December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 218 Rose Elixir .The quality of this lip balm is great - thin yet very moisturizing, and it gives a really nice shine to the lips. I took one lippie off just because it is a tinted moisturizer, and on my pigmented lips there is no colour pay off, and even when I swatch it on the back of my hand there is very little colour. The packaging is so luxurious for a drug store item, but it is a bit pricy for $7 I would have expected more of a tint!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm always looking for the best lip balm with a tint of colour and I think I've found my HG product.
I bought caring coral and rose elixir and I love it.
it's less grainy/ gritty in comparison to the revlon butter but this is more sheer. It's smoother and give a nice shine after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Rose Elixir and LOVE this. This is such a pretty, soft pink shade. The pink is barely there, but it's enough to give my lips some shine, another great MLBB shade. I like the packaging, even though I think it's a little misleading, it seems like you're getting more balm than what you really end up with. Otherwise, this is good stuff. Doesn't last very long through eating and drinking, but definitely not a bother to reapply!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by TheresaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in Nourishing Nude.
LOVE!
This is a great add to the tinted lip balm/butter market that's all the rage right now. Feels smooth and creamy on the lips. Lasts quite awhile before you have to reapply. Colour payoff is good! LOVE the smell, smells like vanilla cupcakes to me. And I love the packaging, very chic and classy for a lip balm.
The only downsize is it's pricy for tinted lipbalm, at almost $12.00 CAD, it's worth it to wait for them to go on sale. (I think I got mine for $6.00 on sale).
Can't wait to try more colours!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by seharden135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have three of the colors: Caring Coral, Rose Elixir, and Nourishing Nude. I love all of these. I like them even better than the Revlon Lip Butters. They are very moisturizing, and the color stays on longer than most tinted lip balms I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by greynct00

I adore Lip Sugar Rose but it's expensive.

I tried the Revlon Butter first because I'd heard so much about them but it was too pigmented for my needs--and too glittery--I have lipsticks for that. I returned it.

The Balm I like very much. It's a sheer balm with a hint of color that I can keep in my desk drawer for freshening during the day. The Rose Elixer is a barely there pink and I'm going go back for the plum color so that I also have a deeper tint. The texture is very nice.

My only concern is the package. It looks very nice but you have to line it up the top just right in order to put it back on

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Nourishing Nude and it was exactly what I was looking for in a tinted lip balm. These balms are very very sheer and that's what I like about it. I wanted something more than a regular chapstick but not quite the disaster the Revlon lip butters were. You will have to reapply often so don't expect this stuff to last all day. You could apply lipliner first if you want a bit more color. Will def repurchase in more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Shardose

This. Stuff. T'is. Awesome.

It's moisturizing, has a bit of color (I have Caring Coral), and I say a bit because my lips are close to being just like Caring Coral pretty much.

You have to reapply a few times in a day, but hey, it makes you feel fabulous. *throws sparkles*

Whenever you feel like you need more color, just get your favorite lip liner (I use a nice, reddish color), make marks/lines on your bottom and upper lip, and smudge them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the color Tender mauve and the only reason I gave this 4 lips and not 5 is because you have to reapply this lipstick pretty often. The packaging is pretty cheap feeling compared to the Revlon Lip Butters, but overall this feels more moisturizing than those. I really like this. It's suuuper moisturizing, and this color is very flattering on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by megieroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased a balm in coral on a shoppers sale. It was on sale for $4.99. It glides on very well and is kind of moisturizing, not really at the same time. The coral colour adds a bit of pink red to my lips. It's a balm, I wasn't expecting a lot of color! The packaging is on par with other d/s lip products. I will say I like this better than my lip butter, I find it far less chunky and drying.

Overall a good purchase for what it is, albeit a tad expensive (usually 7+ dollars) and not overly moisturizing. Good for when your on the go. I would purchase at a sale price again in different colors :)