September 30, 2014 | 1889 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by KellyA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm hesitant to give this five lippies as I've only worn it for three days, but so far it's the best foundation I've tried in a while. I was using MUFE HD in 120 but as I became paler in the winter it was starting to make me look too yellow. I tried other shades but nothing looked right. So in the last two months I tried MUFE Mat Velvet, which was too dry, Revlon Photoready which was nice but not long lasting, and Guerlain Lingerie De Peau, which is a beautiful foundation but none of the colors looked right for me.
Forever Flawless in 022 Cameo is a perfect color for my winter skin tone and the finish is beautiful, as well as long lasting. There is no oxidation, which I've had a lot of issues with using MUFE and Revlon. I apply Dior with the Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge (waiting for the Beauty Blender to arrive) and finish with MUFE HD Power, and my skin looks flawless.
This is an expensive product at $47, but its worth it if you apply it right and only use a pump of the product. If you need more coverage let it dry and apply a small layer with a moist beauty sponge to problem areas. It's wonderful.
Ill add another lippie after a week or two if it stays this awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love baby doll look and this foundation does not give you a good coverage at all. It is not good for those who have oily skin. Its coverage is medium.
But I love the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of Christian Dior foundations, as I used the Nude foundation a few years ago and remember it gave good coverage. I'm on the fence as to whether I would try the Forever foundation again. The reason being is that while I do like the texture and coverage, I'm not sure that the shades of the range suit my complexion.

The coverage is full. Not a lot of foundation is needed. The packaging is excellent (a pump bottle). However, the downside is the coverage can feel heavy and it is very expensive. It is also perfumed, which I don't think is necessary for a foundation.

Although I'm pale and am using a lighter shade, I feel this foundation washes me out and I need to use a lot of bronzer to not look like a corpse. I may have to switch foundations as it is just not the right undertone for my skin.

If I did use another Dior foundation, I would go back to the Nude foundation line which I used a few years ago.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by adinamereuta

To me it seems like a full-coverage foundation, which i didn't need actually. It's too heavy and I have the feeling my skin doesn't breath through. Also, if I use it daily, my skin breaks, so I need to use something else as well. After a few hours it becomes kind of orange on me, and I end up looking funny. Nice packaging, seems hydrating but my skin reacts strange to it...I really wanted to like this, especially at the price tag it has.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I purchased this foundation as heading into winter, I didn't think my mac TM would cut it much longer!! I like this and will happily use it all up but I'm on the fence about whether I'd buy it again. It's not too heavy and gives decent coverage and I find people compliment me on my skin when wearing it but I can't he but prefer TM to true foundation! It's generally given good reviews for dry skin (which I have) but I found I still needed my Laura mercier moisturising primer underneath to keep it hydrated enough. A like but not a love if I'm honest, I think the HG quest continues!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by zin814

It's a great product from Dior that I like other than the J'adore perfume. I was expecting something to help my skin become flawless and Dior Forever nearly reach my expectation. This is the best foundation I've used, it help my skin more radiant, cover the dark spots, acne pretty well. I don't need to use concealer after applying this foundation. Just one thing I need to complain is the caky feeling if u apply it too much, It will make ur face looks heavier and older if u overuse it. After all, I still love this product and would repurchase it when the current one runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by emmaallan

Long lasting and great coverage. Coverage is very buildable, small amount of product provides great sheer/ medium coverage and this foundation is buildable to full coverage without cakeing. I used this product whilst in Asia and this foundation had great staying power in the humidity. I didnt have any problems with dry patches but my tzone needed the odd touch up in the humidity not bad considering i didnt use any primer. No skin reactions to this product either and the colour selections provide different base shades so makes it easier to find the perfect match! Packaging is very up market and the price is on the higher end but overall a great foundation. You will get your money's worth if you are looking for staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pkkatalina

NW20 here. Using 010 in Dior which isn't too pink. I wandered into Sephora and looked at a few things and came across this Dior foundation. Never have tried a Dior product before, but the S.A. applied the foundation on me and it was immediately apparent that it left a beautiful finish. It does seem to dry quickly once applied, but it lasts all day with a mere touch up of powder later if needed. Sometimes I leave it as is, or use a mineral powder to top it off.

My skin tends to show oil about mid-day. I do need to have a fair amount of moisturizer on before I use this foundation, due to mature skin. I don't have perfect skin, but this really gives a classy, airbrushed appearance. In my 50s, I need all the help I can get. This will be a repurchase for me.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very happy I didn't buy this foundation. I expected it to be wonderful, but got an average formula that does not nearly deserve its price.
It's full of alcohol so it looks dry once applied and as the day goes on, it keeps looking even more dry, but also more oily. It sounds strange, but my skin is very oily and dehydrated so this foundation doesn't mattify enough and makes my dehydration even worse.
The shade selection seems to be nice. I was matched to 020, which is a light neutral and although I am slightly yellow, this colour melted into my skin seamlessly. The coverage is somewhere around medium, depending on how you apply it. Fingers achieve lighter coverage, and a dense synthetic kabuki makes it a bit more opaque. But this is nowhere near e.g. revlon colorstay or estee lauder double wear.
It feels light on the skin and it didn't make me break out. Also, it didn't melt off my face. If it didn't have so much alcohol, it would be a wonderful choice for normal to oily skin. But this way, I don't recommend it to anyone.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

The coverage is great and it feels flawless. However, this foundation has a reddish tint to it that is so unnatural looking. That being said, it seems that this foundation is geared towards those with cooler complexions rather than for those with warmer tones. I'm warming this up with my MAC powder, but once it runs out, I will not be repurchasing.

For reference I am C40 and was matched with Diorskin 040.