LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 11/14/2012 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

lovely texture, lovely scent, lovely skin after I slather it on post-showered body.

Would definitely buy again. My skin is still soft 15 hours later. This will be a staple this winter, when my skin gets dry/chapped/flaky.

on 11/6/2012 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I use Ro's Argan Body Conditioner more as a cream fragrance than as a body lotion. Quality rose with cinnamon spice, comforting, old-fashioned. Becomes a rich but subtle skinscent. An oasis in a crazy world!

on 10/17/2012 4:45:00 AM

This was a gift from my Sister in Law and I am in love!! I will definitely buy once this product runs out. I hate feeling sticky after moisturising and this is just gorgeous, because you sort of wash it off in the shower after you apply. Then you just enjoy feeling soft and smelling nice. It is quite indulgent and so I might not have bought it for my self at first. I find it is great for maintaining a fake tan, and keeps your skin really hydrated.

on 10/11/2012 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is worth it's weight in gold. Seriously. I was hesitant to buy it since it's $30 for a 7.9oz tub. I took a chance and bought it and I'm very glad that I did.

First of all, it smells heavenly----just like the Rose Jam bubbleroon. It has a very silky, emollient texture like if you were to melt King of Skin into a cream form. Just a very small amount goes a long way. After washing my body, I use about a quarter size amount in my hands, rub them together, and smooth over my arms and chest. Then I do this again for my legs and again for my back. Then rinse and pat dry. I've barely made a dent in my tub so I think the product will last quite a while.

The rose fragrance actually lingers and the product contains a ton of oils and butters that leave your body very moisturized (unlike some in-shower moisturizers that leave my skin still dry). A big word to the wise: because of all the butters and oils, make sure to wash your hands before touching your face. I made that mistake and after showering I immediately applied my face cream without washing my hands. I had one of the worst breakouts ever so now I know! Since then, I haven't had a problem.

I thought buying this in-shower moisturizer would be a fun splurge and a nice way to try out a new product but now I think I've found something that I can't live without. Definitely recommend getting it!

on 10/5/2012 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product smells FANTASTIC and its scent lasts even after you towel dry off! I started using this in the summer when it got too hot to wear a separate lotion because I would just sweat it off later. I focused mainly on my arms and legs and I felt like they were moisturized all day even if I used it the night before (I shower at night).

I do think this is a bit pricey because you do need to use quite a bit to cover your entire body. I did need a little practice using this product. The first time I tried it, I lost some product because it kind of sits on your skin rather than lathering up or something so it would just slide off and fall on the floor.

The packaging is kind of difficult to handle in the shower because after twisting off the lid and scooping out some product, you have to struggle with screwing the lid back on with one hand.

The one and only thing that really bothers me about this product (and almost became a deal-breaker) is that it contains parabens.

on 9/19/2012 4:01:00 PM

I was really hesitant to get into some of the Lush products; don't get me wrong- I love their skincare, bath bombs, etc but I was always a little skeptical about their shower gellies, body conditioners, etc when I can just use soap. Wow am I ever glad I bit the bullet and bought this! I absolutely love this! It is extremely moisturizing and smells incredible. A little pricey, but for the amount you get, it's worth it. Mine will last a long time as I don't use it every day. I particularly like to shave with this. I still like to alternate with my dream cream every few days though!

on 9/17/2012 5:17:00 PM

I walked into Lush to see the new products, and they had their campaign going on for Ro's Argan when it was $5.75 for a small tub. I decided to try it out because I felt like my skin could be smoother and softer. And boy, was I in for a treat with this product! After I used my regular body wash and shaved my legs, I used Ro's Argan and it made my skin very smooth! The product actually eliminated those pesky razor bumps and made my legs very soft. The smell of the rose is very soothing in the shower as well! Though the large tub is $39.95, I will definitely be buying the product again after I run out. Especially since it will last you about 3-4 months.

on 9/16/2012 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my very favorite bath product, it's so wonderful. The smell is fabulous, I want to smell like this all the time. I use it as the last step in my shower and my skin stays moisturized after I rinse it off, but doesn't feel sticky or heavy. It's great for when I'm in a hurry, but it feels like such a luxury. I don't need a lot of it at one time so it lasts a good while.
The price is ridiculous but I've already bought my second tub, it's that good.

on 8/28/2012 9:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I finally splurge on this product... and found that its different from what i experienced when i tested it in the store.

The biggest difference is the scent. In the store, the lady tested it on my hand and after washing it off, the smell of roses are amazing and my hand feel so moisturized but not tacky.

I don't know if they changed the formula, between the time when i tested it (when it was first released) and when i bought it (Dec 2012). I don't smell roses but something i can't explain. The scent is ok but not fantastic... It leaves a residue so its better to use at night. I use it twice a week, it just feels like a hair conditioner. I'll apply it after I've showered and scrubbed my body. Then rinse it off.

Overall its moisturizing, good for dry skin but i don't really like the scent. I won't be repurchasing since its so expensive.

I was at Lush and struck up a conversation with a sales girl who was equally as passionate about their delicious products as I am. I asked her if there was something I MUST try, and this was her immediate response. I didn't hesitate to buy it, and I kind of don't want to tell anyone about it because it conditions your skin SO well, and smells SO good, that it will given any woman who uses it an almost unfair beauty advantage against her peers ;)

Popular Bath Treatments