Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 7/26/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only own one Bouncy blush but judging by the other reviews, maybe I got a defective one? Anyways, my review on this is not the best. I was extremely excited to get my hands on a Bouncy blush and once I did, I couldn't. Sounds weird, huh? I went to Ulta, only to find that they weren't sealed so tons of people just wanted to feel the "bouncy" texture but not buy the actual product. It took me weeks to find an untouched blush. Once I did, I got it in "Pink Plum 40" and I have to admit, the bouncy texture is really fun to feel. The pigmentation is great but when blended on the face, there's absolutely no color. Maybe because I got a light color and I have tanner skin but far as blending goes, it's very easy to blend. Once you've the product for a good couple months, the texture begins to flatten and it's no longer bouncy. However I will be repurchasing this product in a different color.

on 7/26/2013 12:43:00 PM

I bought this in peach satin and I love it. Its great as a base for your blush. Very long lasting and pigmented.

on 7/26/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ladies , ladies I absolutely adore this blush! Very nice pink color long lasting! Which is the most important result doesn't irritate my skin as well doesn't break my and doesn't make my oily skin worse also real easy to apply than powder. I actually got this product as a gift but I'm definitely buying like 5 of these because I love the look of a amazing blush!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I first got one of these from a friend for Christmas in #05 fresh pink and I loved it. The color has great pigmentation and it looks natural. And plus it is very buildable. Now I have 6 different ones (#05 fresh pink, #15 rose petal, #20 peach satin, #30 candy coral, #45 orchid hush, and #70 hot tamale) and I plan on getting them all. I recommend these to anyone that wants a pretty everyday buildable blush(:

on 7/14/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Candy Coral, which is peachier than the actual peach blush in this line. I like cream textures in makeup (I have dry skin year-round and powdering it just feels counter-intuitive) and was especially intrigued by this weirdo version. It's really subtle, and even with my very fair skin, I have to apply 2-3 layers to get a noticeable color (one layer would be a little TOO natural). In general, this gives a pretty skin-adjacent look: not mattifying, not shimmery, not dewy. There's a fascinating shade range for a drugstore blush, and I definitely want to try Coffee Cake and the lilac.

on 7/8/2013 9:40:00 AM

Really satisfied with this cute $6 blush! Picked up at Walmart in Candy Coral. Tried with fingers, blushes, etc, and found a flat top MAC 109 (or any small flat top brush) is the easiest to pick up the color and dab right onto the apples of my cheeks for to build up pigmentation. It is not the richest in color and I needed 2-3 applications, but that makes it impossible to overdo which is great for heavy-handers like me. The finish is natural and satiny, which I love!! Not sticky like a lot of cream blushes (hello MAC cremeblends!). And the color is a lovely soft true peach on my neutral light tan Asian C4/NC30 complexion with the slightest hint of shimmer. Not long-lasting, 4 hours max, and the lack of pigmentation knocks off a lippie, but for the price, the ease of packaging and application, and the perfect shade of peach makes it a keeper. Will try in other shades!

on 7/3/2013 9:00:00 PM

I am SOOOO happy I tried this stuff. I bought Peach Satin. I decided to try this after I ran out of my MAC powder blush. I wanted something natural looking that would last and I finally found it. I "thought" maybe a cream based one would last longer on my face than the powder form and I was right. Since this is the first cream based one I've tried I cant compare it to other cream based blushes, but finally, for ONCE, I don't feel the need to try any other blushes. I've finally found my HG of blushes. I might try other colors of this product, just out of curiosity but I will stick w/this product from now on. I use a brush to apply this instead of my fingers because the one time I tried using my fingers, it didn't apply good. The brush allows me to smoothly get that natural look. I love the low price as well. Now, if I could only find a cheaper mascara..haha, my HG is Lancome's Hypnose Drama...uggg at $27 a pop.

on 7/3/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i have this in 15 rose petal. the texture of this blush is unique and fun but it doesn't show up well on the skin. now it's just sitting in my makeup collection, i have more fun touching it than using it, it's a waste of money don't buy it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this product, for me it works magically. It's very easy to apply and doesn't sweat off. I also found the exact shade of blush that I was looking for.
There are a few cons I noticed, however..... you have to be extremely fragile with the packaging, because it's easy to use way more blush than intended. You only need a small dab to cover both cheekbones and it's easy to get carried away.
The price is also ridiculous. I'd expect it to be around the five dollar range. Other than that, I absolutely love this product, and I'd recommend it.

on 6/24/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a disappointment!! I was excited to try a creme blush instead of my regular powder blush... biggest mistake!

CONS:
- Impossible to apply with a fingertip, it just streaks on your face and once it is applied you cannot blend it or move it whatsoever
- VERY LITTLE colour payoff with a finger
- Product gets very messy in container... mine has brush bristles stuck inside that won't come out
- Product moves all over inside the packaging and does not stay in the circle it is placed like in the picture! It looks like sh**! Turns all bumpy looking after a while

PROS:
- Smells good
- Feels velvety on skin
- Nice colour
- If vigorously applied to a good brush and patted onto cheeks, it is decent (but makes product inside looks like crap)

Don't waste your money, stick to good ol' powders

Popular Blush Products