Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

At first I liked this. It gives a nice colour. It smells lovely too. It is very greasy though. It feels like you are wearing heavy foundation that is blocking your pores when you are actually only wearing a light bb cream? Would not repurchase

on 4/20/2014 10:02:00 PM

I really like this BB cream, it is the first I had tried and I find it to be the best.

I like the dewy finish that it imparts, and it does a decent job at covering any redness I have (I am fortunate to have clear skin with no major "imperfections".)

I love the smell, and I love how easy it is to apply.

on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

on 4/10/2014 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought this because I wanted something with light coverage, and at first, I loved it. It felt hydrating, and light, and evened out my skin tone. By the end of the day though, it felt like it was slipping off my face, and was heavy, and just really gross - I couldn't wait to take it off. It think it might've been the product responsible for a breakout too. Either way, just from the feeling of it at the end of the day, I won't be reusing it. I used it for 2.5 weeks too (why did i do that?!), so this isn't based on just a day's use.

I actually tried the Fair/Light shade and it was so dark on my skin, so for anyone who is pale/light skin with pink undertones this is not for you.

on 4/4/2014 4:02:00 PM

Runny. Dries fast. Not moisturizing. REALLY yellow in the lightest color. BLAH

I bought this BB cream after watching a couple youtube reviews about it, and after realising that you get double the amount of product for the same amount of money compared to Maybelline's BB cream. It has a really nice smell & concistency, more of a cream rather than liquid. The coverage is also great, 1 layer gives you natural finish and 2 layers give you full coverage, although you have to set it with powder afterwards or else your face will look shiny as hell. I believe that they could give it a higher spf, even though it already has spf 15. The only downside for me is that when I accidentally, while applying it, get product in my eyes, they hurt really badly and they start tearing, so I have to be extra careful when applying it. Notice that I have no allergies or eye sensitivity to other face/eye products.
Apart from this, I believe that it is a great product and though I can't say I would repurchase it for sure, I would definitely think about it.

on 4/3/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have noooo clue why I bought this crap twice!!!! I guess I really wanted to like it, and I did at first.

It does perfect my skin, that's for sure, however, it makes my skin itchy, as if I had brush hairs on it, and I didnt!!!!

It feels heavy on the skin, for the price, I definitely did not get what I expected.

The scent is something I couldn't get used to. It also had a watery consistency.

THE TUBE LEAKS!!! NOT COOL GARNIER!!!! STICK TO HAIR PRODUCTS CAUSE U FLOPPED WITH THIS ONE!!!! BAD GARNIER, BAD!!! NOW GO TO TOY UR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE BAD U HAVE DONE BY PUTTING THIS SHITTY PRODUCT OUT HERE!!!!!!

on 3/30/2014 3:37:00 AM

Got this at Costco when it came in a pack of 2 for $10! Part of my everyday makeup routine, you can build up on it. Wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin though, it'll cling to the dry parts. It's a bit greasy, and it only has 2 shades so I have to use bronzer to set and darken the foundation a bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very surprised to see all the negative comments on here about this product. I love this! I bought the light/medium shade and it blends well with my skin tone. Covers all my redness and gives me a nice dewy look. It feels like I'm not even wearing anything! The colour can be built up as well. The only complaint I have about it is that if you get it too close to the eye area, it does cause some irritation and stinging. Most likely from the SPF. Other than that, I absolutely love this product and will definitely purchase again. A nice, light foundation to wear in the spring/summer months.