December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was searching for the perfect formula of eyeshadow. Have never been a fan of cream beacause they creased but this is wonderful. its so velvet like almost dries to a powder. i use it over a powder shadow and it is so nicely pigmented. it has a shimmer to it but just to brighten the eyes. i am definately trying other colors, this will last a long time as you only need a litlle and it applies very easily ...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Nice shade, smooth texture and good pigmentation once applied. Unfortunately, it creases on me within 2 hours and the colour itself seems to fade quickly, leaving a glitter sheen by the end of the day. I wore it with and without primer, set with matte powder eyeshadows, loose mineral eyeshadows - nothing worked. I also found that the shimmer particles in the product migrate to my under eye area, especially when I apply it on my lower lash line. I have oily lids, but still expected at least 6 hours of decent wear from a product branded as "24 hr tattoo".
The shade and texture of the 'On an on Bronze' is very similar to the Essence Ballerina Eye Souffle in 'Pas de Copper' which had better lasting power, no shimmer issues and costed around 2 euro.
I think I will opt for Catrice or Essence cream eyeshadows in the future, as they are longer lasting and much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love these they are great as an eye shadow base and by themselves. I have so many shades of these. Bad to the bronze is the perfect everyday color. These are affordable and are great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since MUA and everyone ever is obsessed with this colour I decided to get it. One, it took me FOREVER to get this because it was sold out everywhere I went!! That must mean it's good haha. Anyway, I went to Walmart and found this for about $6 which isn't too bad for a large cream shadow. I love the formulation of these because they kind of dry powdery so they don't crease easily at all. This colour is soo beautiful, a great and VERY pigmented bronze colour. I use my finger to apply it all over my lid, grab a fluffy angled brush and smudge some dark brown liner on my lashline and put on tons of mascara for an easy look. It is very beautiful and lasts all day I'd recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by insertcornynamehere

MUA is right again. This shade is a beautiful color with a mixture of bronze and taupe. The texture is smooth, the shimmer is fine, and the color intensity is layerable. I got it at shoppers drug mart 30 minutes ago for 4.99! It makes a nice subtle smokey eye and gives your eyelids a nice glossy look. I'd definitely repurchase for the price....this is a steal! I think I prefer this more than my Chanel Illusoire. I know that the shades aren't quite the same, but I have a feeling I'll reach for this more often than the Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Moolion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This would have to be my favorite of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. It applies in a smooth layer and doesn't appear patchy what so ever, it is also very opaque in comparison to the others. I absolutely love this one, it's a definite repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

My holy grail cream eyeshadow! Is the prettiest bronze eye shadow that looks amazing with blue eyes. I apply this with my fingers. The formula stays all day long with or without a primer underneath. This is the best cream eyeshadow formula on the drugstore market right now. Will definitley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is a bronzed brownish color. It spreads smoothly on my lids. This product doesn't crease at all for the first 4 hours ( and I have very oily lids) but after that a crease starts forming, this problem is eliminated with the use of a eye shadow primer. I will definitely repurchase, there is no fragrance and it didn't irritate my eyes or smudge

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by melwal22

omg! I love this stuff. I saw it all over youtube and I thought I would try it out. so when I put it on.. it didn't come off all day. it was easy to apply with fingers and/or brush. you can wear it buy its self and it will still look good. if you think you want this product. BUY IT. ITS WORTH THE TIME AND ITS NOT PRICY! anyways.. the only problem I had is that its not as creamy as I would want it to be but I might have gotten just a bad package. it is easy to travel with so you can look good anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been seeing this all over YouTube and now I understand why tons of people are raving about it. This is a perfect everyday eye shadow that almost anyone can wear. Plus if you are running late or just do not want to spend loads of time on your makeup, this is perfect! I have gotten tons of complements already and it took me only seconds to put on. Also this is my first pot eye shadow that I have ever used and I am very impressed, I would definitely like to try other kinds.
I am not a big fan of the pot style since it can be slightly unhygienic if you keep dipping into it with non clean fingers. But I can over look that since the product is so good! It lasted pretty well without a primer but I recommend wearing a primer if you are going to be wearing it for a long period of time just to make sure it stays in place.
I will definitely repurchase this when ever I run out!