November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these lip butters. They feel like balm and they don't highlight dry lips

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of this because it clicks into place and you know it won't uncap in your purse. The pigmentation is excellent but since it's emollient, don't expect it to last through eating or drinking. It doesn't feel cakey on your lips and if you're lips are slightly flaky, the formula won't highlight it as much as traditional lipsticks would.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by spinthedeck

I tried 5 shades of Lip Butter & found that Sugar Plum falls in the middle in terms of pigmentation, more than the lighter colors but not as much as the brighter/darker colors. I found that this true plum shade looks best when lightly applied, blotted w/a tissue & then applied lightly again; it entered garish old-lady territory when I applied too heavy a layer.

I only wish the formula was more moisturizing, especially considering it's a "lip butter" & supposedly contains all these hydrating ingredients. I expected it to be much more glossy & hydrating than it is. Also, be sure to exfoliate lips before applying, as the formula tends to settle into & gum up any dry skin - NOT an attractive look!

Bottom Line: I wouldn’t repurchase b/c I don’t think the color is anything special nor is the formula as hydrating as expected.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I suppose the pigmentation depends on how much you put on and what color your lips are to start with. on me this is a nice tinted lip balm with a raisin-y color stain.

would buy again. it's a nice everyday sort of thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

When I wear this I get the berry bitten look on my lips. I really like it. Pigmentation is good and super moisturizing. Lasts for a good 2 hours, which is fine with me. You can't really expect long wear with something so moisturizing. Overall a very pretty berry color=)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by adlrmns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I now understand the hype. These lip butters are so moisturizing, and give off the perfect amount of berry stained color! Perfection

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by CynthiaRae

Gorgeous color! The texture, color, wearability of this lip butter is perfect? Recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

i overall love revlon lip butters but i just loooove this color! its the first one i bought and its the perfect berry color for fall/ winter, some berry colors look almost brown against my skintone but not this! it dosnt last very long but it leaves a stain on your lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few of the lip butters by Revlon and this is my favorite shade (I think I am torn between this and Pink Truffle) this is a sheer plummy wash that is slightly deeper than my natural lip shade, but does not look like i'm wearing a full lipstick, which i like, I am pretty casual, and dont like to look made up all the time. This feels so nice and creamy on, and wears well. fantastic product, only wish it had SPF then it would be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Sugar Plum is my favorite shade in this line besides Cherry Tart. These can go on sheer, and it would be a sheer mauve, but I like to get in there and warm up the product on my lips. That gives more color and shine, but it never looks goopy or sticky. I have lips in good condition, so I have no complaints about this drying my lips or being thick. I will buy Sugar Plum again because it's a soft and romantic shade. Not at all the purple I thought it would be.