September 22, 2014 | 1291 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MascaraLoverXoxo

This mascara is definitely one of my favourites and I think it's perfect! I have long lashes and to get a dramatic look I usually have to apply many layers but with this - only once! It's very black which is awesome and has a really good brush that separates every lash. Would defo buy this again. (Please see attached picture)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Very mediocre mascara. I got the WP because that's all I use since no regular mascara can hold a curl on my lashes. This didn't hold a curl either. By the time I got to work (15 minutes max), my lashes were looking limp. Several hours later, they were completely sad and straight. I haven't had any smudging, though, so that's a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by itzdianababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is like its name and promises volume to your lashes and I saw just that when I applied it. I felt that I needed 2 coats of it in order to get my desired look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

Got this in Blackest Black at Target for a little over six dollars. The color is great - a true black. It lengthens, separates and gives slight volume without clumping. No flakes or smearing with wearing it all day (usually 14 to 15 hrs before I take it off). I was tired of paying MAC's prices for their mascaras which don't out perform this one, IMO. The only thing I don't care for is the size of the tube - bulky like a lot of the drugstore mascaras with the plastic spiky brushes (this has one too). Would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though this product provides decent clump-free length and is very black- I have to give this a bad rating, because it smudges all underneath my eye throughout the day. No woman wants to look in the mirror at 3 pm and see black mascara rings circling her eyes. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by veggiehamburgerlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find Revlon mascaras smudge a lot, even some of the waterproof formulas (like customeyes and double twist), but I saw this for BOGO and i got this for free in the waterproof formula.

Now, when you look for the waterproof version, you got to look all over the package. It is written quite small, but you should see a waterdrop to indicate that. Not only is it written small on the pack, but on the actual tube of mascara too. It looks identical to the regular version, except for tiny written text on the back. The tube is also huge, so that is why I only give it a 2 for packaging.

The formula is kind of wet, but I like it because you have a bit more time to work with it. Blackest black is quite black. There are no clumps at all, but it did not give any volume whatsoever and I kind of thought not because the brush does not look like one that builds volume...it's great for lengthing and separating. The brush is deigned in a way that is really good to get at the base of the lashes and the other corner with bristles on the tip too. Despite my opinion revlon mascaras in terms of how long they wear, this one is quite waterproof. It did not smudge at all...I wore this once for 14 hours and it still looked the same since the minute I applied it. I needed a heavy duty waterproof make up remover to get this off...even olive oil wouldn't work. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by BlueEyedChik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this thinking it would actually make my eyelashes better than they were with my previous mascara, My other mascara was better, This left my eyelashes clumpy and not at all "Photo ready"

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily1787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good at providing definition, but not so much volume. The wand has plastic bristles with a spiky section on the end, making it easy to coat the outer lashes. The major problem I have with this mascara is that it tends to transfer under my eyes throughout the day. This has never happened to me with any other mascaras, and I mostly use d/s ones. It also isn't a very buildable mascara, because it seems to me that what you see (with the first coat) is what you get. The last mascara I used prior to this was a comb mascara, so I appreciated how little effort this mascara took to get very black, defined lashes. A good mascara, but I wouldn't repurchase because I'm sure I can find another that won't transfer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by killerbees62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

don't know why i read the reviews and choose not to listen always think "but this product will be different for me!". it's not bad, but not great. i got mine on sale around $6. i dislike how this it's advertised as a volume mascara and i really dont think it is. it's nice for separating, adding some length and definition..but volume not so much. i like the big falsies look and this didn't do it for me. doesn't flake and comes off easy with water..thats always nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Bellapuella91

this is a great product to buy if you don't want to spend the money on benefit's "they're real" mascara!