September 18, 2014 | 1603 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by maggiemari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ohmygod the scent. It is so, so, so amazing. I literally stand around in my bathroom holding the container and just huffing this stuff. SO GOOD. I just ordered the Rose Jam perfume from the LUSH website in hopes of smelling like this all the time. In addition to the spectacular scent (which lingers on skin for a little while), the product itself is wonderful. After I shave my legs, I spread this over my whole body (I use about a quarter-sized amount per leg, another two quarters for my whole upper body, and one quarter for both arms), leave it on for a couple of minutes standing away from the water, and then rinse and pat dry. My skin feels insanely soft afterwards and it helps a lot with post-shaving irritation. I also often mix a teeny bit of it in with my conditioner and it seems to make my hair happy, too. Love this stuff. This and Sympathy for the Skin are the only things I've ever found that really make a difference for my super-dry legs and arms.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by thrasher543

This smells so good that I wish I could reapply it all day long, even though I don't really need to :) The primary scent is akin to honey yogurt, as another reviewer mentioned, and the rose scent is very light. I use it as shave cream for my legs in winter and it's much nicer and less drying than regular shaving cream. Spendy, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Kat0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Onto my second pot, and I must say even though it is pretty expensive (15 a pot) It's pretty damn good as a moisturiser!

The small is heavenly (Reminds me of honey yogurt, makes me wanna eat it!) and when applied onto wet skin is pretty thick. You only need a small amount for each body part because it is so rich and how it easily it spreads on your skin. It's easy to rinse off and at first, you may feel a little sticky after patting yourself dry but don't worry, that feeling soon disappears and you are left with beautiful smooth skin. It's usually lasts a good month and a bit and if you using a moisterising scrub (such as buffy from LUSH) you would not need to use it along with buffy making it last even longer. (One day with buffy, one with Ro's Argan). The only off-putting is the price.

Overall a very good product which definably delivers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a sucker for rose scents, but it's hard to find one that doesn't give me a headache. I love LUSH's Ring of Roses but hated Turkish Delight.
I tried Ro's Argan in the store and fell in love! The smell is beautiful and the product makes my skin so smooth and soft without feeling gooey and gross.
It comes in a tub like their other body conditioners, and a little goes a long way. I only use less than a tablespoon for my whole body. Definite repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No