April 17, 2014 | 1532 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by DebraWrd

I wear Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Pressed Powder in Creamy Natural 110 and on covergirl.com I am color matched to the same shade in Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation (Creamy Natural 120). Only 1 pump was needed to cover almost all of my face (I don't usually wear a full mask of foundation). It felt smooth going on and slightly scented that thankfully didn't last (I don't care for my face to be scented). The color is practically perfect match. My fine crow's feet are not highlighted either. This was not on sale for $17.04 at Bartell's on the West Coast. I don't feel I need powder. The finish is more dewy than matte but hardly dewy and certainly not greasy (I'm 39).

I like this is better than Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation. That one was too thick and like a paste (I don't like full coverage); this one feels sheerer yet it gives me sheer to medium coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product sucks. It broke me out, now I have these red dots on my skin that aren't pimples, just red bumps. It's so weird, maybe I'm allergic. This is the first foundation to make my skin react this way. the coverage was perfect for me, but it felt a little oily and after an hour I was a greaseball and all the foundation had worn off already. will definetely not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Peridot07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product, and I'm so sad that I can't make it work for me! I thought this would be more like a tinted moisturizer, but it's actually a foundation and moisturizer in one. It comes in a wide range of shades and provides medium coverage. It evens tone nicely and covers light redness, but you'll still need a concealer to hide blemishes. It's incredibly moisturizing and blends smoothly into the skin. I didn't use a separate moisturizer with this on, and I didn't miss it. It leaves a dewy finish. Sadly, this product has zero oil control and left me looking oily within an hour. I tried using a primer under it, but I felt like the moisturizer didn't absorb into my skin and looked awful. I tried it with the foundation first and a primer over top and I got better results that way, but I still wasn't thrilled with the end result. I think this would work really well for dry-skinned gals, but it just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Totally loving this foundation! I read some reviews here and thought I'd give it a try. I like CoverGirl foundations because they generally come in light enough shades for me and this one is no exception; Ivory is the perfect shade for my pale skin. I like that this covered my dark undereye circles and a breakout spot without looking heavy or cakey. I did need a setting powder because my skin is combo/oily, but that's pretty typical for me whenever I use a cream or liquid foundation.

Love that this comes in a sealed pump and one pump is just enough to cover my entire face. The regular retail price at my local CVS is about $16 and I was able to get it with coupons for about $10. Quite frankly, for the price and the ease of purchase (didn't have to go to a department store), I think this is a total bargain and I would definitely repurchase.

I agree with the other reviewer who said she'd put this in the category with BB creams, as with this foundation, I didn't require a separate primer or concealer, which is really nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice foundation. It goes on smooth, covers my face nicely and doesn't feel heavy or cakey. It didn't settle into lines or pores and didn't oxidize on me. My skin looks flawless and radiant. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by reesesilverstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is currently my go to foundation. I put it in the category of a bb cream because it cuts down the number of steps I have to go through on mornings and has proven ingredients, beneficial to skin. It does a really good job of covering acne scarring with a second layer just on those spots, and tones down my under eye circles. My skin looks even and refreshed, and most of all, natural. I've had no eruptions while using it, but I'm deducting a point for fragrance. This is HEAVILY (and lingering) perfumed, which some find refreshing, but I wish they had forgone.
Shade: Tawny

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Not sure why this isn't getting better reviews. For my age, this is a very decent foundation. Good coverage and goes on like silk. If I have a complaint, its that it gets a big shiny after a few hours, but all foundations do on me. Not sure if I buy their hype, but I like to think its doing something nice for my skin, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by productmomma

For the first 60 seconds I was impressed by this foundation. It smelled fresh (however that fragrance is probably what caused the bumpy rash that shortly after covered my cheeks and all around my mouth) and it looked very natural, diffusing uneveness and making my skin look moist. I looked in the mirror about 30 minutes later because my skin was starting to feel not just moist anymore, but oily, and noticed that in fact, my T-zone was an oil slick. If it were that alone I would have tried blotting papers, howver, the other big problem was that it oxidized unevenly, looking like I had used a darker shade in random blotches all over my face. I washed it off, put on some hydrocortizone to help with the newly cropping rash, and put it in my purse to return. I just tried the L'Oreal visible lift smooth absolute and it is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by melbaby821

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was out of town and had forgotten to bring any foundation with me when I picked this up on the spur of the moment last weekend. WOW! This foundation goes on light, airy, and you really don't need powder to set it, although you can use it, of course. What I like about it is that it is sheer coverage. Do NOT expect it to cover up every little flaw on your face!! It's also hydrating, so if you have really oily skin, it might not work for you. I have combination skin and coming out of winter, my cheeks are especially dry, so this has been GREAT for me! My skin is really looking awesome since using this and I haven't changed any of my skin care routine in the past couple of months. I'd get this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this foundation. I'm over 60 with fairly dry skin, that isn't all that bad to begin with. The shade I selected matches fine, the coverage is great and it lasts all day. I apply with a sponge. The costs doesn't bother me as long as it does what I need, and it does. In fact, I'd spend more if I had to! I do feel this would work out best for dryer skin types.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No