 7/26/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ladies , ladies I absolutely adore this blush! Very nice pink color long lasting! Which is the most important result doesn't irritate my skin as well doesn't break my and doesn't make my oily skin worse also real easy to apply than powder. I actually got this product as a gift but I'm definitely buying like 5 of these because I love the look of a amazing blush!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I first got one of these from a friend for Christmas in #05 fresh pink and I loved it. The color has great pigmentation and it looks natural. And plus it is very buildable. Now I have 6 different ones (#05 fresh pink, #15 rose petal, #20 peach satin, #30 candy coral, #45 orchid hush, and #70 hot tamale) and I plan on getting them all. I recommend these to anyone that wants a pretty everyday buildable blush(:

on 7/14/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Candy Coral, which is peachier than the actual peach blush in this line. I like cream textures in makeup (I have dry skin year-round and powdering it just feels counter-intuitive) and was especially intrigued by this weirdo version. It's really subtle, and even with my very fair skin, I have to apply 2-3 layers to get a noticeable color (one layer would be a little TOO natural). In general, this gives a pretty skin-adjacent look: not mattifying, not shimmery, not dewy. There's a fascinating shade range for a drugstore blush, and I definitely want to try Coffee Cake and the lilac.

on 7/8/2013 9:40:00 AM

Really satisfied with this cute $6 blush! Picked up at Walmart in Candy Coral. Tried with fingers, blushes, etc, and found a flat top MAC 109 (or any small flat top brush) is the easiest to pick up the color and dab right onto the apples of my cheeks for to build up pigmentation. It is not the richest in color and I needed 2-3 applications, but that makes it impossible to overdo which is great for heavy-handers like me. The finish is natural and satiny, which I love!! Not sticky like a lot of cream blushes (hello MAC cremeblends!). And the color is a lovely soft true peach on my neutral light tan Asian C4/NC30 complexion with the slightest hint of shimmer. Not long-lasting, 4 hours max, and the lack of pigmentation knocks off a lippie, but for the price, the ease of packaging and application, and the perfect shade of peach makes it a keeper. Will try in other shades!

on 7/3/2013 9:00:00 PM

I am SOOOO happy I tried this stuff. I bought Peach Satin. I decided to try this after I ran out of my MAC powder blush. I wanted something natural looking that would last and I finally found it. I "thought" maybe a cream based one would last longer on my face than the powder form and I was right. Since this is the first cream based one I've tried I cant compare it to other cream based blushes, but finally, for ONCE, I don't feel the need to try any other blushes. I've finally found my HG of blushes. I might try other colors of this product, just out of curiosity but I will stick w/this product from now on. I use a brush to apply this instead of my fingers because the one time I tried using my fingers, it didn't apply good. The brush allows me to smoothly get that natural look. I love the low price as well. Now, if I could only find a cheaper mascara..haha, my HG is Lancome's Hypnose Drama...uggg at $27 a pop.