November 26, 2014 | 950 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this quite by accident. The walgreens SA has a big box of testers for just about every product and while looking for something else I spotted this in the box and swatched it on the back of my hand. I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful finish but knew I'd need to try it on my face for a real result. I bought it. Tried it. LOVE IT! I'm incredibly hard to match (somewhere between NW30/35 but found the perfect shade in "soft honey". I waited a couple weeks to review this because I see quite a few reviewers liked it at first but fell out of love with it. I'm more enamored of this foundation the more I wear it! For reference my skin is mature with a few fine lines around my eyes and some unevenness, from my early days in the sun, and smallish pores. But for the most part my skin is looking pretty good....knock on wood. This foundation evens everything out and leaves the most believable dewy finish while still looking a little matte...not overly, though. It can be sheered out for minimal coverage but even with my heavy hand it looks natural. The finish lasts all day if I set it with a little powder. I alternate between Maybelline's age rewind perfecter and ELF's HD powder. I get a perfect finish with either one. This is heavily fragranced but it's a pleasant smell. I'm typically sensitive to fragrance but this one doesn't bother me at all. The first day i wore this my 21 year old daughter raved about my skin and said i was "glowing and radiant". This is a really great foundation if you're in the market for one and want to try something else. It's my new HG!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this and was really disappointed. It smells heavily like green tea perfume. It was moisturizing and when I applied it, it looked great and matched my skin tone perfectly. But within an hour, the color changed and it turned orangy and blotchy looking.
Totally horrible and bad quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lindsayalexander

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really loved this product right off the bat. Good coverage, worked perfect on my super dry skin... unfortunately, after a month of using it, I've determined that the little red bumps under my eyes are being caused by this makeup. And so, I'm tossing it in the trash. I've never had an allergic reaction to foundation before, so I really wonder what's in it.

The pros about this product: smells great, goes on smooth, hydrating, good coverage, covers fine lines, etc etc.

The cons: can't use it if I'm allergic to it!!! wth.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm pretty happy with this! It seems to be helping my reddish , dry skin tone, and wears well.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ladyjessica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first put this product on I was like WOW, I'm in love. Well like most love at first sites, it didn't last. I really wanted to like this product I really did. The color matched my skin tone perfectly however my face overly moisturized. The feeling didn't go away and by the end of the day it felt claimy like I had been sweating out in the sun all day (and I hadn't). Then I decided to try it with a primer to see if it helped. Well it did help that I didn't feel claimy but now it feels really sticky. Like I was drinking a soda and spilled it on my face sticky not a good feeling at all. Also, the color looks good as long as I am at home or in my office but when I am outside in natural light, it has an odd orangish color to it like how the old cover girl use to do.

So for me it is a no go on this product, it might work really good on very dry skin but the color of it in natural light is what has me worried.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product blends well, and does moisturize. It lacks oil control, but I can take care of that with oil blotting wipes. I do like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Youngskin2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fair skin so I wasn't sure if the Cover Girl & Olay Rehab 2 in 1 would match my skin tone. I like that the bottle has a pump so it's very easy to control how much I need. I only use a small amount for each side of my face. It spreads well and blends smoothly. It seems like this bottle will last longer than I thought it would. The only thing I would add to this foundation is sunscreen. I think SPF 15 would be enough. I believe at CVS it was sold for approx. $14 to $16. I thought that was a little bit high for a drug store brand. I'm sure it would be less expensive @ Walmart since everything there is cheaper. I would definitely purchase this again. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by DebraWrd

I wear Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Pressed Powder in Creamy Natural 110 and on covergirl.com I am color matched to the same shade in Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation (Creamy Natural 120). Only 1 pump was needed to cover almost all of my face (I don't usually wear a full mask of foundation). It felt smooth going on and slightly scented that thankfully didn't last (I don't care for my face to be scented). The color is practically perfect match. My fine crow's feet are not highlighted either. This was not on sale for $17.04 at Bartell's on the West Coast. I don't feel I need powder. The finish is more dewy than matte but hardly dewy and certainly not greasy (I'm 39).

I like this is better than Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation. That one was too thick and like a paste (I don't like full coverage); this one feels sheerer yet it gives me sheer to medium coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product sucks. It broke me out, now I have these red dots on my skin that aren't pimples, just red bumps. It's so weird, maybe I'm allergic. This is the first foundation to make my skin react this way. the coverage was perfect for me, but it felt a little oily and after an hour I was a greaseball and all the foundation had worn off already. will definetely not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Peridot07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product, and I'm so sad that I can't make it work for me! I thought this would be more like a tinted moisturizer, but it's actually a foundation and moisturizer in one. It comes in a wide range of shades and provides medium coverage. It evens tone nicely and covers light redness, but you'll still need a concealer to hide blemishes. It's incredibly moisturizing and blends smoothly into the skin. I didn't use a separate moisturizer with this on, and I didn't miss it. It leaves a dewy finish. Sadly, this product has zero oil control and left me looking oily within an hour. I tried using a primer under it, but I felt like the moisturizer didn't absorb into my skin and looked awful. I tried it with the foundation first and a primer over top and I got better results that way, but I still wasn't thrilled with the end result. I think this would work really well for dry-skinned gals, but it just doesn't work for me.