LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 4/16/2013 9:46:00 AM

Nothing makes my skin feel more amazing than this. Especially after a long winter. My skin has been so dry & this has changed it completely. It also smells soooo good.

on 4/13/2013 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this even though it is in the pricey side. I got it as a sample when I was a bit iffy and wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision. The sales assistant told me you can use it as a hair treatment as well and that convinced me enough to buy the full tub, because I don't have dry skin really and didn't need it just as a skin moisturiser. I love anything rose flavoured or scented so it was kind of a no brainer for me :) plus I am a big time fan of lush and this is one of my favourite products of theirs. I've had the tub for a couple months now and I still have heaps left!

on 4/12/2013 1:26:00 PM

I love the way my skin feels after using this but it smells like beer to me! Icky.

This is my favorite scent in the world!!! Creamy rose candy in a jar. I use it as a lotion and as a hair leave in and the smell sticks around for hours, also leaving hair and skin nice and smooth. A little goes a long way so one pot will probably last three months easy for me. I will buy over and over

on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not a rose fan but like this scent. Wish it was in a bottle and cheaper. Love how it makes my skin feels.

on 3/27/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am still on the fence whether or not I like the scent. I probably could grow to love it if I use it everyday. It last a long time. I don't like the packaging and I don't like the cost, but it does soften the skin.

on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this product! It doesn't smell like typical rose (that smell makes me sick), but a less powdery sweeter rose. It hydrates the skin really well and I never need to use body lotion when I get out of the shower. You don't need much each time and it lasts a long time.

on 3/11/2013 7:20:00 AM

Love the feel, HATE the smell! This reminds me of something old ladies wear to church on a Sunday morning! My lovely BF gifted me this for Valentines Day this year (awww he's so thoughtful). I hate the smell but wow my skin feels FANTASTIC after using this. A little goes a long way so while it's expensive it should last you aaaaages.

This was recommended to me by the Lush girl as part of a three step routine. I was skeptical as I had been constantly plagued by itchy dry skin even before winter started as my legs always dry out even using a ton of lotion. Anyways I only bought steps 1 & 2 due to my budget this was step 2. After step 1 Dreamwash my skin felt soothed and I lost the urge to itch almost completely. Though I did feel like it left behind a residue that was probably supposed to be a primer for it's companion Dreamcream which was recommended as step 3. But who knows anyways Ro's Body Conditioner took care of that filmy feeling for me. I put it on and left it on for about a minute before rinsing off like I was told. But I don't think anything rinsed off I think my skin sucked it all up. I felt great my skin felt like it had one of my old thirty minute long moisturizing routines for only a minute and it's ten hours later and I still don't have the urge to itch! I'll probably go back for the Dreamcream for my really bad days when I can't hop in the shower but for now but for now I declare victory over my dry skin! HUZZAH!

I tried a smaller tub that came in one of the holiday sets and I fell in love. I like how convenient it is to use...at the end of shower. I just brush off excess water and condition my body with this and blot dry with a towel after. I get lazy when it comes to moisturzing my body so this product works well for me because it is part of my shower routine. this gives supple moisture but sometimes I do feel the need to touch up my elbows and knees out of the shower. The thing I like about this is that I can use it on damp skin or dry skin. I like the smell too...but I can see that it is not for everyone. My almost 5 year old loves this too! I had to get her a big tub of it and she is so happy to call it her own :)

Popular Bath Treatments